Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

True Love is knowing a persons faults and loving them even more for them. 

Aisa pyar tho Adi ne kiya hai. He even discarded chop stick and ate with hands like  imlie . He never asked her to change . if my memory is correct Adi wanted imlie to try new fashions. Wanted to move in to his room. Wanted to share her corner . Wanted to support her in her studies. Had sat with her in floor to eat food. Had given respect for what she is . 

Aryan wanted her to change.  And really only see one expression on his face .  I don't see chemistry too in FK & ST . imlie Aryan ka dukh door karke audience ko kya milega when she never was successful in her own marital life . Lol she is shown as woman who went extreme ways because her pati is traumatized. 

timepassing thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

True Love is knowing a persons faults and loving them even more for them. 

Aisa pyar tho Adi ne kiya hai. He even discarded chop stick and ate with hands like  imlie . He never asked her to change . if my memory is correct Adi wanted imlie to try new fashions. Wanted to move in to his room. Wanted to share her corner . Wanted to support her in her studies. Had sat with her in floor to eat food. Had given respect for what she is . 

Aryan wanted her to change.  And really only see one expression on his face .  I don't see chemistry too in FK & ST . imlie Aryan ka dukh door karke audience ko kya milega when she never was successful in her own marital life . Lol she is shown as woman who went extreme ways because her pati is traumatized. 

I understand we all love ourselves some Adilie. Par yeh standard bohot zyada low nahin ho gaya? @bold

He can eat with chopsticks AND fork if he wants, but discard Malini.... that is what she is asking. 

Khushi1003 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

Ye ladki bhi na 🤦‍♀️

From aap hoth kaun hain.. chinta mat karo. To - Jaanne ka haq hain.. Naraz hone ka haq hain.

Looks like they both came to terms that sab kuchho khatam nahi hugawa.. Abhai bhi kuchho bacha hain 🙄

Lol who said Adi is seedhi baat no bakwas type? All he does is bakwas. Voh imlie hain Jo seedha point par aajati hain. This ass always tries to ghumao baat and kuch bhi boljaata hain to avoid further discussion. Isko sane discussion karna hi nahi hain paranoid hojata hain whenever imlie makes sense and gussa hoke usko bhagaadeta hain..

Phone call chodo ye bandage ko itnaaaaaa bhi kya majboori hain ki GD ke saamne hi baat kare patni se?

If someone thinks it is his chinta that made him call, let me fix it. He never asked tum theek ho.. The whole thing was tum kaha thi do dinonse why didn't u tell me you are living with aryan and you didn't tell me bas yehi hain. He's shit scared of losing her to Aryan par ye gd ko nahi chodega..

Precap mein bhi he said she's talking bakwas🤣

Bhaiyya Ji aap aur aapke gehri dos roz apne kamre mein baithke chai green tea noodles sab khaate ho aaraam se.. Vo bhi itni raat ko.. Aur ek picture kya dikgayi imlie ki Aryan ke sath itni bechaini... Vah.

Baaki M se kya hi kehna.. Bechari kitna kaam karti hain har ek room check out karna n then Aditya keliye chai naashta banaake upar kamre tak leke jaana.. Aur us katputli ko handle karna... Uff I'm tired of watching her do so much work.

And Aryan agar dekhega toh Bashar nikaaldega Adi ko no doubt 🤣

But I have a feeling ki he won't imlie bhej degi usse pehle but he'll notice Adi leaving or something.

I just can't with this Adi's entitlement man bohot horaha hain. Bhaksh De bhaiii

Seriously, why do so emotional heavy talk in front of GD? Aisa kaun karta hai Bhai🤨 especially jab biwi left because of her..

Though I loved GMs acting in the scene specifically the effort it took him to ask if she is at ASR house, but MC presence and her faces ruined it.

All the time she’s saying Imlie ne mere saath jo kiya, I understand he ignores her, but gussa nahi aata isse? Can’t tell don’t say that? If anyone is talking ill about spouse and you don’t believe she can do that, you stop them na.. somewhere he isn’t trusting Imlie though he’s saying tum sapne main bhi nahi kaar sakti but I doubt that.

