Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

timepassing thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Semma calculation. Adi’s baggage is really heavy. Somewhere I feel if he realizes Aryan’s love for Imlie is true he might even give way for Aryan. What do u think?

Hmmm.... therila. The only thing Adi has realized so far is that he loves Imlie. Woh realize karne ke baad it seemed like he just shut his mind out for any other kind of realization. So if he ever gets to realizing that Aryan loves Imlie, poor guy will have had 2 failed marriages. I don't think Indian TV audience will have progressed itna zyaada to have a lead actor have 2 failed marriages. But as of now, all cues are pointing to Aryan and Imlie getting together, so may be nanhi si jaan ke khaatir, Adi will get back with Malini. I don't know!!! 

But since we are analyzing fictional characters so much, I am going to go further into analyzing. I seem to have a lot of free time today ;-) 

So Adi-Imlie's union was sanctioned by Seeta Mayya and SM is all about ek pati-ek patni... woh prep level course pe hi Adi fail ho gaya!!! Now coming to Aryan-Imlie, whose union, according to twitteratis is blessed by Bappa, now South Indian perspective se dekha jaaye toh Pillayar is Brahmachari. Where as according to North India, he has 2 wives Siddhi and Buddhi. So....

You know, back when I was younger, I used to obsessively think about Harry Potter all the time.... go on mugglenet, read all the fan fictions, analyze each and every word written in the book, analyze the movies and so on. Aur abhi Imlie ke liye bhi wohi kar rahi hoonh!!!! 

Chintapandu thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarti1234

Dono pagal hain.. Imlie ko jab sadak par aane ke baad Adi ko call karne ka khayal nahin aaya.. which I can understand.. to ab kahan se yaad aa gaya.. Or what was that naraaz hone ka haq hain.. ek baar bolti hain care karne ka haq nahin ab bol rahi hain naraaz hone ka haq hain.. I understood her confusion initially as it was still fresh.. but ab to time ho gaya hain

Or Adi ka kya hi kehna.. jis baat par biwi naraaz hokar gayi hain..  vohi baat phir se bol di.. tactics nahin h situation handle karne ke. Ab bolne vale bol sakte h he is "seedhi baat no bakwass" types but that doesn't make this behavior correct.

Baki phone call in itself was done very nicely. Adi ek dum bikhar raha hain .. and I am enjoying that.

Imlie remebering Adi on seeing noodles, Aryan teaching her how to use chopsticks was done nicely.

Now Imlie knows Aryan went through some trauma to details to nikalvagei hi..

Overall I liked the episode. Malini to lagti hi chudail hain.. I have started watching again just because her SS has been reduced considerably.. usme bhi jab aati hain screen par, mughe trauma ho jata hain.

Ye ladki bhi na 🤦‍♀️

From aap hoth kaun hain.. chinta mat karo. To - Jaanne ka haq hain.. Naraz hone ka haq hain.

Looks like they both came to terms that sab kuchho khatam nahi hugawa.. Abhai bhi kuchho bacha hain 🙄

Lol who said Adi is seedhi baat no bakwas type? All he does is bakwas. Voh imlie hain Jo seedha point par aajati hain. This ass always tries to ghumao baat and kuch bhi boljaata hain to avoid further discussion. Isko sane discussion karna hi nahi hain paranoid hojata hain whenever imlie makes sense and gussa hoke usko bhagaadeta hain..

Phone call chodo ye bandage ko itnaaaaaa bhi kya majboori hain ki GD ke saamne hi baat kare patni se?

If someone thinks it is his chinta that made him call, let me fix it. He never asked tum theek ho.. The whole thing was tum kaha thi do dinonse why didn't u tell me you are living with aryan and you didn't tell me bas yehi hain. He's shit scared of losing her to Aryan par ye gd ko nahi chodega..

Precap mein bhi he said she's talking bakwas🤣

Bhaiyya Ji aap aur aapke gehri dos roz apne kamre mein baithke chai green tea noodles sab khaate ho aaraam se.. Vo bhi itni raat ko.. Aur ek picture kya dikgayi imlie ki Aryan ke sath itni bechaini... Vah.

Baaki M se kya hi kehna.. Bechari kitna kaam karti hain har ek room check out karna n then Aditya keliye chai naashta banaake upar kamre tak leke jaana.. Aur us katputli ko handle karna... Uff I'm tired of watching her do so much work.

And Aryan agar dekhega toh Bashar nikaaldega Adi ko no doubt 🤣

But I have a feeling ki he won't imlie bhej degi usse pehle but he'll notice Adi leaving or something.

I just can't with this Adi's entitlement man bohot horaha hain. Bhaksh De bhaiii

timepassing thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

Ye ladki bhi na 🤦‍♀️

From aap hoth kaun hain.. chinta mat karo. To - Jaanne ka haq hain.. Naraz hone ka haq hain.

Looks like they both came to terms that sab kuchho khatam nahi hugawa.. Abhai bhi kuchho bacha hain 🙄

Lol who said Adi is seedhi baat no bakwas type? All he does is bakwas. Voh imlie hain Jo seedha point par aajati hain. This ass always tries to ghumao baat and kuch bhi boljaata hain to avoid further discussion. Isko sane discussion karna hi nahi hain paranoid hojata hain whenever imlie makes sense and gussa hoke usko bhagaadeta hain..

