Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: aysemLDG

This confrontation will not only affect Arnav and Khushi's life but also Payal and Akash's marriage. As someone who doesn't stand against injustice his mother inflicted on his wife, it is hard to believe Akash's words about not leaving Payal. 

When it comes to Arnav and Khushi, he always chooces the easiest way out. It seems leaving to London is easier compared to hiring a dedective to dig in the truth.

The comparison between Arnav's mother's suicide and Khushi's suicide attempt was beautifuly written. While he was afraid of losing his sister, he came to know that it was all about his wife.

I do tend to think it was Akash's fault for not standing up to his mother for Payal, what I felt watching the show had been the impression that he didn't interfere with his mother's harsh words or orders to keep peace with the family, he thinks of it as a compromise by accepting all her demands to make her not create more trouble for them. And I don't think that is fair to his wife or him at all.  But in his mind he does tend to believe if the issue was big enough like leaving his wife, he won't listen to his mother because he loves his wife. But expect his wife to make herself a dutiful daughter in law to keep his mother happy. Just my POV on him. 

I added the track of Airport because it happened on the show as well and wanted to sort it out before the kidnapping track. And yes him leaving her the very next day even if he meant it to be for one day was wrong on his part. 

I always thought Khushi suicide attempt was brushed away easily in the show as a small side track but given Arnav's past, I felt that track had more depth than others tracks in the show. And I am glad you liked it . 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Akash left Payal home because his mother wanted him to do that? Why didn't her stand up to her?

I think even in the show we never seen Akash standing up for his wife and that was not fair for Payal. I think him listening to his mother was most likely a common occurrence with him. 

ruksm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very interestingly written. Waiting to see what Akash will do 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruksm

Very interestingly written. Waiting to see what Akash will do 

Thank you

aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

I do tend to think it was Akash's fault for not standing up to his mother for Payal, what I felt watching the show had been the impression that he didn't interfere with his mother's harsh words or orders to keep peace with the family, he thinks of it as a compromise by accepting all her demands to make her not create more trouble for them. And I don't think that is fair to his wife or him at all.  But in his mind he does tend to believe if the issue was big enough like leaving his wife, he won't listen to his mother because he loves his wife. But expect his wife to make herself a dutiful daughter in law to keep his mother happy. Just my POV on him. 

I added the track of Airport because it happened on the show as well and wanted to sort it out before the kidnapping track. And yes him leaving her the very next day even if he meant it to be for one day was wrong on his part. 

I always thought Khushi suicide attempt was brushed away easily in the show as a small side track but given Arnav's past, I felt that track had more depth than others tracks in the show. And I am glad you liked it . 

When someone has tendency to commit a suicide, the first thing others need to do is to arrange psychological help. However, Arnav decided to add fuel to do fire by revealing the truth behind their marriage to Khushi who was on top of a building to end her own life, just a few hours ago. Screenwriters didn't do justice to this issue. 

Savera84 thumbnail

Yes, suicide is a sensitive subject.  It was brushed aside as a piece of comedy in the show.

Khushi tend to do antics and this was made to look as one of her antics.

Pouring mango juice in Arnav's shoes and trying to jump from the top of a two story building are not same.

I like your take on that.

Not just Akash, the whole family over looked Mami's rude behavior under the pretext of "she is not bad at heart/to keep peace in the house it is OK".

Just because she loved Arnav and Anjali, whatever she did and said to Payal and Khushi were forgiven.  Had she behaved with Arnav or Anjali the same way she behaved with Payal and Khsuhi, I am sure the thought process and consequences would have been different.

Hiding Shyam's truth was Khushi's fault.

Irrespective of whether Raizadas believe or not, she should have told one of them.

She hid the truth and bore the consequences.  Hiding is her fault and she did not blame anybody.  

But, if Shyam is going around and getting engaged to other people, Raizadas have an onus on his actions.  He was a member of the family.  I don't think any one took onus on his actions.

In (over) protecting his sister, I don't blame Arnav for his immediate reaction after finding Khushi in Shyam's embrace.  But, he should have done something to prove to his sister that Shyam is not a good man.  He wasn't planning to let Shyam live with Anjali forever, was he?

Nice chapter.👍🏼

Cheers..

BlurredLines thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

guest2d thumbnail

Amazing and really emotional.I liked that Khushi told Payal everything.I always felt that Payal and Akash should have been told about the truth of the sacrifice that Khushi made for them

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Arnav and Akash now know the whole story. But Anjali is still clueless. She needs to be told and now.

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

really enjoyed your take on how the track should've proceeded! waiting for part three