Ziddi Dil Maane Naa@100 Episodes Celebration|Ho Jaane De Khudko Fanaa - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

Lovely thread Neha n team. Congratulations ZDMN for hitting the century.

Such a lovely thread Neha  I'm not really following the show anymore but reading the posts I'm suddenly filled with a strange nostalgia and appreciation for the characters โค๏ธ

Great work on the write-ups guys! ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ‘ Loved reading them..

Tagging the first 5 names I saw, but congratulations to everyone to contributed!!! This thread is rocking ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅณ

Edited by Bee222 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by SoniRSippu21

Lovely thread Neha n team. Congratulations ZDMN for hitting the century.

Thanks soo much Soniyo!! ๐Ÿค—

Really missing seeing you around! If you find time, do watch Sid-Sanj bits, they're very pretty! โค๏ธ

P.s. If you find wifey on FB, ask her to come around hereโค๏ธ

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Bee222

Such a lovely thread Neha  I'm not really following the show anymore but reading the posts I'm suddenly filled with a strange nostalgia and appreciation for the characters โค๏ธ

Great work on the write-ups guys! ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ‘ Loved reading them..

Tagging the first 5 names I saw, but congratulations to everyone to contributed!!! This thread is rocking ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅณ

Beee!! Tussi to inn threads ki jaan ho!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿค—

Ikr, I felt a big nostalgia moment when I was going through old discussion threads, we used to have so much fun! Missing y'all on these threads! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I'm so glad you enjoyed! ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by Sana_Jannat

๐ŸฅณCongratulation everyone from cast & crew to viewers/ IF members on completing 100 episode ..

โ˜… For ZDMN Team Wish & pray that your hardwork paid off ..

Honestly speaking sometimes it's Cast who gave me reasons to continue Show ,it's their involvement to respective role that sometimes I want to know how he/she will act in that particular phrase. I adore actor/actress's acting skill rather than their Outer beauty .and I find That casting department did an outstanding job in selecting actor/actress for respective roles . As an individual few character got chance to explore shades hopefully in upcoming episode few more will get chance ๐Ÿคž.as a  team SAF few things need to be improved and an Jodi it's long way to Go (in my view) hopefully jodi will get strong base/foundation for Relationship while keeping other relations intact.

For Editor ,sometimes I feel visual effects in background spoil moments.thats the reason I like car/road scene Bcz acc to BTS it was shoot on road & then effects/lighting in Action sequence  or dream sequence..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

And writer ,I know Logic & ITV walks in opposite direction but please if possible write something acceptable  .& It would be nice if Media takes 

cast ( 6 leads including support role) interview rather than detailed Information about Upcoming twist..

And last not the least if practice class  is tiring then show Theoretical class Or just include actors work out /gym session in show but don't  give Guest appearance ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธto Training Program. 

โ˜… For Forum member , Thanks a lot Ms moderator & dear friends for Keeping environment of ZDMN forum friendly .๐Ÿค—

And I really hope this environment  will remain same till end..โค๏ธ

Congratulations dear!๐Ÿฅณ

Yup, we hit one milestone, there's more to come!! ๐Ÿค—

Indeed, we came for the unique storyline which is now very focused on love stories... Let's hope to see some action as wellโค๏ธ

Great work Neha ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

. The thread is really beautiful .

I'm not good at praising much you know how I get when asked to share my appreciation toh tu samaj le main keh kya raahi hun.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— 

It's really beautiful โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ.

I over time have really started loving this show haa kaafi shortcomings hain but it's character sketches is what I feel in love with be it simi or karan as a character.

I usually give up on shows pretty quickly but with this I was hooked and keep watching each episode with just as much as excitement as I did the first day.

Simi have the purest the most beautiful bond I've ever seen on itv .โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ It's just beyond explanation the way these two are there for eachother is beautiful โค๏ธโค๏ธ .

They are like eachother's soulmates no matter how many love connections or friends come into their lives they will forever be eachother's priority.

Karan as a character is what intrigued me further maybe cauz he is exactly the opposite of my personality and that led me watch more to see how his character grows.

He is layered and shaleen fits into the role like a glove.โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

I love how he is a true gentleman , a man who respects women, someone for whom his nation comes before anything else and how despite having a troublesome past that has not made him toxic.

Baaki warna yaaha have made some amazing friends for life ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and also Merako meri jaani Monu bhi toh yaahi mil gaayi toh these crazy people give me even the more people to watch the the show and be active on the forum.โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š