Episode 17 Discussion - Red Marker, and a beautiful temple scene

Posted: 2 years ago

I just want to say before I get into things....... that wow  now that was an episode, personally my favorite thus far β€οΈ simple and beautiful β˜ΊοΈgetting an early upload for this one was a treat 

Now to the real recap πŸ€£ 

Suhani is washing her face in the bathroom, and she rips apart the posters in there, along with washing the paint off the mirrors πŸ˜­ two girls walk in to taunt her, and leave πŸ€£ did you not need to use the bathroom? why did they leave? πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ 

Suhani leaves in distress and bumps into Riya thank goodness, and the latter makes her sit down and talk it out  Riya I expected better from you to think that Suhani and Ranveer are actually a thing πŸ€£ even Suhani tells her like "how could you even think that?" πŸ‘πŸ€£ everything is a lie....riya apologizes and tells her to ignore all the idiots, the more you rile them up the more they will come after you  but Suhani is like no  the problem has to be solved right now πŸ‘πŸ‘ go Suhani go! break his heart πŸ€£πŸ€£

She sees him enter the college and waits for him to step off his bike.  Paani is at full boil β­οΈ but she tears up again 😭 Ranveer tells her to tell him what happens, and who hurt her, so that they won't come back to college πŸ€£πŸ€£

The red marker is here! πŸ€£ and she puts a big X on his hand πŸ€£ solve this problem now Ranveer 🀣 question, was there an editing mistake or did I miss an episode?  where did that camping scene come from? πŸ€ͺ 

"My biggest problem is you." πŸ‘πŸ€£ "if you want to take care of me, then respect my privacy and my decisions" πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ no more buzzing around Ranveer 

"My name is Suhani Sharma, not someone's Ms. Zimmedaari" πŸ‘πŸ‘ this girl is on fire πŸ€£ she tells him to leave her alone and stay away from her. She can handle herself πŸ‘ he doesn't need to, but she thanks him for all he has done up to this point πŸ˜³

Ranveer asks what mistake he made, when he doesn't even know what happened. Suhani voiced our own hopes here πŸ€£ follow what you preach, no means no πŸ‘ Ranveer is silent. I can understand both sides here, Ranveer is completely in the dark, but I'm also glad Suhani stood firm on her decision β­οΈπŸ‘

Riya and Ansh have some back and forth, she trusts Suhani, and says Ansh's dimaag is full of garbage πŸ€£

Ranveer is shocked πŸ€£ frozen πŸ€£ we go back to the blue ocean house, and Suhani's mom suggests they go out to get her mind off of things πŸ˜ƒ 

This is the scene.  Ranveer is handing out sweets at the temple πŸ˜ƒ Suhani and her mom show up, and Suhani recalls the whole stretcher and poster incidents πŸ˜­ Both parties walk one after the other into the temple, and Ranveer is thinking about Suhani πŸ˜³

the whole soundtrack is phenomenal I tell you β˜ΊοΈ I replayed these scenes just to listen to it again β€οΈ a sad/slow version of the title track πŸ˜³

Both pray, and neither know the other is there. Ranveer wonders what mistake he made, such that he broke her trust, not her heart πŸ˜³ he keeps impressing me dude I don't know what to say anymore 

Suhani's dupatta has a mind of its own πŸ€£ and brushed past Ranveer's face as she walks by  He turns around but doesn't see her  what a scene yaar I've seen it a lot on ITV but the charm of this one was something else can't explain it 

The dhaaga around the tree thing happens πŸ˜ƒ and both tie it around the tree, yet still not seeing each other.  Suhani apologizes to Ranveer in that she didn't want to hurt him, but it was necessary. She wants her mother's wish to come true and study hard, nothing else. Ranveer says Suhani may have walked away from him, but he hopes that upar wala will help her fulfil her dreams instead πŸ‘They still don't see each other. 

