.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

what i don't get is how is anurag letting that psycho just blackmail him like this? he is a top surgeon for god sake and even if he is all tied down i thought he is gonna gather evidence against that psycho but he is so fed up of this nonsense he needed a break and both of them felt each other presence. 

why isn't kajol fighting back? she just left that guy when he need her the most but she just being too selfless which is really annoying now CVS! how will we get to see action and drama if this two don't fight against the world? she knows priyanka is not the one for anurag yet she is wishing him happiness WTH and there is anurag wishing she is happy KAMAL hai so how can a psycho chudail overtook them as if kajol has stabbed her brain out and she will go to jail for thatšŸ¤Ŗ he is looking like a DEVDAS again....completely broken from inside and this time he needs kajol with him the most but she left him for his own goodness but is he happy? is she happy? he begged her not to go to but she thought of this psycho OMG! wth is this creatives onšŸ¤Ŗeven ekta mata ki heroine is not this mahan devi.

what are makers showing i don't get it.....i am lost completely and this is for CVS! you guys have a two actors who are really amazingšŸ‘ {as we have seen on the episode when anurag tells her not to GO and then kajol looking at anurag before going home from hospital} it was one of the best scene of AK then wth is this? we audience want to see kajol fight back but i wondering will she? its fun to see when a calm too selfless person seriously gets feds up and fights back. we are told to give our POV so here it is for cvs. stop bullshitting and hope we get some good scenes

acting wise DAME! i can watch those scene many times just bc of those scenes. i am really really liking this two.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

Yes the most pathetic part of this whole Priyanka drama is : it seems as if Kajol has stabbed the shit out of her, that Priyanka is blackmailing Anurag like this.

She only has a damn wound on her arm...nothing else ?? 

Is that being considered Attempt to Murder ?? 

Oh plsss CVs if you dont hv anything reasonable to write, stop bullshitting the audience with such cheap tracks please.

If Priyanka was seriously hurt it was something else. 

And Anurag is letting this cheapo blackmail him like tht ?? Will Kajol go to jail for an armwound ?? And how long will she remain in jail ?? 

And instead of looking for clues to prove Kajol innocent, Anurag has become a devdas again.

And even Kajol who is being accused, doesnt seem interested in clearing her name. Instead she sacrificed everything for tht bitch, knowing what kind of cheap lier she is šŸ˜šŸ˜

Edited by eshasrk - 2 years ago
quickspicysauce thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshasrk

Yes the most pathetic part of this whole Priyanka drama is : it seems as if Kajol has stabbed the shit out of her, that Priyanka is blackmailing Anurag like this.

She only has a damn wound on her arm...nothing else ?? 

Is that being considered Attempt to Murder ?? 

Oh plsss CVs if you dont hv anything reasonable to write, stop bullshitting the audience with such cheap tracks please.

If Priyanka was seriously hurt it was something else. 

And Anurag is letting this cheapo blackmail him like tht ?? Will Kajol go to jail for an armwound ?? And how long will she remain in jail ?? 

And instead of looking for clues to prove Kajol innocent, Anurag has become a devdas again.

And even Kajol who is being accused, doesnt seem interested in clearing her name. Instead she sacrificed everything for tht bitch, knowing what kind of cheap lier she is šŸ˜šŸ˜

This is one of the BIGGEST problems Iā€™m having with this track. Youā€™d think with this kind of a sword hanging over their necks theyā€™d be going nuts to stack up evidence, damn it they should have consulted a lawyer ASAP,  all sorts of things to ensure Kajol is away from any potential charges  against her. Instead, writers seem seems to think the biggest problem they are having in their life is KAJOL NOT TALKING TO ANURAG? Literally this guy has a few days before he has to go back to his personal jail/stalkerā€™s confinement.

Jeez no character in this show has any idea about priorities. Starting off with Bishu, none of them seem to realise how to set priorities in order itā€™s so illogical I canā€™t even 

MY BRAIN CELLS ARGH

Edit: actually with the shit Stalker has, it is quite easy to charge Kajol of attempt to murder and grievous hurt. It wonā€™t be easy to convict her but even getting charged, prosecuted and detained is one hell. These guys should try to not only prove she is innocent but also get enough saboot to show that itā€™s the stalker with her stalking who is the real offender here but lmao humko devdas aur Paro banne ka shauk hai 

Edited by quickspicysauce - 2 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: quickspicysauce

This is one of the BIGGEST problems Iā€™m having with this track. Youā€™d think with this kind of a sword hanging over their necks theyā€™d be going nuts to stack up evidence, damn it they should have consulted a lawyer ASAP,  all sorts of things to ensure Kajol is away from any potential charges  against her. Instead, writers seem seems to think the biggest problem they are having in their life is KAJOL NOT TALKING TO ANURAG? Literally this guy has a few days before he has to go back to his personal jail/stalkerā€™s confinement.

Jeez no character in this show has any idea about priorities. Starting off with Bishu, none of them seem to realise how to set priorities in order itā€™s so illogical I canā€™t even 

MY BRAIN CELLS ARGH

Edit: actually with the shit Stalker has, it is quite easy to charge Kajol of attempt to murder and grievous hurt. It wonā€™t be easy to convict her but even getting charged, prosecuted and detained is one hell. These guys should try to not only prove she is innocent but also get enough saboot to show that itā€™s the stalker with her stalking who is the real offender here but lmao humko devdas aur Paro banne ka shauk hai 

Since the death of Bishu, nothing in this show is running smooth anymore. The entire storyline has gone haywire and they clearly have no clue where to start and where to end. 

No wonder we are getting one pathetic track after another all the time. One recycled AnJol scene after the other, the same dialogue over and over and the most famous one being : -IT'S OVER - or - KAJOL MAIN AAPSE BAHUT PYAAR KARTA HOON............like seriously ??!!!

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

They need to write different dialogues now and most important I hope something good comes from this mandir place 

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Since the death of Bishu, nothing in this show is running smooth anymore. The entire storyline has gone haywire and they clearly have no clue where to start and where to end. 

No wonder we are getting one pathetic track after another all the time. One recycled AnJol scene after the other, the same dialogue over and over and the most famous one being : -IT'S OVER - or - KAJOL MAIN AAPSE BAHUT PYAAR KARTA HOON............like seriously ??!!!

Those do seem to be the leadsā€™ favourite dialogues at the moment. You are on a roll today lol. 

Edited by .Dilwale. - 2 years ago
Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Dilwale.

Those do seem to be the leadsā€™ favourite dialogues at the moment. You are on a roll today lol. 

Heyyysmiley31

Sorry this is off topic but,

We are playing this game and we need your help,you just need to comment on our thread firstsmiley9

ā€œDo me a favor, let's play Holiā€. Youā€™ve been colored by Team Basanti

Please comment ā€œIā€™ve been colored by Team Basanti" on our team thread

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

Ps.Please comment on this thread firstsmiley9

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Heyyysmiley31

Sorry this is off topic but,

We are playing this game and we need your help,you just need to comment on our thread firstsmiley9

ā€œDo me a favor, let's play Holiā€. Youā€™ve been colored by Team Basanti

Please comment ā€œIā€™ve been colored by Team Basanti" on our team thread

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

Ps.Please comment on this thread firstsmiley9