Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

That might work.

All I hope is he doesn't get hurt again. ❤️

For sure ❤️ but let’s see 😆 I don’t know how the media got a hold of this news anyways 🤣

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

If this true mai jase hi twitter or iG par gyi yhi news dikh rha hai 😆

Kha se inko source milte hai🤣 🤪 sab jagh yhi news chaya hai 

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Not gonna lie dil ke armaan definitely aansuon mein beh gaye 😭😭😂😂🤣🤣😂😂

But I hope he is happy this time and he gets true love ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I'm really happy for him ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Melkor thumbnail

If it is true then I am happy for him. He deserves nothing but happiness and stability.❤️

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

For sure ❤️ but let’s see 😆 I don’t know how the media got a hold of this news anyways 🤣

There must've been some leak na 😆

Vivian is super private toh kuch official zarur hua hoga jo inko khabar padhi. Maybe he's proposed for marriage or she's already is fiancee and visited the sets. 😆

simply.meghana thumbnail

There must've been some leak na 😆

Vivian is super private toh kuch official zarur hua hoga jo inko khabar padhi. Maybe he's proposed for marriage or she's already is fiancee and visited the sets. 😆

Oh true 😆 I didn’t think of that 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Oh true 😆 I didn’t think of that 

Anyways Viv seems to have learned and thats why there's been no announcement that he's dating someone. Its actually better, I always felt he was too public with his personal life previously.

simply.meghana thumbnail

Anyways Viv seems to have learned and thats why there's been no announcement that he's dating someone. Its actually better, I always felt he was too public with his personal life previously.

He learned extremely well 🤣 if they’re been dating for so long and no one knew, then it’s clear 🤣

I agree 😆 that’s life, you learn from your mistakes 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

He learned extremely well 🤣 if they’re been dating for so long and no one knew, then it’s clear 🤣

I agree 😆 that’s life, you learn from your mistakes 

True 😆

I guess the lockdown helped too, if she was here they could meet in private without people spotting her 😆 nor were public places open ki khula ghumenge aur dekh liya 😆

Agar kuch nahi hua na toh I swear kya chop hoga 🤣 And you know how savage Vivian is, ek hi statement mein jab deny kar dega hum sab ko bhi embarrassed feel hoga 🤣

MochaQueen thumbnail

Haan but u read na, so u know 😆

The main problem was the interference from Vahbiz's end. Every off screen bit mein she used to be there. I remember there was this friendship day clip on the sets of PKYEK and she was there in that also. Humko ek hi ViSu video mila tha, and that was the library ka bts. It was such a huge day 😆

Uske baad kabhi Vivian ke uske co-stars ke saath ache relations they hi nahi. Seedha Rubina se hue (tab tak separation announce ho gaya tha) and then ab Eisha ke saath sahi lagta hai. He looks much lighter and happier too, toh shayad there is someone in his life 😉

I've been around many Parsis my whole life, but kabhi bhi Vahbiz jaisa nahi dekha. Maybe she had insecurities and thats why became so...we'll never know that.

Eeee reminds me of Iqbal Khans gf😆