Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

you think using πŸ˜† in your post makes you sound funny well it does not 

and i have very thick skin when it comes to this forum trust me otherwise being ranbir fan is very difficult on this forum many have already left 

also everyone comes to defend their fav so why are you getting so worked up of ranbir has some support 

Yes! πŸ˜†

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

oh sod off πŸ˜†

i might comes across some crazy fan and that is partly the reason i try and avoid commenting much in ranbir related threads because then you get sucked in the loop but this constant stream of negativity has been going for years so this time i would defend him till the end because i geninuely believe in this film and in ranbir so yeah i am going to go all in until september 9 2022 then film will talk for itself 

i have not seen bombay velvet or besharam so its not like i support everything he dishes out but this this deserves all the love support 

there are hardly any ranbir fans mostly everyone has left so i am gong to play that part as this is something i appreciate him for for sticking to this film through everything so bare with me 

Edited by Krishnapanchali - 2 years ago
loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

oh sod off πŸ˜†

i might comes across some crazy fan and that is partly the reason i try and avoid commenting much in ranbir related threads because then you get sucked in the loop but this constant stream of negativity has been going for years so this time i would defend him till the end because i geninuely believe in this film and in ranbir so yeah i am going to go all in until september 9 2022 then film will talk for itself 

i have not seen bombay velvet or besharam so its not like i support everything he dishes out but this this deserves all the love support 

there are hardly any ranbir fans mostly everyone has left so i am gong to play that part as this is something i appreciate him for for sticking to this film through everything so bare with me 

Wowowow you are the one who clearly needs to sod off, with all that froth dripping from the sides.πŸ˜†

As for the rest of your post- meh!πŸ˜†

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

oh sod off πŸ˜†

I used to like Ranbir's movies and Ayan's both Wake up Sid and Yjhd..

But, this ..not sure!  Firstly thing, It's fantasy genre, and Ayan's first and nothing can be sure in this and secondly the poster, it's not at all impressive, not feeling good vibe at all from this!

But, seeing you being this much focused on this, hope this works out!! And it doesn't disappoint you🀞🀞

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese

I used to like Ranbir's movies and Ayan's both Wake up Sid and Yjhd..

But, this ..not sure!  Firstly thing, It's fantasy genre, and Ayan's first and nothing can be sure in this and secondly the poster, it's not at all impressive, not feeling good vibe at all from this!

But, seeing you being this much focused on this, hope this works out!! And it doesn't disappoint you🀞🀞

That's ok. I liked it  And overall response has been more positive than negative so this is going to work. 

The thing is i as a person very passionate about the work i do. I would always try to give my best to my patients And i see that passion in ayan for this film 

It's his first big project yes its been under making for 7 years yes. And there many out there to concentrate on all the why it will not work. But to me i have immense respect for ayan mukherjee for trying something new. And for sticking to it. And i have respect for rk alia and everyone else for sticking to it. No matter what. 

It takes guts to try something new and complete it. 

You know there are many filmmaker out there or even many individuals for that matter who would rather use an already successful formula but very few who would take risk. Someone who has such strong work ethics. I have immense respect for such people. 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I'm actually interested in this..I love fantasy mytho genre..

Mistyy thumbnail

I love this genre and was interested in it

When it originally was announced, now I couldn’t even sit through a teaser πŸ˜΅

ASlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Not intrigued. I had high hopes on both RRR and this but both are so underwhelming so far. Also it is very hard to picture Ranbir in such heavy serious films. He does well in light hearted films. He doesn’t have that body language. 

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anna143

dont care who dumped who but definitely cant stand on the side of a cheater 

are you not a srk fan πŸ˜‚ 

And with whom did he cheat? 

And as katina didnt cheat on salman with john. 

Some makes look like ranbir is the only person that ever cheat on someone. In bollywood there is not anyone that didnt cheat.

Festival thumbnail

So Ranbir's cheating is being justified now.