Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaninikabasuray thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

She's dumber than a bag of rocks. Even though I believe fateh never loved her, there's a time where she could have gone to Canada with F. 

However her real passion isn't Canada or f. It's competition with tejo, and tejo has stepped aside, propped her up every time because she loves her so much. 

Thats my worry. Tejo is unbelievably nice and she might forgive jasmine. That's the biggest problem. Because tejo doesn't understand her hatred completely. 

That’s what I am afraid of. Everyone hates Jasmine except Tejo. For Tejo Jasmine is still her baby sister. Plus Tejo has such a soft heart.

That’s why I think Jasmine will try to use Tejo’s innocence. Like I am sure now Tejo will convince Sandhu’s to take Jasmine back.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Thanks for d thread @Lioness 🤗

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

Ai hai makers tho fans ko burj Khalifa ya Eiffel Tower se girate hai. Main tho mt Everest pe chad gayi hu EDT walon ki wajah se. Pata nahi yahan se giri tho kya hoga. Not at all used to hearing such things abt myself.😆

I'm really concerned about people around you. Are they ok? Ya saare Jasso ke versions hain? You're good at everything...!

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I'm really concerned about people around you. Are they ok? Ya saare Jasso ke versions hain? You're good at everything...!

O bete ki daraa mat. J versions around me tauba tauba. Actually cousins tho thode pissed off rehte the bachpan main coz their parents kept telling them to be more like me. I hated that btw. Now they are fine just have gotten used to me. Friends like i said keep coming for tips etc. But they are nice people and genuinely care so it's ok. Can't stand fake people unhe tho door hi rakti hu. Baaki tho life main pehli baar kuch lit souls online mile hai. That's abt it. Circle bahut chota hai mera😆

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Ai hai makers tho fans ko burj Khalifa ya Eiffel Tower se girate hai. Main tho mt Everest pe chad gayi hu EDT walon ki wajah se. Pata nahi yahan se giri tho kya hoga. Not at all used to hearing such things abt myself.😆

Dw hum hai tumko catch karne ke liye cz pichhe pichhe hum bhi toh aa rahe hai,,,🤣

Mount Everest pe tapasya karne 🤣

dusk2dawn thumbnail

O bete ki daraa mat. J versions around me tauba tauba. Actually cousins tho thode pissed off rehte the bachpan main coz their parents kept telling them to be more like me. I hated that btw. Now they are fine just have gotten used to me. Friends like i said keep coming for tips etc. But they are nice people and genuinely care so it's ok. Can't stand fake people unhe tho door hi rakti hu. Baaki tho life main pehli baar kuch lit souls online mile hai. That's abt it. Circle bahut chota hai mera😆

Chhota circle sukhi circle,,,👍🏼

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Dw hum hai tumko catch karne ke liye cz pichhe pichhe hum bhi toh aa rahe hai,,,🤣

Mount Everest pe tapasya karne 🤣

Awwww 🤗

Haan tapasya hi better warna mental disorder door nahi😆 This show has managed to get sanest people go nuts. SM ka tho bura haal hai. No logic left. Show main tho logic tha nahi ab inki ladayi main bhi nahi hai😆

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lol I've never met you but that's what I wanna be. A multilingual multi talented person who's good at everything. 

I met my best friend through FB 🤣 for all the bs internet has, it's given me some great friends. 

My circle happens to be extremely small too... I'm an introvert. 

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Chhota circle sukhi circle,,,👍🏼

True that👍🏼

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

She's dumber than a bag of rocks. Even though I believe fateh never loved her, there's a time where she could have gone to Canada with F. 

However her real passion isn't Canada or f. It's competition with tejo, and tejo has stepped aside, propped her up every time because she loves her so much. 

Thats my worry. Tejo is unbelievably nice and she might forgive jasmine. That's the biggest problem. Because tejo doesn't understand her hatred completely. 

I don't remember but i don't think tejo knows that jasdu was behind jass coming back.