Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

When I showed my family these wedding pics, they all know who Katrina is but none of them knew who Vicky is, even my cousins didn’t know who he is, my family has grown up watching Bollywood movies so they know most of the big stars, but they had no idea who Vicky is, maybe that’s because he hasn’t done a lot of all out commercial entertainers that most people would watch 

Edited by zara321 - 2 years ago
atominis thumbnail

Vicky is most known as the 'How's the josh' guy from Uri among masses. He is not an instantly recognisable name like Ranbir, Varun, Ranveer or Hrithik or Ayushmann or Khans because he does very few ads and less commercial films.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

My mother doesn’t watch any movies yet she recognised Vicky.😆

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishh007

My mother doesn’t watch any movies yet she recognised Vicky.😆

I was surprised that no one in my family know who he is, they didn’t even recognise his name when I told them, and my family know most of the other stars like ranbir, ranveer, arjun, Varun, sid, they even know tiger and aditya Roy kapoor 

atominis thumbnail

Tiger has become popular recently due to lot of ads he does and he is popular among kids, teens due to his dance and action stunts. Tiger, Varun, Ranveer, Ranbir are among most popular young stars in ad circuit. 

I doubt if people know Aditya Roy Kapur much. He is more recognisable as the guy from Aashiqui 2 than his name alone. 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Lookjng at the timeline.

Katrina started seeing Vicky since  before Uri released. She fell in love..but no one will go for someone who has no future. She is experienced  enough to see that he has a  very bright future. She has been watching him for last 3 years..him building a solid career, with great talents.Manmarziyaan might be her favorite performance😌... Tell me one Kat fan who today thinks that Kat has not found the best partner for herself.

If there are...They may post in this thread.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Dunno much but Neetu used to crop her out of pics, refuse to go to events kat would be present at. Throw shade at her and dipla with quotes like bahu sui leke aati hai ya kainchi blah blah blah. Then go on to claim that her raja beta was pulled into relationships by wrong women etc etc. 

Jab baahar ye sab karti thi toh ghar mein jaane kya kya bolti hogi.😆

Baaki mereko maalum nahi.

That really doesn't qualify as a lot especially since kat wasn't even living with Neetu😆 I mean ya Neetu was terrible to her and DP but Kat was in a looong relationship with Ranbir despite that and even moved in with him.. so doesn't really seem like Neetu's antics had much of an effect on her.. 

I am sure kat has had her struggles in life.. everyone has.. I am just curious why she is always painted as this poor old duniya ki satayi hui bechari abla dignified larki who got her chance at happiness after being tormented like Rakhi was tormented by Amrish puri in every movie

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

They were in a live in relationship and I am guessing they were pretty close to getting married he did take her to the Kapoor parties plus Kareena calling her bhabhi, bit yes she was done with him and you could see that very clearly in Jagga Jasoos promotion, she came across very dignified and RK was making a fool of himself and quite horrid bit post that she was quite mature with both RK and Alia. To be honest I think that is why she has been able to the top and sustain it. She walks away no mur slinging

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zara321

I was surprised that no one in my family know who he is, they didn’t even recognise his name when I told them, and my family know most of the other stars like ranbir, ranveer, arjun, Varun, sid, they even know tiger and aditya Roy kapoor 

No one in your family watches Ranbir , Alia movies ? 

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

No one in your family watches Ranbir , Alia movies ? 

They do, we watched sanju but that was mostly about rk and his performance as sanjay dutt, vicky had s supporting role and he looked very different in the film 

But I think I'm the only person in my family who has watched raazi, my family have watched most of alias other films