Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

they thought of following into footsteps of ms meyer. They forgot genuine People hated her and her stories ðŸ¤£

I’m one of those people ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤¢ so many red flags 

Ria23 thumbnail

I have a confusion. At the end were chaand haseena human too or they remain vampire

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

It’s the painful truth ðŸ¤£ and post leap made that all worse 

seriously. Preleap i dodnt pay attention cause i was like ok fine they are barely 17 not experienced enough or adult enough to kmow such deep things. But then they brought so much brain in post that the charavters seemed wiser in pre leap. ðŸ¤£

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: 07RB

I have a confusion. At the end were chaand haseena human too or they remain vampire

I’m going to be 100% honest ðŸ¤£ I have no idea ðŸ¤ª it wasn’t clear 

It could have but we got a zoo instead ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤ª plus it was an ekta show yeh toh hona hi tha 

ph thank god abhiya didnt get married before the end, else we would have had pati patni and vo series instead of human vampire lovestory ðŸ˜†

Ria23 thumbnail

seriously. Preleap i dodnt pay attention cause i was like ok fine they are barely 17 not experienced enough or adult enough to kmow such deep things. But then they brought so much brain in post that the charavters seemed wiser in pre leap. ðŸ¤£

Makers were trying to tell that they did good job in pre leap if not we could have been worse like we are after leap🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Pre leap had its issues for me but I glossed over them ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤£ post leap I just couldn’t ignore them anymore 

So. Much. Fighting. ðŸ¤¢

simply.meghana thumbnail

ph thank god abhiya didnt get married before the end, else we would have had pati patni and vo series instead of human vampire lovestory ðŸ˜†

Oh god ðŸ¤£ or something botched like the first OS in the OS game 

Ria23 thumbnail

I’m going to be 100% honest ðŸ¤£ I have no idea ðŸ¤ª it wasn’t clear 

I thought i was the only one and somehow missed something. Ekta mata made abhay human. For me it ruined the essence of the show as i got attached to the vampire abhay not the human one🥺

I’m one of those people ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤¢ so many red flags 

are at the time i was too naive to understand those red flags. I watched that series i liked it then. Today i understand lot of problematic things. I get that there are fre scenes and moments which are extremely well written but there are too many problematic scenes to ignore as well