Views

Users

Frequent Posters

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

If Rishita ever came to know that Dev only left the house because it was all Bhabi’s plan, how would she feel? Won’t she be affected. Dev atleast listens to BhabiMa does something for Rishita. 

I wonder the same about Raavi. Infact, even it’s a fake, drama Shiva will not go with Raavi inspite of BhabiMa’s plan. Nobody would even believe him if he goes with her because he has publicly only abandoned her - Kangan kaand, divorce track, engagement track. 

Look at the difference - how Raavi was treated when she left the house and how Rishita is being treated now, by Suman? 
I am sure Rishita will be treated much better when she comes back unlike Raavi who was abused and insulted by both Suman and Shiva. 

Looks like Thapad is harsher than going to jail and almost getting incarcerated for a crime they did not commit that too for 10 years (lawyer said this to Dhara, that forgery case would result in 10 years behind bars) 

Though Dhara keeps saying she loves Raavi, yet she is still treated like a piece of crap by everyone in that house.  

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Not again? 😕
What  is this with obsession with sending someone to jail in this show?

dat_INFJ thumbnail

She's in her night clothes.😒 what kaand is gonna happen now?

dat_INFJ thumbnail

I am praying that it is NOT Raavi going inside jail this time.🤪🐷

loveableangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

That’s a great idea! Once she is away from Shiva, he realizes how much he misses her and  can’t afford to lose her yet again, sets things right. 

Can you write one? 

Absolutely, just finished the first draft of my new book, so I have the time and the itch to write.

Priyal_10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

May be dhara, dev, shiva for the plan 🤪 

Coz dhara k bahar hote hue raavi ko ghar se bahar nikalne ka change toh denge nhi..!

Btw raavi got 2 new night clothes😆

dupatta vahi kurtii nayii🤣

Edited by Priyal_10 - 2 years ago
loveableangel thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Not again? 😕
What  is this with obsession with sending someone to jail in this show?

Omg prema, have you seen the new picture where raavi has bruise on her forehead? It looks like the same outfit. 

If its raavi for sure its gonna be comedy and she's going to look stupid.

loveableangel thumbnail

Hmm after some investigations. It does not look like raavi is in jail. Maybe something bad happens to her and she gets hurt and the police get there?

If she gets hurt we still won't get a shiva caring scene. Going berserk cause someone hit his girl.

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Premaa 🤣 

Makers are like- 1.7 aye to show chalega, 1.9 aye to chalega, 2.2 aye to bhi chalega.ki fark padta hai 😂

The makers need to step it up, and I say that in terms of crisper editing and tighter plot lines. To a large extent in ITV, doesn’t matter WHAT you show, it’s  HOW you show it.

It’s good to compare against your competitors and CS majorly revamped it up after the leap, but if you look at the top 5 shows, they all have some similarities it’s how it’s presented that really makes the difference. PS needs to look at what works for themselves (wholesome family drama+comedy+romance) and align that with presenting it in a manner that makes the audience come back for more. When TV shows are largely a numbers game, we can’t have episodes that are lacklustre and episodes that are ok, then good. All the episodes have to be consistently good.

The actors, the clothes, the sets, production value… they have the right ingredients, but just somehow the end result is a shade above mediocre. 😥😥😥

I think PS can do better and I hope they take in all the feedback and come out stronger and better ❤️❤️