RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

I’m impressed too 😳 she really proved today that’s she’s not some bechaari 👏👏

I’m still confused 🤣 I wonder if they will realize it before the telecast 

TV par telecast hone se phele 🤣

I'm saying both are complex suhani and Ranveer 

Suhaani looks meek and mute but she is not I'm sure with influence she will became more bold to voice out 🤣

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I'm going to take shower 🤣 so bye baki ka bak bak baad mai 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

TV par telecast hone se phele 🤣

I'm saying both are complex suhani and Ranveer 

Suhaani looks meek and mute but she is not I'm sure with influence she will became more bold to voice out 🤣

I sure hope they read IF threads 🤣 this is a warning makers you messed up 🤣

Yes they are 😳 aag heats water 🤣

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

You’re right it wouldn’t be just one  thats some good content right there but the timing doesn’t fit either 🤣 but then where did the idea come from? 🤪 How did suhani get the marker? 🤣

The writers must've messed up, I can't think of anything else. I feel like the editors were told here use these scenes and they did it, but the writers lost the plot and were the ones to okay it? I wish they'd give us the answers 🤔 and I wonder if they'll edit it before it airs 😕

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: evrydayirabbave

The writers must've messed up, I can't think of anything else. I feel like the editors were told here use these scenes and they did it, but the writers lost the plot and were the ones to okay it? I wish they'd give us the answers 🤔 and I wonder if they'll edit it before it airs 😕

Something definitely went wrong 🤣 it’s only a small thing but it’s confusing enough to be glaring  I sure hope they fix it or if enough people point it out they make sure it doesn’t happen next time 🤣 rest of the episode was fine 

Something definitely went wrong 🤣 it’s only a small thing but it’s confusing enough to be glaring  I sure hope they fix it or if enough people point it out they make sure it doesn’t happen next time 🤣 rest of the episode was fine 

I'm actually quite surprised the episode came out as early as it did cause I never see it that early, so maybe that's why? Like they rushed the editing? But then again with Suhani's line still wouldn't have added up cause Ranveer never said anything about that stuff to begin with 😕 yikes it gets messier the more I think of it 

simply.meghana thumbnail

I'm actually quite surprised the episode came out as early as it did cause I never see it that early, so maybe that's why? Like they rushed the editing? But then again with Suhani's line still wouldn't have added up cause Ranveer never said anything about that stuff to begin with 😕 yikes it gets messier the more I think of it 

Voot also announced free streaming for the show today so I think there’s a connection between the two  which I guess means a one off occurrence 🤣 hopefully  

But that precap has been on air for a while now 🤔 

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago

Voot also announced free streaming for the show today so I think there’s a connection between the two  which I guess means a one off occurrence 🤣 hopefully  

But that precap has been on air for a while now 🤔 

Isn't the following day's episode usually behind a pay wall? Like you have to buy voot select or whatever its called to see episodes a day in advance? Did they really let the new episode be up for free 😲 cause if they screwed that up then maybe you're right 🤓 damn they messed up big time 😕 I wonder who's getting yelled at and fired 🤪

simply.meghana thumbnail

Isn't the following day's episode usually behind a pay wall? Like you have to buy voot select or whatever its called to see episodes a day in advance? Did they really let the new episode be up for free 😲 cause if they screwed that up then maybe you're right 🤓 damn they messed up big time 😕 I wonder who's getting yelled at and fired 🤪

I don’t know the details because I don’t use Voot 🤔 it’s not even available where I am so 🤪 but that’s what I heard 

Someone messed up and for once it wasn’t marketing 🤣😭 

You know, at least the rest of the episode made sense, especially with Suhani telling Ranveer to stay away