Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 07RB

I thought i was the only one and somehow missed something. Ekta mata made abhay human. For me it ruined the essence of the show as i got attached to the vampire abhay not the human one🥺

i agree. 

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

🤣🤣 man i even hated the maya pregnancy track. I was like why does EK needs to install such plots in fantasy. That entire plot had little to do with vampire and human 👎🏼

I wanted more vampy things 😭🤣 not this track 🤣 

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Not just the essence alone it didn’t even make logically sense in supernatural context 🤣🤣 I called vampirism a pause button in another thread because that’s what it looked like 😒

inventing a technology to bring back the dead. Well thats different level of fantasy there 🤣 may be raichands found a way to be rich afterall🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Lets just not talk about the twist they brought with dobriyal uncle. Didn’t made sense at all

Oh the vampire head one? 🐷 🤣 Yeah that was dumb 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

inventing a technology to bring back the dead. Well thats different level of fantasy there 🤣 may be raichands found a way to be rich afterall🤣

What I found funny in that reviving Abhay scene was how the vampires trying to barge in couldn’t break down a wooden door 🤪🤣 or was Alina doing something then? 

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago

They should have just abhay be the vampire. Could have turn piya or if not then could have shown her some other supernatural so remain immortal too

correct. 😆 In that last scene when abhay is about to kiss piya and mocks to have vampire teeth i was so hoping they would actually show fangs but alas! 

Me in middle school 🤣 I used to be obsessed with those books and now I look back and cringe 🤢

u and me both 😆

simply.meghana thumbnail

correct. 😆 In that last scene when abhay is about to kiss piya and mocks to have vampire teeth i was so hoping they would actually show fangs but alas! 

That would’ve been the most epic plot twist 😭 

Ria23 thumbnail

Oh the vampire head one? 🐷 🤣 Yeah that was dumb 🤣

I was like how he became the head?🤣

I’m going to be honest I skip segments in preleap too 🤣🤣

🙏🏻 Hi5. Me too tell me which segments do you skip? May be we share common segments there too 🤣