Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Deepika's narcissism is too much. She is destroying her legacy. This is hot garbage ðŸ˜†

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
I was watching OSO the other day and was actually like, "Wow, she really looks pretty in the movie when she is playing Shanti" never knew that beauty made her lonely in school
JayaBachan thumbnail

Horror Heroes

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Waise tumhara Ranveer bhi kam nahi hai...gosh he was so poor that his family could afford only ONE trip to USA every year..😭...Veeru and Deepu ki jodi is Ram milayi...its like tu daal daal...toh main paat paat(don't ask me to translate🤣) but I am more sympathetic to Veeru now..😆

I hate that your favourite is my favourite. So here is a photo of angry me copping Ranveer’s insults.🥲🥲🥲

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Were all those people blind and/or brain dead? Who in their right mind would find her pretty.🤔

Edited by Mishh007 - 2 years ago
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

https://youtu.be/tgQUz3DmYts

This is the full interview. I don't think that she was bragging about her beauty. She was saying that she was different and unpopular among studious students. She would never brag that she is beautiful even if she loves to say it loud because she always tries to portray that she is very humble. 

magginoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kamala05

https://youtu.be/tgQUz3DmYts

This is the full interview. I don't think that she was bragging about her beauty. She was saying that she was different and unpopular among studious students. She would never brag that she is beautiful even if she loves to say it loud because she always tries to portray that she is very humble. 

She clearly points out how people didn't want to be friends with her because of her looks and how much attention she got for her looks.

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Run why? He also struggled. He said his family was poor. All they could afford was going to Indonesia, Singapore, Italy, and US ðŸ˜’ I'm getting sad thinking about it again ðŸ˜”

He said what. My my ...itna struggle.

Khichdi Rula Diya GIF - Khichdi Rula Diya Emotional Kar Diya Crying Sentimental GIFs

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: magginoodles

She clearly points out how people didn't want to be friends with her because of her looks and how much attention she got for her looks.

She didn't mention that people refuse to associate with her because she was good looking. Her words is she didn't have many friends in school because she was tall, daughter of prakash padukone and the way she looks, she was not very studious  so studious girls stayed away from her. Logically in school if you are good looking, you will be very popular and people would be eager to associate with you. If you are a weirdo you will not be having many friends. 

magginoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kamala05

She didn't mention that people refuse to associate with her because she was good looking. Her words is she didn't have many friends in school because she was tall, daughter of prakash padukone and the way she looks, she was not very studious  so studious girls stayed away from her. Logically in school if you are good looking, you will be very popular and people would be eager to associate with you. If you are a weirdo you will not be having many friends. 

She talks about how much attention she attracts and how she has accepted that over the years. That is an obvious attempt to say she's beautiful and she knows it. Also, no, sometimes good-looking girls are ostracised and treated poorly by other girls at school.

Zubinpp thumbnail

She has achieved way too much to bother about school girls who take her name now. Let it go, Deepika. It's a non issue. Unless some particular incident those days caused her hurt.