Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: zara321

They do, we watched sanju but that was mostly about rk and his performance as sanjay dutt, vicky had s supporting role and he looked very different in the film 

But I think I'm the only person in my family who has watched raazi, my family have watched most of alias other films 

Vicky's breakthrough role was Kamli. Think the audience noticed him properly then . Masaan mainstream audience has hardly watched.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

That really doesn't qualify as a lot especially since kat wasn't even living with Neetu😆 I mean ya Neetu was terrible to her and DP but Kat was in a looong relationship with Ranbir despite that and even moved in with him.. so doesn't really seem like Neetu's antics had much of an effect on her.. 

I am sure kat has had her struggles in life.. everyone has.. I am just curious why she is always painted as this poor old duniya ki satayi hui bechari abla dignified larki who got her chance at happiness after being tormented like Rakhi was tormented by Amrish puri in every movie

Almost every woman in Bollywood is painted like that when it comes to their men.😆

Why is this poor woman with a man like that? Why is this poor woman staying with that family? She doesn’t look happy, gave up so much for them blah blah. Oh no she suffered so much with him? 

Maybe that’s in effect here. As I said, dunno much.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Almost every woman in Bollywood is painted like that when it comes to their men.😆

Why is this poor woman with a man like that? Why is this poor woman staying with that family? She doesn’t look happy, gave up so much for them blah blah. Oh no she suffered so much with him? 

Maybe that’s in effect here. As I said, dunno much.

True.. except in Ranveer's case where it's the poor old man😆

Never understood this need to paint females as bechari

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

they look very happy and in love together but Katrina's outfit is not mehendi pretty, so much fabric so where will the mehendi go?  she looks pretty but a different outfit was needed, ?simpler

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nonam

they look very happy and in love together but Katrina's outfit is not mehendi pretty, so much fabric so where will the mehendi go?  she looks pretty but a different outfit was needed, ?simpler

These are haldi function pictures??!

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: atominis

Katrina looks very happy, relaxed and carefree after ages. 

Genuinely carefree and relaxed. That is good to see. 

It is good they slowly released pics for fans. Unlike other stars in past who kept pics away from media. 

It's great Kat married a firsthand man like Vicky who is equally delighted in wedding ceremonies. Unlike those second hand, previously married, divorced old man, fathers of 2 kids who have a 12 baj gaye, 'going through the motions' look on their face throughout wedding. 

Vicky surely seems happy to get married to Kat. He seems to have a simple family, which is kind of adorable in its simplicity unlike typical Bolly families. 

Let's not dub people as firsthand or secondhand. They are people, not objects. If you said these terms for a woman, you'd be termed as a misogynist. 

Being widowed or divorced does not make someone less of a person. Human beings should not be judged on the basis of how many relationships or marriages they have had. They are people, not objects whose value decreases with time. 

atominis thumbnail

Widowed is different. 

Divorced is different especially in case of celebs who mostly get divorced due to infidelity reasons. 

I said so because I remembered Karisma's wedding and how disinterested her husband looked in all videos, unlike Vicky here.

What Karisma's husband did to her later is known to all. So yes I feel happy Katrina got a man who is as happy and excited as she is. That excitement is seen in mainly those who marry for first time. Unlike those old ones with 2 kids from first marriage who just go through the motions. 

And say what you will but when it comes to celebs and highly rich/famous people, they are hardly reliable. They have no qualms going for multiple divorces. Aamir and Sanjay Kapur are examples. Rich and famous have way more options. Aamir, Sanjay Kapur, Kamal Haasan are third hand now. I said it. And I stand by it. 

Vicky Kaushal, Rajkumar Rao are young, equally happy, firsthand husbands with no baggage of ex spouse, ex in laws and kids. Their wives are lucky to have them. 

I am not here to be politically correct or make it about gender. 

Vicky is also law abiding with no criminal cases or history of abusive, unruly behaviour and public outbursts or addiction issues. Unlike other so called superstars who have been in jail or rehab earlier. 

So yes Katrina is lucky to gave got a man with clean record and no past baggage as her husband. 

Show me any twice divorced man with 2 kids who is as happy or excited as Vicky looks in his wedding pics. Then talk. 

Usually ones with age not on their side and having had bad experience with marriage earlier find it hard to get excited for rituals or ceremonies later. It is natural to feel less excited. It is not an insult. 

And I am glad Katrina will not be suspected to be a homewrecker the way Hema and Sridevi are still mocked and judged for marrying previously married men like Dharam and Boney. 

Edited by atominis - 2 years ago
atominis thumbnail

Women are painted as bechaari only in context of patriarchal South Asian society and some known sexist families like Kapoors, Bachchans, Deols who have openly been known to restrict women from working or say stuff like 'woman's primary responsibility is home'. 

Not in every case or all families. 

Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Cute 😍

Edited by AdrakChai - 2 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

That really doesn't qualify as a lot especially since kat wasn't even living with Neetu😆 I mean ya Neetu was terrible to her and DP but Kat was in a looong relationship with Ranbir despite that and even moved in with him.. so doesn't really seem like Neetu's antics had much of an effect on her.. 

I am sure kat has had her struggles in life.. everyone has.. I am just curious why she is always painted as this poor old duniya ki satayi hui bechari abla dignified larki who got her chance at happiness after being tormented like Rakhi was tormented by Amrish puri in every movie

Thank god atleast someone else is of the same opinion here  I mean it's sweet ki people here are happy for Kat and are congratulating her and all that but yahan ajkal toh mandir sa bana hua hai uska aur Vicky ka,no offense to their fans 😆  Jaise pata nee kitni pareshan thi life mein and puri life mein bas ab jaake khushi mili hai or something like that. I am not saying she didn't struggle at all, but I think each and every individual has their share of problems in life, ups and downs are common. It's just that she was in relationships before and they didn't work out well, no point in continuously blaming just the men in her life as if people here personally know these stars and ye sirf Kat ke sath nee hai, ek pattern sa hai I have observed. Aise to Vicky Kaushal pe bhi I have read some articles where his ex was accusing how he dumped her as soon as he got successful, but yahan to wo aise treat hota hai jaise he is the best thing since sliced bread. At the end of the day everything is just speculations for us mango people, inn logo ki life me kya hai kaun kaisa hai ye hume kya pata, kaun kitna acha hai, but sadly people are too quick to judge these days and only choose to believe one side of the story.

Edited by infinity101 - 2 years ago