Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Yikes, atleast the Oreo cookie one looked like a serious movie. This looks like a spoof of the actual movie Ayan had in mind.

Originally posted by: Kaya65

are you not a srk fan 😂 

And with whom did he cheat? 

And as katina didnt cheat on salman with john. 

Some makes look like ranbir is the only person that ever cheat on someone. In bollywood there is not anyone that didnt cheat.

Katrina cheated on sallu with john🤣 and sallu being the mf that he is forgave her twice for cheating on him with ranbir and john matlab kuch bhi

Edited by Tede_naina - 2 years ago
Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Festival

So Ranbir's cheating is being justified now. 

I am not justified his cheating. What he did was terrible. I find it just ridiculous that some people make to be the worst person on earth for cheating on another cheater when their own favorite is no better.

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

They has been working for 7years for this shaktimaan level movie?

Hope movie wouldn't be disappointing. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

I love it....it will be worth the wait...❤️🥳

Tetul thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASlove

Not intrigued. I had high hopes on both RRR and this but both are so underwhelming so far. Also it is very hard to picture Ranbir in such heavy serious films. He does well in light hearted films. He doesn’t have that body language. 

Ranbir often reminds me of Saif because of both having Sharmila/Neetu in drags phase and urban romcom being their comfort zone. But one thing I just realized is, despite having the effeminate phase Saif was so manly in Ek Haseena Thi, Omkara, Being Cyrus, and recently in Sacred Games, Tanhaji. You have to be a good actor to convince people onscreen you are someone you are not off-screen.

Whenever Ranbir tried he ended up giving "shat in my pants" expression. Check his expression whenever he jump lands (LOL... A must in any action sequence). Got a feeling he might look creepy if he tries hard. Coz not only is he a limited actor, his aura screams, "Tumse na ho payega," when he tries acting tough. 

Originally posted by: Galouti

Ranbir often reminds me of Saif because of both having Sharmila/Neetu in drags phase and urban romcom being their comfort zone. But one thing I just realized is, despite having the effeminate phase Saif was so manly in Ek Haseena Thi, Omkara, Being Cyrus, and recently in Sacred Games, Tanhaji. You have to be a good actor to convince people onscreen you are someone you are not off-screen.

Whenever Ranbir tried he ended up giving "shat in my pants" expression. Check his expression whenever he jump lands (LOL... A must in any action sequence). Got a feeling he might look creepy if he tries hard. Coz not only is he a limited actor, his aura screams, "Tumse na ho payega," when he tries acting tough. 

he looks so odd holding that trishul looks very odd and weird he doesn't have that gravitas to pull it off

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

That's ok. I liked it  And overall response has been more positive than negative so this is going to work. 

The thing is i as a person very passionate about the work i do. I would always try to give my best to my patients And i see that passion in ayan for this film 

It's his first big project yes its been under making for 7 years yes. And there many out there to concentrate on all the why it will not work. But to me i have immense respect for ayan mukherjee for trying something new. And for sticking to it. And i have respect for rk alia and everyone else for sticking to it. No matter what. 

It takes guts to try something new and complete it. 

You know there are many filmmaker out there or even many individuals for that matter who would rather use an already successful formula but very few who would take risk. Someone who has such strong work ethics. I have immense respect for such people. 

I mean what other option do they or anyone has otherwise? There haven't been many or any mid-shoot-shelved movies at least since the early 90s 🤷🏻‍♀️ once announced and on the floor, most filmmakers and the cast do try to finish and stick it to the project until its release, esp if it's hyped/touted as their most 'ambitious' one, etc. 

Personally, the initial graphics look too random/just-for-the-sake of it, ala footage from any space/astronomy-related documentaries and the last bit looks a little too similar to HR's Agneepath

Edited by powpow - 2 years ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

I am not justified his cheating. What he did was terrible. I find it just ridiculous that some people make to be the worst person on earth for cheating on another cheater when their own favorite is no better.

a wrong is a wrong and i have no problem accepting that - unlike you! and i would never justify cheating dear

Edited by anna143 - 2 years ago
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

I share the same feelings about the motion poster like twitter's auto captioning 👍🏼

The strongest weapon waking up --->You suck D 😂😂Why!!

Oh man!! I was laughing so hard when I saw the auto-caption.