Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khoobsurat123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Pottermeow

Anu😆! There's actually a memory loss track in the Marathi version, you know? Vaish told me! Apparently, when every thing finally gets well between them and Shiva goes to propose to her, Raavi loses her memory in an accident and is back to Mera Dev wala Raavi. But it was a quick track and she regained her memory pretty quick... 

Na baba na yeh mera Dev mera Dev nahi chahiye mujhe😲

I want Raavi to forgot this mental family🤪

Mere Shiva ko torture thore na dena hai mujhe

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

But why is Shiva not nominated for best beta..😲..he was ready to get engaged and possibly marry to another women illegaly that too right in front of his wife..all for what .Maaa ki kasam...and not to forget...he not only has suman as ma..he is also the beta of bhabhi Maa...and this gives him double the responsibilities of beta..and he does it so dutifully without the slightest shak..🤪..Best beta ka award keliye 2 times nominate hona chahiyein Shiva ko..🤪

Though your post is funny, above is the precise reason he is not nominated for the best beta award😆 He might be a great beta to  BhabiMa now but during the same track he ditched her, told her to back off, in a way he disrespected her , so no best beta nomination for him😆

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Khoobsurat123

Na baba na yeh mera Dev mera Dev nahi chahiye mujhe😲

I want Raavi to forgot this mental family🤪

Mere Shiva ko torture thore na dena hai mujhe

For Raavi to forget the family, she'll have to forget herself! Great, maybe the dobiness and bhakti will also be forgotten! Chaubeys! Agla yeh track chahiye humein!!! 🤣

Khoobsurat123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Good Morning!

So the TRPs are the same at 1.9 and still the slot leader with just 0.1 lead 😆

This is the effect of millions watching the current track according to someone😆 

Where is my off the charts, sky rocketing  TRPs that can break even Anupama’s record if this track is liked by everyone? 😆

Anyway it is even futile to discuss it anymore. PS is stuck at 1.9 for good. Only if they show Raavi centric track it has gone beyond 2. 
iDK who  is ulti kopdi waale, Shiva, Raavi or the makers? 
Mostly the makers because they have the golden goose in their hands but don’t know what to do with it and how to use it, morons🙄

@Bold: Again Backbone hurts🤣🤣

Badi zor ke lagi

Ab to yeh Roz ka khel ho gya hai🤪

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Good Morning!

Where is my off the charts, sky rocketing  TRPs that can break even Anupama’s record if this track is liked by everyone? 😆

Anyway it is even futile to discuss it anymore. PS is stuck at 1.9 for good. Only if they show Raavi centric track it has gone beyond 2. 
Mostly the makers because they have the golden goose in their hands but don’t know what to do with it and how to use it, morons🙄

@bold I can't emphasise how much I agree with you on this, especially that last word. 🤣🤣🤣

Scribble19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

Yes I have seen that but they should have  been also considered for that categories too na... nok-jhok couple😒

Anyways will vote for them and hope them to win❤️

Bhai Abhi-Pragya kab tak nok jhok karenge!!!!

I saw that show like a decade ago when I used to watch a little bit of tv…kab se chal raha hai wo show!!!

Mujhe laga second season hoga but google kar k pata chala tab se chal raha hai!!!

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Good Morning!

Premaa 🤣 

Makers are like- 1.7 aye to show chalega, 1.9 aye to chalega, 2.2 aye to bhi chalega.ki fark padta hai 😂

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Premaa 🤣 

Makers are like- 1.7 aye to show chalega, 1.9 aye to chalega, 2.2 aye to bhi chalega.ki fark padta hai 😂

Farak padegaa jab Choti Sardarni slot leader ban jaaye toh, abhi bhi 0.1 point se hi aage kaafi aur wahi par latak rahe hain 😆

manny136 thumbnail

they should worry when the slot of 7 pm is getting nearly 3 in trp on another channel means these guys are not using their full potential and coasting through on mediocre writing for lame characters.

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Farak padegaa jab Choti Sardarni slot leader ban jaaye toh, abhi bhi 0.1 point se hi aage kaafi aur wahi par latak rahe hain 😆

I really hope they write something good and gear up.or if they can't do that atleast copy the og.

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 2 years ago