Mother-daughter duo leave, but Suhani turns around as Ranveer walks the opposite direction  still doesn't see him πŸ€£ Next day, Riya invites her to a freshers party by the seniors πŸ€ͺ🀣 uh oh Ansh is going to do his thing again. Suhani says she doesn't want to, and I don't blame her πŸ€£ those students were rude af πŸ€ͺπŸ€”

As I said before, I loved this episode, and based off Ranveer's body language and dialogue, he backed off πŸ‘ both the leads are so complex and they keep surprising me every episode 

also....

MARKETING TEAM WHAT ARE YOU DOING? This is the stuff you should be promoting, not chopped up episodes to make Ranveer look absolutely terrible πŸ€ͺ

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago

Omg thank you for the tag! I had no idea the episode was up already! I'm gonna type as I watch πŸ˜ƒ

Okay, these girls may be all sarcastic and bullying Suhani but deep down they know they're dying and crying and pooping and vomiting wondering why wasn't it meeeeeeeeeee???????? why won't Ranveer love meeeeeeeee????? and that's the truth all day long, can't tell me otherwise πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€£

at least Riya is being a good friend but the sad part is deep down i know she's mostly being this way not just because she's a good friend to Suhani, but because she selfishly loves and wants Ranveer. but she's right - the more you react/cry, the more it gives fuel to the rumors. Instead be strong and tell people off, prove the rumors wrong; crying only lets ppl think that ooh gottem! when that's not the case. 

overprotective Ranveer is at it again! and with the repetitive line of you're my zimmedari - bro it's starting to sound psychotic at this point, like please stop. fortunately Suhani is handling it but in a heartbreaking way πŸ˜­ sis really said my name is Suhani Sharma, not someone's Ms. Zimmedari πŸ˜­ why did my heart cave a little πŸ˜­ RIP nickname πŸ˜­ it better come back tho πŸ˜‘

What is this Suhani-covered-in-a-blanket scene? Did i miss something?? What is happening? Editing blunder?? Huh????? 

Ansh you pathetic lamp post, again just standing there and staring πŸ˜‘ you're so lame and will be alone for the rest of your life you coward! And yes, Riya is right; Ranveer respects women and my hope is that he'll respect Suhani's wishes even tho it'll break his heart - unlike you stupid Ansh, who can't respect anyone cause you a loser πŸ˜‘

Okayyyyyy like duuuddddeeeee... Suhani telling her mom that i told Ranveer that i'm not his zimmedari anymore but since then nothing has been feeling good, blah blah blah - like broooooo... not too much has happened between them for her to feel this conflicted, in my opinion at least. Sure, after she joined the school there was that montage of stuff that Ranveer helped her with, along with the other scenes, but i don't know.... maybe i'm wrong? Maybe i should rewatch the episodes and reconsider? Maybe πŸ˜† 

and then mama being like I know the answer and they show the temple- wait it cut to Ranveer? Nvm, Suhani and Mama is here, I should've known there wouldn't be a misdirect πŸ˜† question is will they meet? okay sis, you're in holy spot and you're having naughty thoughts β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£ not that it's your fault, but okay queen πŸ€£

Aww, sad Ranveer πŸ˜’ loving this music tho! i wonder if Ranveer will notice her first and then remember her words and go away? Will Suhani see him? both are praying, who will see the other first? omg will Suhani see him? No?? huh??? sis he was right there!!! Not the dupatta-flying-in-the-wind-and-smack-him-in-the-face trope! Bruh πŸ€£ at least he didn't see her, probably for the better πŸ€”πŸ˜­ oh no mama, don't leave her alone! aww, sweet and kind Ranveer β€οΈ aaaaaand of course the aunty guides him towards Suhani's direction πŸ˜† but will they meet??? i'm sorry, the tree is not that wide, they have to bump into each other! how they all walking this slow?? how ya not gonna see each other?? Huh??? Again, for the better that they don't but huh????

ooh! Riya's outfit is cute! of course Suhani is sad and down but will she see Ranveer? Will he avoid her even if he sees her? to respect her wish?

