Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Behti Hawa Sa Tha Woh (100 episode celebrations) - YouTube

100 Episode Celebration of Ziddi Dil Maane Na. Congratulations to the whole team, behind and in front of the camera โค๏ธ

SidG is a character who touches the lives of people he comes across and leaves a footprint, not only on the show but also on us viewers.

Siddharth Ganju aka SidG is breaking the stereotype and at the same time is so relatable. The way Kunal Karan Kapoor balances comedy, coolness, romance and the child in Sid, is remarkable. His screen presence is so strong that you as viewer feel inspired. You would like to be like Sid, have a friend like Sid and 'enjoy every bit of life to the fullest'.

SidG is a character who touches the lives of people he comes across and leaves a footprint, not only on the show but also on us viewers.

Siddharth Ganju aka SidG is breaking the stereotype and at the same time is so relatable. The way Kunal Karan Kapoor balances comedy, coolness, romance and the child in Sid, is remarkable. His screen presence is so strong that you as viewer feel inspired. You would like to be like Sid, have a friend like Sid and 'enjoy every bit of life to the fullest'.

Hats off to Kunal Karan Kapoor for the way he has made every word in SiDictionary stand out and made such an impact that some of us are using them in our daily lives. The way Kunalji delivered his lines is prize worthy. His expressions and voice modulations stay with you for a long time. He not only brings out layers of his own character, but also highlights the different layers of all the other characters that he has conversations with. 

Through Siddhart we are reliving our childhood memories again. The character is also a mirror to the different phases of growing up. Specially the youth today. The disconnection from the real world and living in your safe bubble, the lack of belonging and how the youth researches everything online and consumes all information which they don't really know what to do about. The outside world seems even more scary and so does growing up. 

SidG is outspoken, free minded and he has an ability to see people for who they are rather than what they are. He doesn't judge and he brings out a smile on everyone's faces and OURS, when he appears on screen. He has a very chillout attitude. But behind that smile, there is pain and the fear of losing the people he loves. There has been so many phases of growth in the character. From arriving to the academy with no purpose in life, to falling in love and the Zidd of proving himself. To realizing that he ended up hurting people he cared about to trying to make amends. Then him joining the academy and finding his aim. He wants to help people. 

SidG is the most Ziddi Dil character on the show and we have seen the good and bad side of being Ziddi through Siddhart. When your Zidd is taken in an emotional moment, when you just want to prove something and act out of zidd and emotions. The jail sequence and then when Zidd is with aim to achieve something.  I believe having a Ziddi dil is important for survival, it keeps you going and it gives you hope and faith. 

The nuances Kunal Karan Kapoor brings to his performances make you connect with Sid and the character's journey becomes yours. I believe when an artist manages to separate the actor from the character and you as a viewer are watching to follow the character's journey and as you get to know the character more, he becomes a part of you, then the artist truly transcends the art of acting. Kunal Karan Kapoor has done that, once again.

Buddhu Sa Mann (100 episode celebrations) - YouTube

Sid and Sanju are the two characters that have had a massive transformation on the show. We have seen Sid maturing and trying to be a better vision of himself. Sanju is breaking the wall around her and with help from Sid a small hope has awakened. She is now smiling! Their conversations are something we look forward to because it gives us an insight into their past, mind, and emotions. Besides this, there are so many beautiful symbols to look into and you have a satisfied smile when you watch them. Their relationship has come a long way, from breaking the stereotype to building a friendship based on trust and support. The beauty that springs from their relationship is, that even though they come from two different worlds, there is an understanding. They meet in the middle as equal partners, as a team. 

Sid may be sensitive, but Sanju doesn't judge that. I kind of love that! Very few men have the guts to show their vulnerable sides and the few who do... Big applause to them.  I also love that the show doesn't show a sensitive man to be weak, but he is mentally stronger than all of them put together. Besides if needed, Sid can roar like a lion and is ziddi enough to stand his principles.

