vivian dsena in a relationship

Dodototo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The actor is doing exceptionally well on the professional front whereas on the personal front he did go through some ups and downs and his marriage ended with his ex–wife Vahbbiz Dorabjee. 

But seems like the actor has found love again. According to a report in a news portal, the actor has been dating an NRI girl for the past few years. 

Ads by 

Not much is known about the girl, but the two plan to settle down once the actor’s divorce comes through. 

As per source quoted to an entertainment portal “ Vivan has been through lot in the past few years and he was staying away from love and was not thinking about marriage. But the girl stood by him like a strong support system and the respect and compatibility they have is what makes their relationship strong. He has introduced her to the family and they are very happy that he has moved on in his life” 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

If this is true, then I am so happy for him! He deserves all the happiness in the world ❤️ 

TM, please post the source too 😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/vivian-dsena-in-a-relationship-plans-to-take-the-plunge-soon-reports_182294

However Meghana and Hinna...I think I heard some fangirls ka heart breaking 😆 #JKSeriouslyNahiLena 😆

MochaQueen thumbnail

I thought he was already with vahbiz😲

Dodototo thumbnail

Would love to see her 😅😅

Dodototo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

If this is true, then I am so happy for him! He deserves all the happiness in the world ❤️ 

TM, please post the source 

However Meghana and Hinna...I think I heard some fangirls ka heart breaking 😆 #JKSeriouslyNahiLena 😆

Newbie can't post link according to forum so 😅

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

I thought he was already with vahbiz😲

They separated kabka bro, unka divorce proceeding mein bhi bahot scene hua tha. Apparently Lady VD was asking for way too much alimony.

Its news to me that it has still not done. I thought they had already divorced.

MochaQueen thumbnail

They separated kabka bro, unka divorce proceeding mein bhi bahot scene hua tha. Apparently Lady VD was asking for way too much alimony.

Its news to me that it has still not done. I thought they had already divorced.

I never liked their couple

Koi chemistry nahi dikhi mujhe she always looked older than him🤔

simply.meghana thumbnail

TM, please post the source too 😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/vivian-dsena-in-a-relationship-plans-to-take-the-plunge-soon-reports_182294

Hey if he’s happy I’m happy 🤣❤️ this came out of now where and I’m still like woah it actually happened 😲🤣

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Hey if he’s happy I’m happy 🤣❤️ this came out of now where and I’m still like woah it actually happened 😲🤣

Idk why I was wondering last night itself ki Vivian hasn't found love again or what...and today this article got published 😲😆

If its true then I'm really happy for him ❤️ But would that mean he'd leave the industry and migrate after some years? 

simply.meghana thumbnail

Idk why I was wondering last night itself ki Vivian hasn't found love again or what...and today this article got published 😲😆

If its true then I'm really happy for him ❤️ But would that mean he'd leave the industry and migrate after some years? 

Oh since the girl is an NRI? 😲 Well we don’t know that situation entirely so can’t say for now 😆