Ziddi Dil Maane Naa@100 Episodes Celebration|Ho Jaane De Khudko Fanaa - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Sana_Jannat

๐Ÿค—Neha & members who made this beautiful thread๐Ÿ‘

Glad to See That u included Supporting cast along with Leads ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—

Lovely OS ๐Ÿ‘

Drunk Karan ๐Ÿ˜† & Monami's Wedding๐Ÿคฃ How rumours spread๐Ÿคฃ

What you love about the show / What makes you stay hooked here 

TBH if I skip few things then tracks were good & cast are doing full justice to respective roles.If I consider them As SAF team then there is few things need to improve . If I think them As A couple ,long way to go, right now they r trying to understand eachother ,it's depends on writer how She will shape the foundation of couples relation.and I hope it'll be slow but Strong one .

.As an individual few Character got chance to Explore showed various expression , hopefully rest will get chance .

Since it's about Training camp I hope they will focus on trainers & cadets Physical and mental fitness ..

In my POV 

physical strength highlighted in Mission or activity 

And Mental strength highlighted in personal & professional issues , how person deal with his/her feelings /inner turmoil and concentrate on task in hand that's important .

- How did you come across the show/ forum

Though I have noticed title of few article about Shaleen, Kunal & Kaveri when they were selected/confirmed for Role but I never read Article.

Its the promo where they introduce Karan-monami which caught my attention .I like thriller suspens & Army backdrop show ,

I watched Shaleen Malhotra's  previous show 'Arjun' (1st few episodes till Riya's death later got busy with study ..)

So I had an idea about him 

Then I have seen few episodes of  Kaveri Priyam's previous show 'yeh rishte hai pyaar ke' , though I didn't like her role that much but I was curious to know Her as an actress 

I Heard about Kunal Karan Kapoor  or may be I have seen him some where ๐Ÿค” may be Cameo ,then saw Sid-sanjana's Promo 

Initially I had Doubts about Simple Kaul Bcz as A CID /Duo's  Fan (I adore duo's friendshipโค๏ธ) I feel that I have seen  her later confirmed ..

So answer is promo that looks promising so thought to give it A try 

- any other experiences, thoughts you wanna share.

Check 1st with current 1 ๐Ÿ˜†

Note: Facing some network issue that's why couldn't Quote & probably like rnt working ..so all in 1 reply๐Ÿ˜Š ..

Sid-Sanj are the main attraction these days! I'm really loving the way their story is progressing!!!

#JuJu forever๐Ÿ˜†

Vaisa that duniya main kitni hain nafratein Mohabbatein thing will definitely happen ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ cause my khatara dr doolittle sasurji just can't mind his own business.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Wasu as always I love ur edits ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— bas mera request naa bhuliyo.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Thank you for sharing this lovely edit!!๐Ÿค—

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 2 years ago

Neha bro sab discussion chalega na yaha show se related?

Yup!

One of my favourite scenes of all time is when Mummyji forgave Sid and he kissed her hand and got excited like a 5 year old! And he turned to Sanj and she hid her hand lest he'd kiss her too! ๐Ÿ˜†