Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

VD hasn't said anything at all ðŸ˜†

But Vahbiz did not deny alimony bit, based on the msg she put up.

Also Kishwer and Suyyash are still friends with both of them...if one of them was majorly wrong, I think they would chose sides.

Tbh the feeling I get is they drifted apart and something triggered their separation. Vahbiz might have demanded alimony which Vivian refused to give. The DV and cheating angle might not be true.

Yeah she didn’t ðŸ˜† and I’m feeling the same as you, perhaps they just drifted and something else happened

there was a video interview of Vahbiz regarding the divorce I feel about a month about, didn’t watch it, but the thumbnail felt strange on its own ðŸ˜† maybe because of the negative perception I have 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Yeah she didn’t ðŸ˜† and I’m feeling the same as you, perhaps they just drifted and something else happened

there was a video interview of Vahbiz regarding the divorce I feel about a month about, didn’t watch it, but the thumbnail felt strange on its own ðŸ˜† maybe because of the negative perception I have 

There are people who feed false info to media too right. And since Viv or Vahbiz didn't confirm or deny hence the talking.

What video? Link plz.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

If this news is true then am very happy for VD.

He deserves all the happiness and stability. Hope his new lady love is the good one this time.

But i thought he was already divorced🤔

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes..I'm one article about the triangular love stories of TV they had written that vahbiz has affair with a guy.his pic was there.but I dont know him.her closeness with him led them to separation.but when they got separated it was written that since vivian is an introvert he didn't like her extrovert social life with certain friends. But I felt sad as vivian used to say that they will never get divorced....we will sort out the issues.that means he had the hope to save his marriage.but everything got over.he even used to say that he doesn't believe in dating for fun..he believes in marriage n that's why he married her without any delay.but....

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

I don’t remember much beyond what you already said Ashley, but I can already see a stark contrast in offscreen moments between the post leap pkyek and mb pair, and the shakti and sirf tum pair ðŸ˜† he looks like he has room to breathe ðŸ¤£ and sirf tum will be the first show where she’s not around to interfere 

as for the DV issue, shouldn’t there be more than just a divorce case or whatever for it? Like a criminal case? Why wasn’t there? Why alimony? I also heard on the flip side, that she cheated on him ðŸ˜†

jasminerahul thumbnail

I wonder what went wrong between vivian n DD.during mb dd said that gurmeet is a good co star but vivian is her close friend.even during the fight rumours he came to jhalak sets to support her n after mb he n vahbiz attended her wedding.but later nakul n dd hinted in a chat show that dd doesn't want to work with vivian again.later during rubina's wedding they got along very well n took pics too.recently mb2 web series rumour came.guess now dd is fine with working with vivian.after pyar vivian hasn't done intimate scenes.is it bcz of vahbiz or he is not comfortable with it?even in shakti there was no intimate romance.

That's the point right. We don't know what exactly happened on set but two of Vivian's shows had the same issues. And in both he didn't get along with his leading lady. Whereas after the divorce was finalised, he was completely fine with Rubina and now with Eisha.

I might be forgetting some things coz I am trying to recall a decade old feud lol. Tagging Meghana here, maybe she remembers.

Coming to the DV issue...there's one thing that struck me as odd. If he did that to her, then why was there an entire alimony angle? Vahbiz was demanding crores from him. Why? Wouldn't the victim want to get away asap and cut all ties with the perpetrator? Also not to forget, Vahbiz belongs to a filthy rich family. They are old money and have been in business since years. The Dorabjees have had a huge contribution in making Pune. Its not like she needs the money...then why try take everything he's earned over the years?

But we don't know enough about the divorce. Nothing's been announced so far.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I wonder what went wrong between vivian n DD.during mb dd said that gurmeet is a good co star but vivian is her close friend.even during the fight rumours he came to jhalak sets to support her n after mb he n vahbiz attended her wedding.but later nakul n dd hinted in a chat show that dd doesn't want to work with vivian again.later during rubina's wedding they got along very well n took pics too.recently mb2 web series rumour came.guess now dd is fine with working with vivian.after pyar vivian hasn't done intimate scenes.is it bcz of vahbiz or he is not comfortable with it?even in shakti there was no intimate romance.

Vivian and Drashti looked completely normal even during the BTS of PKYEK's last episode (since it was the last day of Star ONE, many characters from different shows had made it).

All I noticed was that the same thing like ViSu was happening...but because Colors was a bigger channel the actors had to be total professionals.