Phone call chodo ye bandage ko itnaaaaaa bhi kya majboori hain ki GD ke saamne hi baat kare patni se?

If someone thinks it is his chinta that made him call, let me fix it. He never asked tum theek ho.. The whole thing was tum kaha thi do dinonse why didn't u tell me you are living with aryan and you didn't tell me bas yehi hain. He's shit scared of losing her to Aryan par ye gd ko nahi chodega..

Bhaiyya Ji aap aur aapke gehri dos roz apne kamre mein baithke chai green tea noodles sab khaate ho aaraam se.. Vo bhi itni raat ko.. Aur ek picture kya dikgayi imlie ki Aryan ke sath itni bechaini... Vah.

Baaki M se kya hi kehna.. Bechari kitna kaam karti hain har ek room check out karna n then Aditya keliye chai naashta banaake upar kamre tak leke jaana.. Aur us katputli ko handle karna... Uff I'm tired of watching her do so much work.

But I have a feeling ki he won't imlie bhej degi usse pehle but he'll notice Adi leaving or something.

I just can't with this Adi's entitlement man bohot horaha hain. Bhaksh De bhaiii

I also noticed he said bakwaas in the pre-cap. And I was like, dude, you did NOT just tell your wife was doing bakwaas. Malini's constant chai-chai is not bakwaas and here Imlie is raising pertinent points and that's bakwaas!!!! Either Adi is very very traumatized by a forced wedding, 7 yr friendship and being assaulted, or he is an idiot. 

But please, itna bhi rude mat hona @chinta.... because Gashmeer 💘❤😘

Edited by timepassing - 2 years ago
HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Aryan SS was good today and in phone conversation between Adilie I liked Adi's tadap for Imlie.

Overall good episode to watch😊

Don't know why , but I'm liking Arulie irrespective of hot chemistry and all , may be bcz Aru not being dumb or puppet like Adi🤔

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: timepassing

Hmmm.... therila. The only thing Adi has realized so far is that he loves Imlie. Woh realize karne ke baad it seemed like he just shut his mind out for any other kind of realization. So if he ever gets to realizing that Aryan loves Imlie, poor guy will have had 2 failed marriages. I don't think Indian TV audience will have progressed itna zyaada to have a lead actor have 2 failed marriages. But as of now, all cues are pointing to Aryan and Imlie getting together, so may be nanhi si jaan ke khaatir, Adi will get back with Malini. I don't know!!! 

But since we are analyzing fictional characters so much, I am going to go further into analyzing. I seem to have a lot of free time today ;-) 

So Adi-Imlie's union was sanctioned by Seeta Mayya and SM is all about ek pati-ek patni... woh prep level course pe hi Adi fail ho gaya!!! Now coming to Aryan-Imlie, whose union, according to twitteratis is blessed by Bappa, now South Indian perspective se dekha jaaye toh Pillayar is Brahmachari. Where as according to North India, he has 2 wives Siddhi and Buddhi. So....

You know, back when I was younger, I used to obsessively think about Harry Potter all the time.... go on mugglenet, read all the fan fictions, analyze each and every word written in the book, analyze the movies and so on. Aur abhi Imlie ke liye bhi wohi kar rahi hoonh!!!! 

isn't Ganapathi bappa a bachelor🤔 vigna hartha

Twitter pe jho log rehthe hai is not trp jantha🤣 It has very few . They need to analyse the date with trp when and for what trp increased . Acc to our trp graph AdiLie as a unit bring trp . AdiLie is a trp couple with big social media fandom . 

And Fahmaan is not a star plus material🤔

timepassing thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

isn't Ganapathi bappa a bachelor🤔 vigna hartha

Twitter pe jho log rehthe hai is not trp jantha🤣 It has very few . They need to analyse the date with trp when and for what trp increased . Acc to our trp graph AdiLie as a unit bring trp . AdiLie is a trp couple with big social media fandom . 

And Fahmaan is not a star plus material🤔

Some cultures believe Ganpati has 2 wives, Siddhi and Buddhi. Some others associate him with Riddhi and Siddhi. Maharashtrians I know believe that. 

In the South of India though, he is believed to be brahmachari!! 

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Ye ladki bhi na 🤦‍♀️

@bold : When he said it , I was like 😳 🙄 

sahi baat aur bakwas ke baat mein difference isko kabhi nahi samaj mein aayega  😓

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappyChamper

Aryan SS was good today and in phone conversation between Adilie I liked Adi's tadap for Imlie.

Overall good episode to watch😊

Don't know why , but I'm liking Arulie irrespective of hot chemistry and all , may be bcz Aru not being dumb or puppet like Adi🤔

Adi acted so well I tried to see tht scene in loop but they unnecessary added MC in it … tht scene gets ruined and u can’t FF it …🙃

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice analysis. I don’t think so makers put so much brain in the writing. They just write and show random stuff and make the audience go bonkers. I couldn’t understand one thing,Adi in the precap is asking Imlie to come because he doesn’t want to Imlie to stay in Aryan’s home not because he really wanted her to come back or what?. Also I saw SBS he was talking something about kaabii. What is that all about?

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ye ladki bhi na 🤦‍♀️

Adi ki satak gaayi hain instead of pleading directly fighting mode mein aagaya ..but he looks ufff … when he is angry but then bewajah tashan deh raaha hain …