okay so my assumption is that Ranveer will respect her wish and not come before her, maybe keep an eye on her here and there, maybe not (hopefully not, that would be stalking). I think the better thing to do, like if i could do it my way, is have Ranveer respect her wish, do his own thing while she does hers, and then coincidentally they see each other in the hallway or something (library, idk somewhere πŸ˜†) and Suhani looks at him wide eyed and in shock, but Ranveer stops himself from reacting and just walks past her cause he's respecting her wish, and that makes Suhani's heart cave and and she feels even sadder πŸ˜­

btw was there a precap? does anyone have a link? πŸ˜­

Originally posted by evrydayirabbave

Omg thank you for the tag! I had no idea the episode was up already! I'm gonna type as I watch πŸ˜ƒ

Okay, these girls may be all sarcastic and bullying Suhani but deep down they know they're dying and crying and pooping and vomiting wondering why wasn't it meeeeeeeeeee???????? why won't Ranveer love meeeeeeeee????? and that's the truth all day long, can't tell me otherwise πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€£

Oh that’s definitely what happened πŸ€£ jealous ladies πŸ€ͺ🀣 didn’t even use the bathroom

at least Riya is being a good friend but the sad part is deep down i know she's mostly being this way not just because she's a good friend to Suhani, but because she selfishly loves and wants Ranveer. but she's right - the more you react/cry, the more it gives fuel to the rumors. Instead be strong and tell people off, prove the rumors wrong; crying only lets ppl think that ooh gottem! when that's not the case. 

I’m so conflicted about her πŸ€£ she’s clearly jealous but also wants to help her friend  she wasn’t wrong either don’t give the others more fuel to add to the fire πŸ˜­

overprotective Ranveer is at it again! and with the repetitive line of you're my zimmedari - bro it's starting to sound psychotic at this point, like please stop. fortunately Suhani is handling it but in a heartbreaking way πŸ˜­ sis really said my name is Suhani Sharma, not someone's Ms. Zimmedari πŸ˜­ why did my heart cave a little πŸ˜­ RIP nickname πŸ˜­ it better come back tho πŸ˜‘

He’s taken it way too seriously πŸ€£ but Suhani was like dude stop πŸ€£πŸ˜­ if it comes back as a cute thing I’ll be waiting for it 

What is this Suhani-covered-in-a-blanket scene? Did i miss something?? What is happening? Editing blunder?? Huh????? 

It has to be an editing mistake πŸ€£ where the heck was this episode? And chronologically it doesn’t make sense πŸ€ͺ🀣 both in one blanket? β˜ΊοΈ Not a chance as of yet πŸ€£ 

Ansh you pathetic lamp post, again just standing there and staring πŸ˜‘ you're so lame and will be alone for the rest of your life you coward! And yes, Riya is right; Ranveer respects women and my hope is that he'll respect Suhani's wishes even tho it'll break his heart - unlike you stupid Ansh, who can't respect anyone cause you a loser πŸ˜‘

Ansh needs to start studying πŸ€£ stop buying giant posters and go become a doctor πŸ€ͺ🀣

Okayyyyyy like duuuddddeeeee... Suhani telling her mom that i told Ranveer that i'm not his zimmedari anymore but since then nothing has been feeling good, blah blah blah - like broooooo... not too much has happened between them for her to feel this conflicted, in my opinion at least. Sure, after she joined the school there was that montage of stuff that Ranveer helped her with, along with the other scenes, but i don't know.... maybe i'm wrong? Maybe i should rewatch the episodes and reconsider? Maybe πŸ˜† 

I think it wasn’t as much romantic feeling but the fact that he did help her out a lot and without him she probably wouldn’t be studying there πŸ˜† but he was also being overbearing so it wasn’t a win-win for either of them πŸ€£ 

and then mama being like I know the answer and they show the temple- wait it cut to Ranveer? Nvm, Suhani and Mama is here, I should've known there wouldn't be a misdirect πŸ˜† question is will they meet? okay sis, you're in holy spot and you're having naughty thoughts β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£ not that it's your fault, but okay queen πŸ€£