Whatever issues those two had, it seemed like it was resolved on Rubina-Abhinav's wedding, but then Drashti called Viv "Know-it-all"...which Vivian mentioned in an interview with Eisha abhi. Drashti doesn't seem catty to me, maybe aise hi bol diya, but shayad sarcasm got lost in translation.

Sukirti and him don't talk at all. Both attended Kishwer-Suyyash's wedding but no pictures of them together. PKYEK ke time pe bahot kuch hua tha, these two used to be in different circles also. Like the cast used to be divided in a way. Suku hung out mainly with Madhura, Tanvi, Roshani and Priya Wal while ViVah ka circle was mainly SuKish, Siddhant, Ritwik and Priya Chuahan. The parents were in both circles and SuKish were neutral. 

Sukirti wasn't even there at the cast's reunion dinner at ViVah's house.

All I hope is ek din ViSu also patch things up and we do get some pictures of them.

Coming to intimate romance, I think that was Vivian's personal choice. ITV intimacy can be very awkward coz if its an almost kiss, you're holding that pose for a minute while the director is yelling instructions at you. Shakti mein toh there could be no intimate scenes because of the female character's sexuality. Madhubala ka idk.

Lets see what happens in Sirf Tum. Usse clear ho jayega.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Yes..I'm one article about the triangular love stories of TV they had written that vahbiz has affair with a guy.his pic was there.but I dont know him.her closeness with him led them to separation.but when they got separated it was written that since vivian is an introvert he didn't like her extrovert social life with certain friends. But I felt sad as vivian used to say that they will never get divorced....we will sort out the issues.that means he had the hope to save his marriage.but everything got over.he even used to say that he doesn't believe in dating for fun..he believes in marriage n that's why he married her without any delay.but....

@bold: this is one of the main reasons imo. Vivian is really very reserved and an introvert. And Vahbiz is an extrovert, so there is a clash in ideologies. From what I had observed Viv was a very simple person and prefered to stay indoors.

The affair bit is again very sensitive so let it be since there's no confirmation of any sorts.

Whatever it might have been, its sad for both of them. Lets just hope they get out of it and are at peace.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Yes right .during mb vivian said that he will do only hand kiss.even in the consummation scene there was only eye lock.but in pyar he did intimate scenes.after that only he hesitated to do intimate scenes.so I doubt whether its bcz of his marital status. As you said in shakti intimate romance wasn't possible.but face kiss was possible which was not there.

But during the fight rumours also vivian dd did not look like not talking at all.he even attended her wedding where only her close friends were invited.so I wonder what happened after her wedding.

Vivian and Drashti looked completely normal even during the BTS of PKYEK's last episode (since it was the last day of Star ONE, many characters from different shows had made it).

All I noticed was that the same thing like ViSu was happening...but because Colors was a bigger channel the actors had to be total professionals.

Whatever issues those two had, it seemed like it was resolved on Rubina-Abhinav's wedding, but then Drashti called Viv "Know-it-all"...which Vivian mentioned in an interview with Eisha abhi. Drashti doesn't seem catty to me, maybe aise hi bol diya, but shayad sarcasm got lost in translation.

Sukirti and him don't talk at all. Both attended Kishwer-Suyyash's wedding but no pictures of them together. PKYEK ke time pe bahot kuch hua tha, these two used to be in different circles also. Like the cast used to be divided in a way. Suku hung out mainly with Madhura, Tanvi, Roshani and Priya Wal while ViVah ka circle was mainly SuKish, Siddhant, Ritwik and Priya Chuahan. The parents were in both circles and SuKish were neutral. 

Sukirti wasn't even there at the cast's reunion dinner at ViVah's house.

All I hope is ek din ViSu also patch things up and we do get some pictures of them.

Coming to intimate romance, I think that was Vivian's personal choice. ITV intimacy can be very awkward coz if its an almost kiss, you're holding that pose for a minute while the director is yelling instructions at you. Shakti mein toh there could be no intimate scenes because of the female character's sexuality. Madhubala ka idk.

Lets see what happens in Sirf Tum. Usse clear ho jayega.

simply.meghana thumbnail

There are people who feed false info to media too right. And since Viv or Vahbiz didn't confirm or deny hence the talking.

What video? Link plz.

I removed it from my YouTube recommended ðŸ˜† cause I didn’t want to watch it….Siddharth kannan I think is the name of the interviewer