Edited by Ani_La_Iam - 2 years ago
kavya1994 thumbnail

100Episodes Celebration Videos

https://youtu.be/ccYRwyNFgs0

Kaveri Priyam on 100 Episodes completion

https://youtu.be/Uu4VAKUvxvc

Aditya Deshmukh on 100 Episodes completion

https://youtu.be/mUjbyuA7N8U

kavya1994 thumbnail

100 Episodes Celebration Videos

Shaleen-Diljot on 100 Episodws completion

https://youtu.be/1I1N2lJN70Y

Everyone on 100Episodes celebration

https://youtu.be/jDIy5tBCIJ4

https://youtu.be/ZxXprCNdIwY

Edited by kavya1994 - 2 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

The team really had a fun celebration!! ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿค—thanks for the videosโค๏ธ

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

๐ŸฅณCongratulation everyone from cast & crew to viewers/ IF members on completing 100 episode ..

โ˜… For ZDMN Team Wish & pray that your hardwork paid off ..

Honestly speaking sometimes it's Cast who gave me reasons to continue Show ,it's their involvement to respective role that sometimes I want to know how he/she will act in that particular phrase. I adore actor/actress's acting skill rather than their Outer beauty .and I find That casting department did an outstanding job in selecting actor/actress for respective roles . As an individual few character got chance to explore shades hopefully in upcoming episode few more will get chance ๐Ÿคž.as a  team SAF few things need to be improved and an Jodi it's long way to Go (in my view) hopefully jodi will get strong base/foundation for Relationship while keeping other relations intact.

For Editor ,sometimes I feel visual effects in background spoil moments.thats the reason I like car/road scene Bcz acc to BTS it was shoot on road & then effects/lighting in Action sequence  or dream sequence..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

And writer ,I know Logic & ITV walks in opposite direction but please if possible write something acceptable  .& It would be nice if Media takes 

cast ( 6 leads including support role) interview rather than detailed Information about Upcoming twist..

And last not the least if practice class  is tiring then show Theoretical class Or just include actors work out /gym session in show but don't  give Guest appearance ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธto Training Program. 

โ˜… For Forum member , Thanks a lot Ms moderator & dear friends for Keeping environment of ZDMN forum friendly .๐Ÿค—

And I really hope this environment  will remain same till end..โค๏ธ

Edited by Sana_Jannat - 2 years ago
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

๐Ÿค—Neha & members who made this beautiful thread๐Ÿ‘

Glad to See That u included Supporting cast along with Leads ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—

Lovely OS ๐Ÿ‘

Drunk Karan ๐Ÿ˜† & Monami's Wedding๐Ÿคฃ How rumours spread๐Ÿคฃ

What you love about the show / What makes you stay hooked here 

TBH if I skip few things then tracks were good & cast are doing full justice to respective roles.If I consider them As SAF team then there is few things need to improve . If I think them As A couple ,long way to go, right now they r trying to understand eachother ,it's depends on writer how She will shape the foundation of couples relation.and I hope it'll be slow but Strong one .

.As an individual few Character got chance to Explore showed various expression , hopefully rest will get chance .

Since it's about Training camp I hope they will focus on trainers & cadets Physical and mental fitness ..

In my POV 

physical strength highlighted in Mission or activity 

And Mental strength highlighted in personal & professional issues , how person deal with his/her feelings /inner turmoil and concentrate on task in hand that's important .

- How did you come across the show/ forum

Though I have noticed title of few article about Shaleen, Kunal & Kaveri when they were selected/confirmed for Role but I never read Article.

Its the promo where they introduce Karan-monami which caught my attention .I like thriller suspens & Army backdrop show ,

I watched Shaleen Malhotra's  previous show 'Arjun' (1st few episodes till Riya's death later got busy with study ..)

So I had an idea about him 

Then I have seen few episodes of  Kaveri Priyam's previous show 'yeh rishte hai pyaar ke' , though I didn't like her role that much but I was curious to know Her as an actress 

I Heard about Kunal Karan Kapoor  or may be I have seen him some where ๐Ÿค” may be Cameo ,then saw Sid-sanjana's Promo 

Initially I had Doubts about Simple Kaul Bcz as A CID /Duo's  Fan (I adore duo's friendshipโค๏ธ) I feel that I have seen  her later confirmed ..

So answer is promo that looks promising so thought to give it A try 

- any other experiences, thoughts you wanna share.

Check 1st with current 1 ๐Ÿ˜†

Note: Facing some network issue that's why couldn't Quote & probably like rnt working ..so all in 1 reply๐Ÿ˜Š ..