Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 07RB

I have a confusion. At the end were chaand haseena human too or they remain vampire

i would like to keep them as vampire so they can turn abhay back to vampire.  Not a fan of human abhay 🤢

Makers were trying to tell that they did good job in pre leap if not we could have been worse like we are after leap🤣

seriously 🤣 as if writers were trying to sabotage the series themselves 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

I thought i was the only one and somehow missed something. Ekta mata made abhay human. For me it ruined the essence of the show as i got attached to the vampire abhay not the human one🥺

Not just the essence alone it didn’t even make logically sense in supernatural context 🤣🤣 I called vampirism a pause button in another thread because that’s what it looked like 😒

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Pre leap had its issues for me but I glossed over them 🤪🤣 post leap I just couldn’t ignore them anymore 

So. Much. Fighting. 🤢

exactly. Compared to post leap pre was full proof 😆

Ria23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

i would like to keep them as vampire so they can turn abhay back to vampire.  Not a fan of human abhay 🤢

They should have just abhay be the vampire. Could have turn piya or if not then could have shown her some other supernatural so remain immortal too

simply.meghana thumbnail

are at the time i was too naive to understand those red flags. I watched that series i liked it then. Today i understand lot of problematic things. I get that there are fre scenes and moments which are extremely well written but there are too many problematic scenes to ignore as well

Me in middle school 🤣 I used to be obsessed with those books and now I look back and cringe 🤢

simply.meghana thumbnail

They should have just abhay be the vampire. Could have turn piya or if not then could have shown her some other supernatural so remain immortal too

I wanted Piya to be a vampire 😭 woh wish bhi puri nahi hui 

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Oh god 🤣 or something botched like the first OS in the OS game 

🤣🤣 man i even hated the maya pregnancy track. I was like why does EK needs to install such plots in fantasy. That entire plot had little to do with vampire and human 👎🏼

simply.meghana thumbnail

exactly. Compared to post leap pre was full proof 😆

I’m going to be honest I skip segments in preleap too 🤣🤣

Ria23 thumbnail

Lets just not talk about the twist they brought with dobriyal uncle. Didn’t made sense at all