Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: roym

Chodo na...jinka shipping ho rha hai unhe koi prob nhi hai to hume kya

Wohi na...main bhi yehi sochti hu...Deba or KV toh mast hai...Deba is getting conscious on SM by not liking his posts but in IVs their masti is same,doing work together, making extra efforts to make fans  happy by  doing reels and MV....and KV toh bindas hai hi...usko ghanta farak padta  hai aisi shipping se...he knows his priorities and is sorted. Both very well know what they are doing...and where there equation with each other stand...dono hi baccha/bacchi nahi hai....apna bhala bura samjhtey hai..

Dumpling thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

U know what....I knew this girl from KHKT days....and had different perception about her.She was  not this irritating and didn't used to nitpick everything. But now  ...I feel she  behaves like a typical mummy of KV.She has problem if fans make fun of his 'soon'...she has a problem if Deba adresses some fans as 'KV devotees' in her live and she smartly ignores the comments of haters who bashes Deba for cutting cake without presence of KV...she has  a problem, why KV's channel has not reached desired views....hadd hai yaar!!Saab kuch mein agar kuch na kuch nikaltey rahogey toh kaisey chalega...she needs to chill...

arey tu bhi kisko itna seriously le rahi hain .you know them ri8..everyone likes to have fun...hum bhi yahi kar sakte hain 🤣 .hume bhi Majaa lena chaiyee.

Dumpling thumbnail

Chodo na...jinka shipping ho rha hai unhe koi prob nhi hai to hume kya

🤣Tru woh toh least bothered hain n everyone else is going crazy for bloody no reason .i really dont know whether to laugh or cry but i choose to njoy this 🤣

Dumpling thumbnail

Wohi na...main bhi yehi sochti hu...Deba or KV toh mast hai...Deba is getting conscious on SM by not liking his posts but in IVs their masti is same,doing work together, making extra efforts to make fans  happy by  doing reels and MV....and KV toh bindas hai hi...usko ghanta farak padta  hai aisi shipping se...he knows his priorities and is sorted. Both very well know what they are doing...and where there equation with each other stand...dono hi baccha/bacchi nahi hai....apna bhala bura samjhtey hai..

arey they are ignoring all the madness hume bhi yahi karna chaiye.bas everyone from far is trying to sort their lives when they are very well capable to do that .

Dumpling thumbnail

This things make me angry so much...paar honestly speaking...hum fans ko bhi kaisey puri tarah blame karey???Be it Vatsal/Deba's mom ....they should know ..from the harkatein of weird fans that .....how much immature these fans are...they should be extra careful about liking posts. Moreover....when Deba's mom made her A/c private she should have unfollowed the fans pages also from her list...IMO..

arey we can only say someone should do this and someone shouldnt do that  bcoz we are watching from far n we think we know everything about them but theirr close ones  definately know  they are working so thy e doing  to help them in their work thats it.rest it is how we interpret it as to they are shipping or something else

divine_16 thumbnail

Wo utawla hota to sindur shaadi tabhi ho jati shagun k sath when she announced abt going to cambridge....he lovd her as well i guess bt that passion wasnt there else he wouldn't let her go

Bki dey were together for a long time so sab kuch ho jana chahiye nd who can resist Ss anyway ☺️

Manisha...I really doubt....he loved her..bcoz Shagun said to him,before leaving for Cambridge....ek din tum kisi se dil se pyaar karogi....dimag se nahi.So,his  love for Shagun  was all about practicality nothing from heart.Shagun was intelligent, pretty and of same class and as per him...he had all the reasons to fall for her.When Badi ma asked Shagun...if Shaurya had ever yelled at her or fought with her...she said no.I think he  never practiced his haq on her.But with Anokhi....he felt that warmth ....he faced that challenge from her where each of his actions were questioned by her and even criticized.Anokhi was the first ever strong personality he came across who dared to call him out for his actions.Anokhi...was the first person..who could ignore and go with another guy infront of him.He always  thought that every girl will be pagal for him...but it amazed him to see Anokhi...who gave a damn about him!!He was always showered with heaps of praises..so never needed to look into himself/his rudeness/his upbringing....and Anokhi's presence just forced him to do that.So,may be that's why he got dragged to her subconsciously so much...that his passion for her was so evident.

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dumpling

arey tu bhi kisko itna seriously le rahi hain .you know them ri8..everyone likes to have fun...hum bhi yahi kar sakte hain 🤣 .hume bhi Majaa lena chaiyee.

Behena...seriously aur is ladki ko....kabhi nahi.😆Jab mainey dekha...ki.. what she is upto...I began to ignore her tweets.

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dumpling

arey they are ignoring all the madness hume bhi yahi karna chaiye.bas everyone from far is trying to sort their lives when they are very well capable to do that .

Sort karey toh phir bhi acchi baat hai...yaar!! Yeh saab toh bashing shuru kar detey hai...and making  the actor look cheap...

Dumpling thumbnail

Sort karey toh phir bhi acchi baat hai...yaar!! Yeh saab toh bashing shuru kar detey hai...and making  the actor look cheap...

are Twitter and all SM platforms isiliye toh  khole hain i call them gossip stations 🤣

Dumpling thumbnail

and Deba ka post dekh bacchi is learning everyday 👍