Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aziya_Firoz thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Another FF episode for me. Its only WU these days.

Thanks to Sutaji for enduring the whole episode just for us🤗

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

From the precap scenes, It feel Gash is so angry at the writers for the trash writing and venting the frustration and angry on screen through Adi 🤣. His eyes were so red.

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Don't know what I am supposed to make out from the episode🤷‍♀️

I am liking Arylie equation( even if he is villian, he is teaching Imlie the right things) 🤷‍♀️

Why is Aru ji falling for birdie? He knows she is married🤷‍♀️

When will I start feeling bad about Adi ji? 🤷‍♀️

When will his redemption start? 🤷‍♀️

Looks like makers are visiting the forum these days. Imlie is going to ask the right questions to her PATI🤡

#Adiliescreamfest

Edited by Colormenow - 2 years ago
aarti1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Imlie ko Achanak se khayal aya after 2 days I need to inform pati😆 woow. Isse imlie is justified 

Dono pagal hain.. Imlie ko jab sadak par aane ke baad Adi ko call karne ka khayal nahin aaya.. which I can understand.. to ab kahan se yaad aa gaya.. Or what was that naraaz hone ka haq hain.. ek baar bolti hain care karne ka haq nahin ab bol rahi hain naraaz hone ka haq hain.. I understood her confusion initially as it was still fresh.. but ab to time ho gaya hain

Or Adi ka kya hi kehna.. jis baat par biwi naraaz hokar gayi hain..  vohi baat phir se bol di.. tactics nahin h situation handle karne ke. Ab bolne vale bol sakte h he is "seedhi baat no bakwass" types but that doesn't make this behavior correct.

Baki phone call in itself was done very nicely. Adi ek dum bikhar raha hain .. and I am enjoying that.

Imlie remebering Adi on seeing noodles, Aryan teaching her how to use chopsticks was done nicely.

Now Imlie knows Aryan went through some trauma to details to nikalvagei hi..

Overall I liked the episode. Malini to lagti hi chudail hain.. I have started watching again just because her SS has been reduced considerably.. usme bhi jab aati hain screen par, mughe trauma ho jata hain.

timepassing thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Imlie is taking no nonsense from Adi looks like. I like this new strong personality! And guess tomorrow, there will be faceoff between  Aryan and Adi, and Imlie will say Adi is trying to forcibly take her, thus leading to more misunderstanding between Adi and Imlie, and Malini joyfully smirking.

And then people will fight on twitter analyzing whether Adi or Aryan is Imlie's maang bharne vaala. At this point, it is fair game for both. 

Shagun ka alta - check for both

Saved from goons - check for both

Rescued respective sisters - check for both

Made her eat noodles - check for both

Cues from the divine - check for both. SM for Adi and Ganpati for Aryan

Initially misbehaved with Imlie - check for both 

But Aryan has a slight edge right now becauase of Adi's very heavy baggage. 🤷‍♀️

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

From the precap scenes, It feel Gash is so angry at the writers for the trash writing and venting the frustration and angry on screen through Adi 🤣. His eyes were so red.

Hoga hi...his character has been made pathetic. Don't know how he has the strength to watch himself on screen. 😂

Gash is brilliant with intense scenes😍 but ST was a surprise for me

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Filler episode

Slo mo brings imlu home. Tells his amma and sis imlu kuch dino ke liye r house me rahegi aur baaki ke details baad me dega.

Back at the t house rupi is searching for drawer keys and nishu walks in worried telling her imlu ka phone nahi lag raha hai. He wonders aloud if she may be in the asr home to which our omnipresent criminal dd walks into room throws a taana to rupi about bajaaoing her being bin bulaaya mehmaan but saying imlu asr ke ghar kisi wajah se gayi hogi🤬. A pissed off nishu bajaooes dd  kyunki usse bhi abh bakwaas tolerate nahi hotha😆

Back in r house arpita introduces imlu to her party friends and imlu starts rattling off pd ki stories with slo mo bhaiyya watching her from upstairs😆. 

Arpitas dost shruthi goes and tries to talk to asr get bajaooed low key for making fun of imlu🤔. Arpita brings imlu over to eat noodles her friend shruthi comes over to the table and insults imlu for eating with her hands🤬. Peeche asr bhi aake imlu ko insult kartha hai ki use tameez nahi teek se khaane ke liye. Does a loooooong  bhashaan on how everyone who taught her not to change herself is an idiot and eventually teaches her to use chopsticks to eat.

Back in the t house criminal dd walks in to adis room uninvited yet again with tea and snacks to engage in her adi ke mann me shak bharo session🤬. Imlu decides to call and let bs know where she is because despite everything he has a right to know and is about to call him.Adi gets all upset with this and calls imlu eyes all red crying. Imlu begins with how she was about to call him and adi goes kisi aur se sunna pad raha hai ki wo asr ke ghar me hai. He rants about how he got to know from the warden that she left the hostel two days ago. Misunderstandings increase and imlu asks whether called due to shak or if he was really concerned about her.  Background me adi hears asr call out and asks imlu why she is in his house since dd has bribed the hostel warden to tell adi that imlu left. Imlu is upsset and asks whether he really believes ahe left the hostel and asks him to go check with the warden. Convo descends into chaos and imlu hangs up😭. Throughout this entire phone waali convo omnipresent dd is sitting right to adi smugly smiling away 🤬. Dd ka plan fully succeed nahi hothi cos adi decides baat karke ghar lekar hi aayega imlu ko😆 setting the stage for a big heated argument in the rathore house.

A pakao scene about imlu sleeping on the floor because asr did not bother to show the kiraayedaar her room. Arpita apologizes and takes her to the room.  Asr ki amma and arpita talking about how affected the bitwa is by the haadsa and imlu overhears.

Precap me bs has climbed into imlu ki room. Imlu asks what he is doing here to which he responds he has come to take her back. Dono me ladaayi shuru and adi threatens to walk out and talk to aryan agar wo apni marzi se ghar nahi chalthi😭

timepassing thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This show is progressive, alright. Just not in the way we were expecting. 

Pehle it was a story of 2 women fighting over 1 man. But the progression is 2 men fighting for 1woman. Aisa kabhi hua hai Indian television history mein?  

Binjal.Ali thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

According to SBS ! Makers are watching the TRP Aunty . If they get good TRP . They will drag the fighting between the leads for longer.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Semma calculation. Adi’s baggage is really heavy. Somewhere I feel if he realizes Aryan’s love for Imlie is true he might even give way for Aryan. What do u think?