Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Wasnt kween of bollywood churning out blinds about how katrina is out of work? Her strategies fall flat on her face every day 

Originally posted by: Spillthetea

Wasnt kween of bollywood churning out blinds about how katrina is out of work? Her strategies fall flat on her face every day 

was that pr-mata's kaand gosh she is so embarrassing πŸ€£

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Both are completely opposites in looks and acting talent. What kind of story is this. 

I am sceptical of kat trying to act - still remember her playing estella character of bw version of great expectations. Being English she should have understood the layers of estella. Sigh...All she cared about was her hair color. 

Festival thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhi.007

Both are completely opposites in looks and acting talent. What kind of story is this. 

I am sceptical of kat trying to act - still remember her playing estella character of bw version of great expectations. Being English she should have understood the layers of estella. Sigh...All she cared about was her hair color. 

She was praised a lot for that role as far as I remember. I loved her as Firdaus. 

Originally posted by: Festival

She was praised a lot for that role as far as I remember. I loved her as Firdaus. 

praised when? Where she was praised cuz she looked estella's part but was ripped apart for her acting especially her "knorr" 

She received praise for movies like new york,maid,znmd,zero and bharat and fitoor is not one among them

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

She looks a little like her older self here πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Festival

I would have to disagree that she was praised for acting. May be it was for some dance? 

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yay yay yay!!!

I was really looking forward to this one and someone had posted that this movie was shelved which made me sad. I am so glad this is happening. I think Vijay Sethupathi and Kat will be so great together.

Can't believe Katrina is still relevant..such a shit actress yet popular for so long. She even ruined her face so she isn't even attractive anymore lol

I wish instead Aishwarya, Rani, Preity etc. remained more relevant

Edited by Journey95 - 2 years ago
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: crispsy

Isn’t that an indicator for a declining career? Idk πŸ˜†

do u think acting in regional movies is actually a decline in a career!  What an insult to the regional movies ! From when Bollywood became the Indian cinema and other languages became language..if I am not wrong even Hindi is a regional language spoken in few places!!more than Hindi cinemas it was other language movies that bring glory to Indian cinemas