MC is so deeth, Nishant or anyone’s insults doesn’t mattter to her... weirdo 😡

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

That is what attracts everybody to her😄

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Arey that bandage was a typo 🤣 kal top show ka typo yaad aagaya🤣🤣

and Babysaheb was picked up from twitter😆

Kya pata voh bhi karti hogi.. Ye sab dikhane ka time kaha.. She'll knock on the bathroom door and ye puchega aap yaha kya karrahi hain Malini aur ye bolegi aapka towel bistar pe tha toh main leke aayi hoon aap nahi lena chahte toh koi baat nahi main chali jaaungi.. Then he'll take it touching her hand usko geela karke 

chinta 👋 I thought she must have type banda and typo tha woh bandage but thought u never knw wht chinta can name any1 like Imlu …

Khushi1003 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarti1234

Bold 1 --> 🤣 Bandage.. Aajkal aap bade mast mast naam de rel ho Babysaheb.

Bold2  --> Itni kadhorta .. aap janti nahin Adi ki jaan bsti hain Imli main. Bechare ne khana.. matlab khana chod diya (Just Imagine Kareena Kapoor Style)  .. GD ka bas bathroom main towel dena reh gaya h Adi ko.. 

Bold3 --> Same same

Aise maat idea do towel ka makers ko... 😂😂😂

pata chale towel dene gaayi ADi ko and slips in his arms trying for tip tip barsa romance... suddenly chakkar pata nahi kaise aa gaaya Adityaaaa🤪🤪🤪

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Arey that bandage was a typo 🤣 kal top show ka typo yaad aagaya🤣🤣

and Babysaheb was picked up from twitter😆

Kya pata voh bhi karti hogi.. Ye sab dikhane ka time kaha.. She'll knock on the bathroom door and ye puchega aap yaha kya karrahi hain Malini aur ye bolegi aapka towel bistar pe tha toh main leke aayi hoon aap nahi lena chahte toh koi baat nahi main chali jaaungi.. Then he'll take it touching her hand usko geela karke 

and she may think it is an invitation and will go inside again cheer haran 😂

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: timepassing

I understand we all love ourselves some Adilie. Par yeh standard bohot zyada low nahin ho gaya? @bold

He can eat with chopsticks AND fork if he wants, but discard Malini.... that is what she is asking. 

ITV hai we have to wait till makers decide

Chintapandu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi1003

Seriously, why do so emotional heavy talk in front of GD? Aisa kaun karta hai Bhai🤨 especially jab biwi left because of her..

Though I loved GMs acting in the scene specifically the effort it took him to ask if she is at ASR house, but MC presence and her faces ruined it.

All the time she’s saying Imlie ne mere saath jo kiya, I understand he ignores her, but gussa nahi aata isse? Can’t tell don’t say that? If anyone is talking ill about spouse and you don’t believe she can do that, you stop them na.. somewhere he isn’t trusting Imlie though he’s saying tum sapne main bhi nahi kaar sakti but I doubt that.

MC is so deeth, Nishant or anyone’s insults doesn’t mattter to her... weirdo 😡

Exactly who does that?? That shows his comfort level with his gd... Ab kya hi kehna iss baare mein. Kitna comfortable hain ye uske saath even after sleeping with her that night, wah bhai wah

Bold - He can't and he won't, he trusts her completely.. No questions asked. Khud se bhi zyada karta hain in his own words. So whatever that woman says will be written in stone for him. That is why he's going now to get her back - M asked him to bring her back.

Chintapandu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi1003

Aise maat idea do towel ka makers ko... 😂😂😂

pata chale towel dene gaayi ADi ko and slips in his arms trying for tip tip barsa romance... suddenly chakkar pata nahi kaise aa gaaya Adityaaaa🤪🤪🤪

Lol so true! Suddenly Ji ka prakat hona and all u know.. Behoshii.. And this zimmedaaresh will catch and make her lie down on his bed and side mein baithke dawai aaur pani dega🤣