AbhiRa OS: Their First Morning after wedding

Rits3016 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi Guys.My name is Ritika. I have never been very active on this forum but if anyone is here from Kaisi Ye Yaarian  forum, they will definitely recognize me as a fanfic writer.I have an account with the same name on Wattpad also.

After a long time , Abhira has managed to wake the writer in me.So I am posting a part of my story here. Hope you guys will enjoy reading.Please leave some feedback for motivating me to write more.

Just a little intro

Reader discretion advised.Meant for ages 15+ and above.

Neil leaves no stones unturned to tease Abhimanyu.

Parth has a 10 year old son Arnav.

The First Morning

Abhi Saans lene ki fursat nahi hai

ke tum meri Baahon me ho.....

Her head was heavy and eyes were puffy due to deprivation of sleep.Only God knows whether or not they had slept the previous night.

Akshara slowly opened her eyes to catch a glimpse of the wall clock hanging right in front of her.

"11:40am"She murmured and yawned eith her eyes half open.

At once she registered the surroundings and realised that it was her first day after their wedding.She was petrified at the thought of facing everyone.

She opened her eyes wide only to find being clutched by Abhimanyu tightly.

"Abhi" She shook him "Abhiii ...chhodo mujhe, its almost noon"

"Sone do naa yaar" He replied tightening his grip further "Tum bhi so jao"

"Abhi please , Please chhodo na mujhe" she pleaded "Please let me go naa.Sab log kya soch rahe honge neeche"

"Kya soch rahe honge"He finally opened his eyes and looked down at her "They must be thinking that we are making love..afterall that is what the newly weds do naa and obviously that was the reason for decorating our room.They want us to make wild love"He spoke playfully!!

"Abhii"she dabbed his chest playfully and finally managed to free herself from his grip.

"Abhi , tum bhi naa" She sat up adjusting the sheet around herself.

"Main kya?" Abhimanyu followed ,sitting behind her and holding her  "Last night to you were taking the lead"

He bent down and planted a few kisses on her bare back sending cold shivers down her spine.Akshara clutched the sheet tightly to prevent it from falling but her body was giving up to his touches.

"Abhi  pls...pls stop"She begged in a soft tone "Its not the right time to start again"

There is no right or wrong time to make love"He replied slyly as his lips moved further down along her spine.

They were once again on their ride of seeking pleasure when the door was knocked by someone.Akshara gained her senses and pushed back Abhimanyu to make him realise that someone was knocking.

Abhimanyu frowned on being interrupted but when the door was  knocked again he had no option left.He got up and wore his night suit quickly while Akshara grabbed her clothes from her cupboard and ran into the washroom.

"Kaun hai yaar subah subah"Abhimanyu spoke out yawning in a bit irritated while opening the door.

"Bro , aap sach me so rahe the kya ?" Neil stood on the other side of the door holding a tray in his hand.

"Ofcourse so raha tha" Abhimanyu snapped at him " Aur maine koi mata ka jaagran karna tha?"

"haan baat to sai hai...shaadi ke baad baut thakk gaye honge naa aap dono"Neil winked while teasing Abhimanyu.

"Neil yaar tu subah subah shuru ho gya " Abhi replied in an irritated tone.

"arrey nahi bro, main to aapke liye breakfast laya tha "He forwarded the tray towards Abhi " Maa has sent this for you"

"Isme kya hai?Abhi asked taking the tray from him.

"Isme navvivahit jode ke liye naashta hai!" He sighed dramatically!!

"What ?" Abhi asked narrowing his eyes

"I mean newly wed couple ke liye breakfast hai bro.."He bowed in service

"But why...why here?" Abhimanyu yawned " We are coming downstairs only naa...we'll have it there only , with everyone"

"Oh Bro!! maa ka dil aap kya jaane?"Neil spoke in a dramatic tone " Jab neeche sab breakfast kar rahe the to unka dil cheekh cheekh kar keh raha tha jaa Neil jaa...mere bhookhe bête aur uski wife ko bhi breakfast serve kar aa"

"Aur isliye tu waiter ban kar aa gya"Abhimanyu  flinched his eyes and let out a deep breath "ab ye tray pakad aur neeche jaa...hum aate hain thodi der me" He handed the tray back to Neil and banged the door on his face!!

"Aana jarur" Neil spoke once again " Main jaanta hu ..mere Bro-Bhabhi aayenge ..wo jarur aayenge"Neil again spoke in a dramatic tone and tried to resist his smile as he walked downstairs with the breakfast tray in his hands.

