Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LookatTheStars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: divine_16

Investigate kartey hai ..chal..tu agey main teri pichey๐Ÿ˜†

Lagta hai...Deba aaj free hai.Answering the comments of the fans.So,pic.was either taken by Jay/KV...kya ladki hai...yaad bhi nahi hai who took the pics...pose deney mein itni magan thi๐ŸคฃSo,madam ko IIA7 ke acchi clicks nahi miley...so not uploading...wohi main sochu...aabhi tak kyun nahi upload ki.๐Ÿ˜†

Kal se krti hu investigate.... completing my assignments today..

LookatTheStars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Divyansh ka comment.... "Chaand ne sitare pehen rakhe h".....wah wah!

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: roym

Since she wanted to make everything r8....for astha , her relationship with shaurya...i understand she felt indebted towards astha nd also loved her bt no person in their r8 mind interferes in their professor's  personal lives nd equations lyk she did, specially in a situation she was in where her own life was a mess

Also statements lyk ...sir aapke ankho mein nafrat dikhta hai, dard bhi dikh rha hai mujhe

If we consider that....toh bohot si cheezein hai...I couldn't relate to her.Which person in her right state of mind will ever fall in love with that person,  who character assassinates like that in a brutal way??Who would ever fall in love with a person and even get married to a person who have such a toxic family...when her life is a mess and  have thru so much of bitterness???Who will  even think of continuing with the marriage after that non consent wala sindoor marriage or after SS's  stints of teaching her a lesson for sacrificing love???Sirf wahi nahi...who will dare to remove noodles in such a way as she did  ..๐Ÿ˜†

roym thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

If we consider that....toh bohot si cheezein hai...I couldn't relate to her.Which person in her right state of mind will ever fall in love with that person,  who character assassinates like that in a brutal way??Who would ever fall in love with a person and even get married to a person who have such a toxic family...when her life is a mess and  have thru so much of bitterness???Who will  even think of continuing with the marriage after that non consent wala sindoor marriage or after SS's  stints of teaching her a lesson for sacrificing love???Sirf wahi nahi...who will dare to remove noodles in such a way as she did  ..๐Ÿ˜†

@Bold - Utna samne se shaurya sir aur bhi hot lgte haiโ˜บ๏ธ

to jaane dena ka man nhi tha madam ko

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Devir's new reel... is it this much or does it have more into it??As per KV's live they shot scenes at night also and wearing different dresses...so where are those scenes??๐Ÿ˜•

BTW...so,Varsha has told them to make reel on the song released under Times label. I was guessing something may be coming from Times music as she started following Deba.This is what Deba spoke about in live..."someone said us to do something"๐Ÿ˜† Devir first made a reel on Ranjha Ve which was from Times music,independently....after some days it was sponsored under Timesmusic hub...so now ,the company approached them itself and they did  it for Timesmusic hub.Good that they are being paid...every effort counts.๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผAnd most importantly we are getting our Devir dose..