Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

entrepreneur + positive character....interesting

Could he be the prospective investor for the emergency department? Considering that he said his role is that of a feminist, inki or CEO ki toh jamne nahi wali πŸ€£

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: music_girl

but then I'm confused like why is Dr Saxena coming so early in the show πŸ˜³

So far I can totally see Dr Sathe falling for Dr Sia but Dr Sinha? Maybe in the future episodes...

And Abhay, he doesn't seem the type to ditch Sia as well since you know the story with his dad and all.. and they are also chef together.

I doubt they would give so much time to love triangles in an already finite show.

The love story if it's going to happen will be a good addition to an already established plot.

Right now I'm not even sure if he has understood what Dr Sinha wanted to show him with the VIP patient case. πŸ˜† I hope there is no evil plan to make Dr Sinha pay or what not.. I'm traumatised by the usual itv plot. πŸ˜†

Regardless, the smiles for yesterday's episode were cute but I'm still apprehensive regarding Dr Sathe πŸ˜†

I hope we get more background on Dr Ansari cos out of Dr Murgiwala and Sia, he is the most interesting one for me. 

I believe Dipika's mom will also be coming in future episodes?

i dont want abhay-deepika love story though he is very immature and egoistic i can see why abahy will have a crush on deepika but cant see why deepika will fall for abhay

i agree about ansari he is my favourite of the lot even more than abhay 

ansari-sia now that would be good pairing both are mature individual 

so far deepika ansari are most well written char and pc i would love for the former to team up for a case 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

i dont want abhay-deepika love story though he is very immature and egoistic i can see why abahy will have a crush on deepika but cant see why deepika will fall for abhay

i agree about ansari he is my favourite of the lot even more than abhay 

ansari-sia now that would be good pairing both are mature individual 

so far deepika ansari are most well written char and pc i would love for the former to team up for a case 

I SAW THE SAMEEEEE πŸ˜†

i m coming across as being into this show for couples- screw thatπŸ€ͺ bt in promos saxena had quite ss for deepika. he was part of her past, he is coming as (i think) emergency dept ka head and there will be clashes between them. they will be obviously affected by each other. and if he had mended their ways, she might fall for him again and they bcm an item. 

sathe ka even though i like the idea i think his crush will be crushed and i dont see her recriprocating. sia and him may/not break up, depending upon how much of an ass he bcm in next epis. 

also there was a scene in promo/some epi, sathe deepika going in separate direction. if it implies the future then . . . 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

I SAW THE SAMEEEEE πŸ˜†

i m coming across as being into this show for couples- screw thatπŸ€ͺ bt in promos saxena had quite ss for deepika. he was part of her past, he is coming as (i think) emergency dept ka head and there will be clashes between them. they will be obviously affected by each other. and if he had mended their ways, she might fall for him again and they bcm an item. 

sathe ka even though i like the idea i think his crush will be crushed and i dont see her recriprocating. sia and him may/not break up, depending upon how much of an ass he bcm in next epis. 

also there was a scene in promo/some epi, sathe deepika going in separate direction. if it implies the future then . . . 

haina they are the most obviou pairing at this point i mean they clearly have lot of scenes highlighting their differences of opinions of backrounds at the same time i think both of them very self aware individuals like i dont see the same quality of abhay who says something thinks completely different and does somethong exactly opposite 

abhay will surely have a crush on deepika but i dont see her reciprocating 

about dr saxena i think we will have to wait to see what exactly happened between them in one of promos saxena was conspiring against deepika with evil ceo so let see i dont think he has changed much atleat according to the promo 

personally i want deepika to end up single in a good position probably the head of emergency departement byut single

about sia-abhay then i definitely see sia intiating the break up probably because she would understand they are not compatible or because she would reliaze she had feelings for ansari ( AnVani fingers crossed πŸ˜†) and that would make abhay doubt her fidelity even though she would not cheat but i think it will intesify his issues with his parents failed marriage and link it with his own failed relationship but it will good for him will bring him peg or two down and reliaze how pathetic he can be to sia cheating is not the only deal breaker respect is as important in a relationship 

Mariyam06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey everyone    

I am a new member😊

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Mariyam06

Hey everyone    

I am a new member😊

Hi

Welcome to the show's  EDT... feel free to discuss πŸ˜Š

scintillaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

I can't view this, says it's unavailable in my country πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Kya hai bata do please πŸ˜”

πŸ€”

Just the 1st 10 mins of episode uploaded by sony on utube

scintillaxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mariyam06

Hey everyone    

I am a new member😊

Hello  welcome to the forum. πŸ€—

scintillaxx thumbnail