Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

I don’t know the details because I don’t use Voot 🤔 it’s not even available where I am so 🤪 but that’s what I heard 

Someone messed up and for once it wasn’t marketing 🤣😭 

You know, at least the rest of the episode made sense, especially with Suhani telling Ranveer to stay away 

Same but I have a VPN 😃

Oh gosh, marketing for this show is just soooooooo bad!!!! Like what are they doing? Do they not want an audience? Or at least grow it? They should advertise Ranveer's respectable words, not his obsessiveness manz has good qualities and is leagues away from Kabir Singh like what??? 

True, the rest of the episode did make sense, they could edit and cut it in a way to make it make sense

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: evrydayirabbave

Same but I have a VPN 😃

Oh gosh, marketing for this show is just soooooooo bad!!!! Like what are they doing? Do they not want an audience? Or at least grow it? They should advertise Ranveer's respectable words, not his obsessiveness manz has good qualities and is leagues away from Kabir Singh like what??? 

True, the rest of the episode did make sense, they could edit and cut it in a way to make it make sense

I'm cheap 🤣 so I rely on the pirates 🤣

I really don't know what they're on because this tactic is only going to kill off growth for the show 🤪 people like us will stay since we're watching and we know the truth 🤔 but newcomers won't exist I feel

Yeah it did 😆 and I loved it 😳 but they should be careful next time 🤣

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

I'm cheap 🤣 so I rely on the pirates 🤣

I really don't know what they're on because this tactic is only going to kill off growth for the show 🤪 people like us will stay since we're watching and we know the truth 🤔 but newcomers won't exist I feel

Yeah it did 😆 and I loved it 😳 but they should be careful next time 🤣

For real! It's like they're going off the cliche that bad press is good press cause as long as ppl are talking about it who the heck cares, which is bizarre 😕 they're really letting ppl think this is just kabir singh the show, or arjun reddy the show, when the reality is it's not and that just blows my mind! Like why? why would you want that???  

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: evrydayirabbave

For real! It's like they're going off the cliche that bad press is good press cause as long as ppl are talking about it who the heck cares, which is bizarre 😕 they're really letting ppl think this is just kabir singh the show, or arjun reddy the show, when the reality is it's not and that just blows my mind! Like why? why would you want that???  

I was scrolling through twitter and someone there pointed it out too 🤣 apparently this is how colors does things but in this case its already so bad for the image of the show  I wish I could go there and beg for them to stop 🤣

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Good morning Meghana 💕 💕 

Hope u r doing fine dear and thks for the tag and update 💐🍫💗🤗

Seems to be another lovely epi tday 😍😍😍

But tell me one thg when did campus outing scenes took place😳 or i missed an epi too🤔...don't tell me they ll scrap the bonefire scene🤬😡

So finally paani boiled and asked for her space😎😆...bechare aag he didn't blaze still he is paying the price 

Awaiting the mandir scene

So it's Riya who invited Suhaani to freshers' partyand vella Ansh ll do his khaand 😡

I only hope Suhaani ll try the situation🤔and not accuse Ranveer again for invading her space😒

Edited by Ziva01 - 2 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

The episode was released last night😲

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Episode ke bare me baadme dekhke bataungi aaj pehle nai dekha bhool gayi kal raat ko hi episode aa gaya tha 🤣🤣

Ab me TV pe dekhne ke baad hi bolunga bhai 😎😎

Rossalinne thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Plz mujhe bhi tag kar lia karo meghna

Ziva01 thumbnail

Yeh outing scenes kab aaya

They put a scene in FB which didn't even take place🤬🤪

Ziva01 thumbnail