Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

This movie is made only for uncles. They were young in 1983 and only they can relate to it. 

Not really. My friends whoever watched it, had rave reviews to talk about it. My super-picky sis loved it. The uncle reference was w.r.t SM accounts only. 😆

Edited by prerna4rishav - 2 years ago
loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Lol. I was trying to post a screenshot of the houseful theater of the show I am going later today but not able to. :/

Edited by catchmeifucan - 2 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Ranveer is fabulous in the movie..and DP looks pretty..the movie invokes emotions and has lot of light hearted moments..have watched interviews of the original 83 team and together they r as much entertaining 😊

Didn't like few things..felt they were unnecessary additions.  But pros r heavier than cons 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

as jersey is postponed they are showing it in some Western countries for some extra weeks 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

What a wonderful wonderfulll film - happy, positive and something that brought so much emotion and festive cheer with it..who cares about BO, I saw it in theatre today and even after going into it with very high expectations, I LOVED it.

The recreation of events of 83 world cup, without making it look caricaturish or forced was just amazing and a lot of credit for how the movie has made should go down to each and every person who worked on this movie! Ranveer has pulled off a performance that will go down as one of the finest in BW history, but along with him, I thought every actor who played a part of the winning team, got their moment to shine and it is just a stellar cast put together.  Every person in the team has a different temperament altogether and every actor imbibed that and embodied it.  I personally loved Saqib Saleem, Jatin Sarna, Jeeva and the actor who played Roger Binny a lot. Pankaj Tripathi also was more than just another role played by Pankaj Tripathi, I cried when he gave a salute to Kapil Dev for the world-cup record breaking innings in his match against Zimbabwe.

But most of all - this is my favourite Kabir Khan movie, even though it is so cricket heavy and rightfully so, he never made me as a viewer lose interest in it, even though we all know the story too well anyway. 

Srikanth's speech was so awesome, absolutely loved it! Jeeva is a real find.

Ranveer is a gift to hindi movies, he maybe a lot of things offscreen, but the passion he has, the effort he puts in his work..I love those actors who are truly passionate about their craft and work and strive to bring something special for the audience..His Khilji was a miss for me, but I think this is his finest performance along side Bajirao! You Go Ranveer..and keep entertaining us.🥳