Aww, sad Ranveer πŸ˜’ loving this music tho! i wonder if Ranveer will notice her first and then remember her words and go away? Will Suhani see him? both are praying, who will see the other first? omg will Suhani see him? No?? huh??? sis he was right there!!! Not the dupatta-flying-in-the-wind-and-smack-him-in-the-face trope! Bruh πŸ€£ at least he didn't see her, probably for the better πŸ€”πŸ˜­ oh no mama, don't leave her alone! aww, sweet and kind Ranveer β€οΈ aaaaaand of course the aunty guides him towards Suhani's direction πŸ˜† but will they meet??? i'm sorry, the tree is not that wide, they have to bump into each other! how they all walking this slow?? how ya not gonna see each other?? Huh??? Again, for the better that they don't but huh????

Same πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

ooh! Riya's outfit is cute! of course Suhani is sad and down but will she see Ranveer? Will he avoid her even if he sees her? to respect her wish?

Just based off his dialogue I think he will πŸ˜ƒ like how he said at the tree to let upar wala fulfill her dreams for her, instead of him πŸ˜² The fact that he didn’t press for more after she told him no at the end of the marker scene tells me he’ll understand 

okay so my assumption is that Ranveer will respect her wish and not come before her, maybe keep an eye on her here and there, maybe not (hopefully not, that would be stalking). I think the better thing to do, like if i could do it my way, is have Ranveer respect her wish, do his own thing while she does hers, and then coincidentally they see each other in the hallway or something (library, idk somewhere πŸ˜†) and Suhani looks at him wide eyed and in shock, but Ranveer stops himself from reacting and just walks past her cause he's respecting her wish, and that makes Suhani's heart cave and and she feels even sadder πŸ˜­

Oh man πŸ˜­ I would love that but that is sad πŸ€£πŸ˜­ it is the better thing to do, but not if Ansh has anything to say about it πŸ€£

btw was there a precap? does anyone have a link? πŸ˜­

I did not see the precap yet πŸ˜­

The blanket thing has me so confused  like Suhani always has her hair tied up and my assumption is that she'll start letting it down once her and Ranveer have a thing going on, so like what is this scene?  must be something that happens later but they messed up πŸ€ͺ🀣  nice to know we'll have a scene like this later. I'm also guessing they also messed it up cause they've filmed so far ahead already so the editors got confused 

I guess you're right, it's not cause of a romantic feeling, maybe it was more of a friendly thing? companion thing? colleague? idk what to call it πŸ˜† and yeah for sure overbearing!

i really liked that Ranveer didn't push it, he practiced the words he preached. and when he was praying and saying to help her dreams come true, i felt so bad! but the good wishes is what matters. it definitely is gonna suck that they're not going to have moments these next few days, this week i hope cause it needs to happen, like let Suhani realize her stance/thoughts/feelings. but even after she does, i hope it starts as a friends thing and not omg i think im in love cause if they do, im gonna scream! it's only been two weeks! for us! definitely not for her! no way! one day in a show is 3 epis/days for us πŸ€£ 

The blanket thing has me so confused  like Suhani always has her hair tied up and my assumption is that she'll start letting it down once her and Ranveer have a thing going on, so like what is this scene?  must be something that happens later but they messed up πŸ€ͺ🀣  nice to know we'll have a scene like this later. I'm also guessing they also messed it up cause they've filmed so far ahead already so the editors got confused 

I guess you're right, it's not cause of a romantic feeling, maybe it was more of a friendly thing? companion thing? colleague? idk what to call it πŸ˜† and yeah for sure overbearing!

i really liked that Ranveer didn't push it, he practiced the words he preached. and when he was praying and saying to help her dreams come true, i felt so bad! but the good wishes is what matters. it definitely is gonna suck that they're not going to have moments these next few days, this week i hope cause it needs to happen, like let Suhani realize her stance/thoughts/feelings. but even after she does, i hope it starts as a friends thing and not omg i think im in love cause if they do, im gonna scream! it's only been two weeks! for us! definitely not for her! no way! one day in a show is 3 epis/days for us πŸ€£ 

