Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: umawanderer

Till now I liked the Kashi characterization.  I liked the music of the show a lot. Really the music is beautiful.

And so love that child actress playing Kashi. 

I am scared that this show will just get ruined for TRP so not investing my heart.. many historical fictions ITV series have been ruined because of that.

I see the signs of TRPs interfering already by stretching the wedding arc. And Balarao (Kashi's brother being in the opposition) 2 wives for Mahadji. Scheming to stop the marriage and the marriage has two opposing rulers as guests(Shahu Maraj and Tara Rani Saheb).

I can get on board with showing Radhabai in a polically ambitious person. And I am also OK with the fact that she is training Kashi in her own way. It does not seem vindictive but more in category of extra strict.

If this has a really fast leap then this will shut down fast.. is what I feel..

+1

This sbow deserves a lot more Trp than it is getting but that Ghum Show eats up all the TRPs of this slot with stupid plotline.

Even If I feel if they bring leap quickly without any rise in TRPs they gonna ruin the show badly. Makers are doing great as well as actors only the channel should be blamed if anything goes haywire this time.😡

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

Mastani is said to be year older than Bajirao , mastani DOB is 29 aug 1699 as per Wikipedia , Bajirao DOB is 18 aug 1700 & kashi is 1703 born . 

To be very true even historians don't have much info about mastani except basic knowledge .

Mastani in reality seems to be grey character , if u see in d movie Mastani seems to be pretty selfish character atleast to me she dint cared how her actions effects others initially Bajirao did tried to resist her , she was only focussing on her wish that she wanted to be with Peshwa what Peshwa wanted she care a damn  she kept on pursuing him till she succeded .

Bajirao was not knowing about khandvivaah thing so she came to Pune on her own ,  she sensed radhabai blocking her way to Peshwa she see deewani mastani dance to inform Peshwa about her presence in Pune as he was unaware of it before that dance . Later she publicly declared her love for Peshwa in shahu Ji darbar giving a damn about peshwa's reputation . It's funny Peshwa was trying to get her respected even he was taunted by his rivals for it but mastani turned d taunts true by declaring her so called love even Peshwa & shahuji both were taken aback by her demand . It was a nonsense scene smiley29i mean she was so desperate for him. Her dialogue to kashibai " humara hath pakda par apka chhoda to nhi " matlab ye koi ehsaan tha kya kashibai pe . D lady care a damn about d pain kashibai was going through . Only scene mastani made sense was when after ragoba's birth she came to wish kashi & got taunted then she gave speech on religion & colour it was a good scene.

In movie Peshwa was shown guilty but still loving kashibai coz he was totally heartbroken when kashi asked him not visit her again , when he was leaving for his last war he did looked up to see kashi's balcony but dint found her so left teary eyed. Yes he fell 4 mastani but still longs for kashi .

In this serial thou currently Bajirao kashi keep ranting about enimity thing but they both care about each other specially baji . So they will definitely show baji craving for same attention & love from kashi . 

In PB baji was too serious always in childhood he had silly banter with kashi but then later he did blamed kashi of not understanding him but infact it was he who actually never opened up that what exactly he was expecting from kashi & this relationship , he was forever cold with kashi , let bhiu insult kashibai many times still blame her in last for not trusting his so called invisible love & care . Yes kashibai was destroyed but baji was himself a worst husband to her  . PB actually destroyed kashi baji relationship to no end .

Yep PB show did ruined Kashi-Baji I saw some episodes on Youtube. Kashi was planning to suicide likee What nonsense🤣.

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

U r right but Bajirao & Kashi bai birth year is right  only problem they marriage year is mentioned 1720 which is definitely wrong it can't be possible as there marriage is child marriage where kashi was 8 or 9 & baji was 11 or 12.

In 1720 balaji vishwanath died , Bajirao became Peshwa , Nana saheb birth year to is mentioned 1720.

Historians don't have info about mastani even her parentage , some say she was illegitimate child of king chatrasal , some claim he is not her father only . Only info correct is her mother was persian or muslim.

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 2 years ago
Shake_d_spear thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Trust me girl I've been on the same boat since last 5 years. The moment they start ruing things I start getting detached💔.

No doubt DeepVeer has good chemistry but PC owned that movie for sure. 

So,you watching show regularly or weekly!? You on twitter?Btw have you heard Kashi-Baji OST!??

Bold : what is it ?

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Trust me girl I've been on the same boat since last 5 years. The moment they start ruing things I start getting detached💔.

No doubt DeepVeer has good chemistry but PC owned that movie for sure. 

So,you watching show regularly or weekly!? You on twitter?Btw have you heard Kashi-Baji OST!??

The only show I watched from start to finish in the last decade was Ek Hasina Thi and Bepannaah. While I enjoyed the former, latter I continued to watch after it got off track just for the lead couple sake - Harshad and Jennifer. PC killed it for me! She was brilliant 👏 I watch the show on and off for now. And I am not active on Twitter. Kashi Baji OST? From the show?

rmahi25 thumbnail

everything has got bold...IF 🤬.

Highlight the thing you wanna ask?

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

The only show I watched from start to finish in the last decade was Ek Hasina Thi and Bepannaah. While I enjoyed the former, latter I continued to watch after it got off track just for the lead couple sake - Harshad and Jennifer. PC killed it for me! She was brilliant 👏 I watch the show on and off for now. And I am not active on Twitter. Kashi Baji OST? From the show?

@UL : yeahhh.

okkkay...❤️

Shake_d_spear thumbnail

Till date I m liking d show but d bet b/w radha & kashi is stretching too much & Bajirao is not getting to know anything , yes its frictionally designed but I hope it's ends soon now

I thank to my god 🙏 till date ekta kapoor thought to make serial on Bajirao varna kya gazab ka vamp banati vo kashibai ko just to present Bajirao mastani story 🤔

I still remember what she made rukaiya into in jodha akbar.