Its official : sri ram raghavan directs kat-vijay in Merry Christmas

Posted: 2 years ago

https://twitter.com/taran_adarsh/status/1474599331172810754

I feel sad for poor FOD all her posts mocking katrina's films getting shelved went down the drain πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ after 6373838 ids and posts her efforts didn't bear fruits

PS - katrina is a miscast in this film imho and i am kat fan before some one calls me hater 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Excited. Looking forward to this one 

I will comment once I see the trailer. K working with a South actor is good for her career.  

Edited by CottonWorld - 2 years ago
Festival thumbnail

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

I will comment once I see the trailer. K working with a South actor is good for her career.  

How's that gonna help her career?

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nice, I am looking forward to this.

First movie that i watched of Kat was Malliswari, and i absolutely loved her and Venky in it... 

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Festival

How's that gonna help her career?

More visibility in South....same applies to Vijay for BW.

Also many people think the director is good for this genre...so this will be decent at the least if not extraordinary.

I want K to appear in almost all regional films now.... Marathi, Tamil,etc. I enjoyed watching her in Mallishwari...wish she does a Telugu movie too.

crispsy thumbnail

Also many people think the director is good for this genre...so this will be decent at the least if not extraordinary.

I want K to appear in almost all regional films now.... Marathi, Tamil,etc. I enjoyed watching her in Mallishwari...wish she does a Telugu movie too.

Isn’t that an indicator for a declining career? Idk πŸ˜†

yep vijay is an amazing actor, i had apprehensions about zero as well but she was good there, hope sriram can pull off an ALR

Festival thumbnail

Even I loved her in Allari Pidugu and Balram vs Tharadas. 

I always wanted to see her in a Johnny Gaddar, Andhadhun and Badlapur kind of thrillers, even though I absolutely loved her in Phantom and Tiger series as well.

But I also crave for a movie with Vicky, if that's possible.

Festival thumbnail

She was great in thrillers like Phantom and Tiger series. Why are you calling her a miscast for a thriller without even watching the film and then you say you are her fan? 

Originally posted by: Festival

She was great in thrillers like Phantom and Tiger series. Why are you calling her a miscast for a thriller without even watching the film and then you say you are her fan? 

because i absolutely hated her in phantom, especially with her way of pronouncing  daniyaal as "daniel" there is only one scene in the film where she was good, when she had to pretend to be pregnant to get away from the officers

Tiger series me she was fine but it relied heavily on action than acting. So i thought she was a miscast but u are right i should reserve my judgment till i see the trailer