Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I am looking forward to this

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a month ago

Looks so random and khichdi types just like Geeta Govindam movie,not shocked as it is from the same makers/director of Geeta Govindam.Kuch samaj nahi aaya trailer.

So this time names are : Indu and Govardhan? Atleast that's what I heard in the trailer.

Newbird thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

Looks so random and khichdi types just like Geeta Govindam movie,not shocked as it is from the same makers/director of Geeta Govindam.Kuch samaj nahi aaya trailer.

So this time names are : Indu and Govardhan? Atleast that's what I heard in the trailer.

Ofcourse Just like Geeta-Govindham(GG) movie it may also get commercial hit at box-office but I must say Govinda - Govindham music was better than that of this.Ofcourse Shreya goshal song from this movie is good and highlight though.

Inkem kavali song from GG was instant hit and I used to hear that song everywhere  around me after the song release but this movie music is not that much hit among the audience as far as i can see.

Newbird thumbnail

Just red the article,so based on that i'm getting the sense that it's again a slap stick comedy types which may turn into boring territory pretty soon even before the interval just like GG