Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Actually now that I think about it 🤣 when did he talk about this marking your problems away with a x 🤣 am I going crazy? 

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Actually now that I think about it 🤣 when did he talk about this marking your problems away with a x 🤣 am I going crazy? 

I'm on the same boat as you! I keep replaying that moment cause I'm like when the heck did he say that?? Am I losing my mind? Did I skip something? Cause I have a tendency to skip thru episodes, I can't sit still thru a whole episode, so I'm thinking to myself did I skip it? But Suhani never keeps her hair down so like what??? I am confusion 

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the lovely update meghana 😳

Look like mast episode with editing glitch 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: evrydayirabbave

I'm on the same boat as you! I keep replaying that moment cause I'm like when the heck did he say that?? Am I losing my mind? Did I skip something? Cause I have a tendency to skip thru episodes, I can't sit still thru a whole episode, so I'm thinking to myself did I skip it? But Suhani never keeps her hair down so like what??? I am confusion 

It’s not even the camping scene 🤣 just the marker in general  he never said anything about marking her problems with an x I think 🤣 did they cut out an episode and forget to remove that one flashback? 😲🤣 The more I think the more suspicious I am 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

Thanks for the lovely update meghana 😳

Look like mast episode with editing glitch 🤣

Now that glitch is throwing me for a loop 🤣

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

I'm so happy finally she said it to Ranveer what  she thinks about this whole Ms zimedari thing 👏

I'm impressed and proud 😳

And look like editor make the mistake so they didn't show Ranveer asking about mark har problems 🤣

Edited by RAGHVIFAM - 2 years ago
evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

It’s not even the camping scene 🤣 just the marker in general  he never said anything about marking her problems with an x I think 🤣 did they cut out an episode and forget to remove that one flashback? 😲🤣 The more I think the more suspicious I am 🤣

Omg imagine they did tho 😲 but then would it really be just one episode getting cut? Cause I feel like it would have to be more given that kind of situation, I mean they'd milk episodes out of it 🤓 I'm so confused and wanna know what happened. Maybe the writers messed up the plot and added that line when it should be later? Maybe the line was supposed to be something else? I need answers 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

I'm so happy finally she said it to Ranveer what  she thinks about this whole Ms zimedari thing 👏

I'm impressed and proud 😳

And look like editor make the mistake so they didn't show Ranveer asking about mark har problems 🤣

I’m impressed too 😳 she really proved today that’s she’s not some bechaari 👏👏

I’m still confused 🤣 I wonder if they will realize it before the telecast 

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: evrydayirabbave

Omg imagine they did tho 😲 but then would it really be just one episode getting cut? Cause I feel like it would have to be more given that kind of situation, I mean they'd milk episodes out of it 🤓 I'm so confused and wanna know what happened. Maybe the writers messed up the plot and added that line when it should be later? Maybe the line was supposed to be something else? I need answers 🤣

You’re right it wouldn’t be just one  thats some good content right there but the timing doesn’t fit either 🤣 but then where did the idea come from? 🤪 How did suhani get the marker? 🤣

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Now that glitch is throwing me for a loop 🤣

we were little happy with editing team but they showed their colours 🤣🤣

What they were drinking during editing time 🤪