Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Actually looking forward to this.  Should be entertaining.  I think they will be good together like HR And TS were together.  

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

and the delightful trend of Bollywood turning into a remake factory continues ... 

where creativity goes for an eternal hike and originality is on life support. smiley26

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Actually looking forward to this.  Should be entertaining.  I think they will be good together like HR And TS were together.  

I think it could be a huge success for them. An a entertainment film 

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

and the delightful trend of Bollywood turning into a remake factory continues ... 

where creativity goes for an eternal hike and originality is on life support. smiley26

Is this a remake? I thought it had nothing to do with Amitabh's film apart from the title.I'm excited for Prithviraj. He'll probably be the villain.He usually chooses unusual roles in his other language outings. Like his previous Aiyya and Aurangzeb.

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

Is this a remake? I thought it had nothing to do with Amitabh's film apart from the title.I'm excited for Prithviraj. He'll probably be the villain.He usually chooses unusual roles in his other language outings. Like his previous Aiyya and Aurangzeb.

if they're struggling to come up with an original movie title, am I supposed to believe they're going to serve me an authentic and original plot? 

I'm also very VERY tired of action movies. Next, please, before I start floating away with those gravity defying dhishoom dhishoom stunts!

the guy in Aiyaa was impressive though, i'll give you that, and he might be the silver lining in this one!

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I am exhausted with action flicks. smiley36

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Poster is kind of underwhelming.  Looks animated and sort of amateurishly made.  

The title sort of gives an expectation of comedy. A action comedy would be something new and interesting.  Box office is very unpredictable these days anyway so wait and see.   

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Aye Sabaas smiley32

Waiting for this smiley41