Episode 21 Discussion - Ansh finally confesses, and the Cold Shoulder

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

early upload yay  Rakesh tells Suhaani not to cry, and her mom thanks Ranveer πŸ˜ƒ Suhaani why are you apologizing πŸ˜­ it wasn't your fault 

Ranveer takes his leave, and promises the video will be removed as soon as possible  Dadi toh lattu ho gayi Ranveer peh πŸ€£πŸ€£ favorite hero jaise πŸ€£ she would've eloped with him if she was his age πŸ€ͺ🀣 oh god dadi 

Bua and cousin are mad at him for ruining their plan πŸ€ͺ Ranveer is pissed, and his friends get to work in finding the photos of the party to see who did this. Rakesh has to leave for work, and talks to Suhaani πŸ˜­ stop blaming yourself girl, it's not your fault πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜­ 

Bua is going to get blasted today πŸ€£πŸ€£ even Dadi didn't spare her πŸ€£ ek thappad πŸ€£ and ek aur villain for Suhaani πŸ˜’

Ranveer is here and angry πŸ€£ and kicks Rishi out of his chair and punches Rocky πŸ€£ Rishi's face πŸ€£ beta tu toh gaya πŸ€£ you poked the tiger way too many times πŸ€ͺ🀣 

Ranveer shows the incriminating photo πŸ˜² and asks why Rishi mixed alcohol in her food πŸ˜² Rishi says someone made him do this πŸ€£

According to dadi, suhaani's life = pheeki dal and ranveer = tardke wali dal πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£ where did he come from? and her mom says rakesh gave ranveer her zimmedaari  she says to thank him dil se πŸ€£ that's....going to take a while

Finally we see Ishaan again after playing football β­οΈ I so want to see him and ranveer bond over football maza aa jaayega  he finds Ranveer's phone on the table πŸ€£ guess Suhaani has to go return it πŸ€£

Rishi is getting beat up and Rocky is running after them πŸ€£ "jawaab dega ya jaan?" πŸ€£πŸ€£ probably neither.

and looks who's here, Ansh πŸ€£ the man who got away πŸ€£ he admits to ordering Rishi to do the deed πŸ˜² so easily, yeh kaise hua? πŸ€£ maybe he does care for his friends after all πŸ€£ πŸ€ͺ 

Ranveer correctly assumes that Ansh did everything that has gone wrong with Suhaani so far πŸ€£ and Ansh admits he did πŸ€ͺ🀣 what the--? I thought he would deny the rest πŸ€£ what a surprise

Oh, so now he's calling them pranks for freshers? πŸ€ͺ Ranveer punches him straight away πŸ€£ this is ragging πŸ‘  and he asks why just Suhaani? (god ranveer looks extra hot in this shot smiley43, and the whispery voice smiley43 

Ansh if you think you're gonna win here you're wrong πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ Ranveer isn't going to spare you πŸ€£ he berates Ranveer about his father and calls him a "bade baap ki aulaad" πŸ€ͺ you're....just going to make him angrier πŸ€£ the friends go to get the Dean

Ranveer says if you hate me, then why target Suhaani? πŸ˜’ and he's right πŸ˜†Ansh is dumb πŸ€£ you just made yourself an enemy to Ranveer πŸ€£ here comes the bike πŸ€£ those things will hurt πŸ€£ and then on time, Suhaani comes and he stops  so does the Dean  Ranveer drops the bike to the side, and the Dean yells at them πŸ€£ Ansh you caused this πŸ€£ parents meeting to get set up? πŸ€£ oh boy more dhamaka πŸ€£

Suhaani gives Ranveer his phone and he takes it and walks away πŸ˜’ and Suhaani is so confused πŸ€£ but girl you didn't want him to talk to you πŸ€ͺ🀣how could she think he could drug her? πŸ˜­ what he was doing before was wrong of course, but the posters and drugging was not his doing and he couldn't ever do that πŸ˜’ 

Suhaani runs after him to talk, and Ranveer is in cold shoulder mode πŸ˜­ he says the video is gone πŸ‘πŸΌ and he says to Suhaani that he doesn't talk to people who judge others before listening to their side of the story πŸ‘ πŸ˜† makes sense to me. 

Good episode, and it is clear that Ranveer is hurt about what Suhaani said when she was drunk. I mean, who wouldn't be? πŸ˜† again, both wrong and right at the same time πŸ€£ Suhaani shouldn't have assumed he was the one to drug her, and Ranveer shouldn't have been overbearing earlier πŸ˜† but Suhaani was right to call out that initial behavior as uncomfortable, and Ranveer is right to feel hurt about all the names she called him and the accusations that came later🀣 just my thoughts, this one is a tricky one πŸ€£ and I like that about this show  everything is not clean cut and simple to explain I guess 

please no slap πŸ€£ if there is one πŸ€£ it wouldn't make sense to Suhaani's character πŸ€£

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail

yes πŸ˜ƒ

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Epi is out kya ?πŸ€”

it is out, and so is my review πŸ€£

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

it is out, and so is my review πŸ€£

Run to read πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜†

And i ll comment πŸ˜‰

Ziva01 thumbnail

Finally read it πŸ˜†

Seems to be an explosive oneπŸ’₯πŸ’₯ with Ranveer beating vella Ansh and gang πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ€£....Ansh accepted hd is behind all these incidentπŸ€” suraj kahan se nikla🀣

So now Suhaani ll run after Ranveer πŸ˜ŽπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ€£...maaza ayegaπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‚

Thks Meghana for the tag and update πŸ’•πŸ€—

More comments trow during live πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ziva01 thumbnail

Trow morning other members ll be shocked to see update is already outπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ€£

simply.meghana thumbnail

Finally read it πŸ˜†

Seems to be an explosive oneπŸ’₯πŸ’₯ with Ranveer beating vella Ansh and gang πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ€£....Ansh accepted hd is behind all these incidentπŸ€” suraj kahan se nikla🀣

So now Suhaani ll run after Ranveer πŸ˜ŽπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ€£...maaza ayegaπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‚

Thks Meghana for the tag and update πŸ’•πŸ€—

More comments trow during live πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

It was good I really enjoyed it πŸ€£ i wasn’t expecting Ansh to admit it either πŸ€£

can’t wait to see how Suhaani talks to Ranveer if at all 

simply.meghana thumbnail

Trow morning other members ll be shocked to see update is already outπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ€£

I was shocked to see the Monday episode out so early πŸ€£πŸ€£ a first for rangu

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

It was good I really enjoyed it πŸ€£ i wasn’t expecting Ansh to admit it either πŸ€£

can’t wait to see how Suhaani talks to Ranveer if at all 

Can't wait to see it trow afternoon

It ll be fun to watch Suhaani annoying Ranveer nowπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†