At least that scene was only like 5 seconds πŸ€£πŸ€£ mistakes happen but we got a glimpse of the future that way  makes me wonder how many episodes they have banked already? πŸ˜² Or maybe it was a scrapped scene πŸ€£πŸ˜­

Acquaintances maybe? πŸ€£

They better start off as friends πŸ€£ else I’m going to have issues with more than just the marketing team πŸ€ͺ🀣 I dream of a scene with the dabba with an apology note in it  but we know Ansh is going to get Suhani drunk next πŸ€ͺ

Originally posted by simply.meghana

At least that scene was only like 5 seconds πŸ€£πŸ€£ mistakes happen but we got a glimpse of the future that way  makes me wonder how many episodes they have banked already? πŸ˜² Or maybe it was a scrapped scene πŸ€£πŸ˜­

Acquaintances maybe? πŸ€£

They better start off as friends πŸ€£ else I’m going to have issues with more than just the marketing team πŸ€ͺ🀣 I dream of a scene with the dabba with an apology note in it  but we know Ansh is going to get Suhani drunk next πŸ€ͺ

Same, im really curious how many episodes are prepared for πŸ€” its for the better that they get far ahead cause if for any reason the audience is not having it, they can do something to change stuff in advance and not worry about it. i recently saw that the actress who plays ranveer's mom shared pics with the guy who plays Ansh on her IG, which made me wonder if there's going to be scenes between the two in the the future, cause if so, that would probably be very interesting

omg passing notes in the dabba  Ranveer will return it with a note every time, and she'll put in a note when she gives him sweets  who needs a phone or social media when you have a dabba πŸ€£

Same, im really curious how many episodes are prepared for πŸ€” its for the better that they get far ahead cause if for any reason the audience is not having it, they can do something to change stuff in advance and not worry about it. i recently saw that the actress who plays ranveer's mom shared pics with the guy who plays Ansh on her IG, which made me wonder if there's going to be scenes between the two in the the future, cause if so, that would probably be very interesting

omg passing notes in the dabba  Ranveer will return it with a note every time, and she'll put in a note when she gives him sweets  who needs a phone or social media when you have a dabba πŸ€£

Oh that would be cool πŸ˜² I wonder if at that point she knows his truth or maybe just meeting him for the first time? We’ll see I suppose πŸ˜ƒ I do have a lingering suspicion that VD did change his hairstyle based off his two most recent posts and the sirf tum and Ranveer tags in the caption πŸ˜† so maybe that change will signal the end of the first batch of banked episodes, if my suspicions are correct πŸ˜†

Dabba is the best matchmaker πŸ€£ reminds me of the movie The Lunchbox😳 they should totally try it 

Originally posted by simply.meghana

Oh that would be cool πŸ˜² I wonder if at that point she knows his truth or maybe just meeting him for the first time? We’ll see I suppose πŸ˜ƒ I do have a lingering suspicion that VD did change his hairstyle based off his two most recent posts and the sirf tum and Ranveer tags in the caption πŸ˜† so maybe that change will signal the end of the first batch of banked episodes, if my suspicions are correct πŸ˜†

Dabba is the best matchmaker πŸ€£ reminds me of the movie The Lunchbox😳 they should totally try it 

I really hope Vivian keeps the voluptuous hair, it looks amazing! I mean he had such long hair before and it looked great then, I hope he didn't let the audience get to him πŸ˜­ but if that's the case you're probably right πŸ˜†

Never watched the lunchbox but now I'm thinking I should πŸ˜†

I really hope Vivian keeps the voluptuous hair, it looks amazing! I mean he had such long hair before and it looked great then, I hope he didn't let the audience get to him πŸ˜­ but if that's the case you're probably right πŸ˜†

Never watched the lunchbox but now I'm thinking I should πŸ˜†

I could be wrong πŸ€£ just my suspicions though but that other one looks really fluffy too  let’s see πŸ˜ƒ

You should πŸ˜³ it’s one of my favorite films β€οΈ