Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Run why? He also struggled. He said his family was poor. All they could afford was going to Indonesia, Singapore, Italy, and US ðŸ˜’ I'm getting sad thinking about it again ðŸ˜”

Yaad mat dilao please... itna struggle...

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

My god, is this a real pic or photoshopped?

Real 🥺

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

I'm so worried about Ranveer right now, I can't express... I'm even ready to forgive his atrocious fashion sense...

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Jesus. Such a tough life she’s had being too pretty. Poor darl had to come to terms with it and accept that ‘it is what it is’. Ekta should cast her in a movie and title it: Kasauti Meri Khoobsurati Ki ðŸ˜†

IKR....when star kids talk about their hardships in getting their first movie....beautiful people complaining about how they never had friends....I am just heartbroken....🥺

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

My brain automatically began to picture her strutting around school like this after coming to terms with being too good looking. Brought tears to my eyes. 🥲

Waise tumhara Ranveer bhi kam nahi hai...gosh he was so poor that his family could afford only ONE trip to USA every year..😭...Veeru and Deepu ki jodi is Ram milayi...its like tu daal daal...toh main paat paat(don't ask me to translate🤣) but I am more sympathetic to Veeru now..😆

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She struggles with being articulate and most of the times ends up saying the opposite of what she actually is thinking. That said being too tall or too fair (😕) many times end up being a bane while making friends of same gender and it gets worse when one isn't charming and funny.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

What the hell ???

What is this topic ??im dead right now ðŸ¤£

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

IKR....when star kids talk about their hardships in getting their first movie....beautiful people complaining about how they never had friends....I am just heartbroken....🥺

This would be Deepika’s PR in IF after reading my comments. Let me caption this. I struggled to make friends in school because of these accursed dimples. These were the bane of my existence. I even caught FingerFetish trying to carve them out and steal them while I was sleeping. I haven’t been able to sleep at night with that crazy bitch always lurking in the shadows. 

ImageLe Me: 🔪 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Bichaara Ranveer... Subah subaah sooraj ki tej roshni se pehle DP ki khubsurti se uski aankhon ko taqleef hoti hogi

#RanveerNeedsGlasses