Meanwhile, Akshara took a shower and changed into her new red dress on her first morningShe remembered mimi telling her that how red was considered an auspicious colour for a newly wed woman.

"Abhi"she called out softly drying her hair with the towel as she could not see him around " I think he has gone downstairs" She murmured to herself.

"how can I go without you" He pulled her from behind so that her back collided with his chest.

Akshara smiled and turned around to circle his neck with the towel in her hand.

"Achha ji"She smiled playfully

"Hanji ji" He replied cutely.

"Yaar itni gorgeous wife ko akele chhod kar kaun jayega"abhimanyu replied with a puppy face

He bent down to kiss her but she pushed him back with a jerk

"Abhi no more masti haan" Akshu faked a frown "Just go and take bath and then we'll go downstairs together.Vaise bhi  I am starving"

"Oh..you're starving!! I can understand " Abhimanyu's tone was naughty this time "Last night baut workut kiya na hamne"He winked and she blushed

"Abhii" She smiled and pushed him towards the washroom "Jao naa...please"

"Tum bhi chalo naa" He spoke sheepishly"Shower lene"

"Why?"Akshara  asked folding her arms across her chest.

"Mujhe akele shower me thandi  lagti hai" He replied slyly

"Abhimanyu... Go"Akshara literallycommanded and pushed him inside the wash room and closed the door.

He opened the door again and peeped out.

"Vaise I wonder that why is there not a ritual of taking the first morning shower together" He spoke plainly and Akshara raised her eyebrows in amazement.He was too much!!

"Abhi...Go naa" She nagged and he closed the door again.

Akshara had just turned around when the door opened again.

"Ab kya hua?"She looked back and asked him.

"Arrey baba towel to dedo" He replied.

She took out the towel from the closet and threw it on his face."Ye lo..and dare you come back before taking a shower" Akshu faked a frown !!

Lo ji...Ho gya  wife mode on" He murmured before closing the door.

"Ye Abhi bhi naa" she shook her head and smiled as he finally went inside.

A few minutes later....

Abhimanyu stepped out of the washroom and found his beautiful wife sitting in front of the mirror.He rolled his eyes in pride and led out a deep sigh as he admired her from a distance.

She didn't notice him as she was busy giving final touches to her make up.

She lifted the box of vermillion and that very moment he stepped ahead and held her hand.

"What happened?"She stood up and asked in amazement.

"Let me do the honors" he whispered stepping closer.

She smiled and bent her head as he smeared the parting of her hair with vermillion once again.

"I want you to do this everyday..every morning" She spoke slowly looking into his eyes.

"I will ...always" Abhimanyu replied and  kissed her forehead .

"Bro" Neil  kncoked and called out from outside once again   " Will you be outside by lunch time or meeting us directly at the dinner"

"Coming in a minute" Abhimanyu replied plainly without moving his gaze away from her beautiful face.

"Shall we?"He asked and offered his hand.

She nodded with her signature smile and they moved out of the room...hand in hand.

----------------------

"Chachu aapne chachi ka hand isliye pakda hai ki kahin wo apne house vaapis na bhaag jayein.hai naa?" Arnav asked cutely as he walked towards them while they descended the staircase.

Akshara released her hand with a jerk and looked at Abhimanyu in embarassment.

"aisa tumse kisne kaha?" Abhimanyu asked Arnav

"na cheej ko Neil kehte hain"Neil bowed as he came and stood beside them

Abhi gave him a scorching look and gestured Akshara to go ahead with Arnav.

Once they had gone he held Neil's colors" Saale ek din mere hi haathon se marega tu"

"maa...badi maa..Akshara bhabhi" Neil yelled on top of his voice and everyone came running.Abhi released him.

"Kya hua ?"  Manjari asked .

"Samjhao naa maa bro ko , Apne groom status ko le kar possessive ho rahe hai" Neil lied "Inhe bolo ab inki shaadi ho gyi,ab next turn to meri hai" He raised the colors of his shirt and winked as everyone started laughing.

Laughter echoed in Birla House as  marriage season had just  begun.After Abhimanyu-akshara, now it was Neil and aarohi's turn to get married!!

Hope you guys liked it.Please leave some comments if you want to read more stories!

Edited by Rits3016 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Oh hello! What do we have here?! *Fans herself*. 

That was both hawt and cute at the same time - I didn't think that was possible. 😁 Awesome. 👍 Keeep them coming. 

Tagging sheet since she had asked for a married couple waala OS and this is ❤️❤️

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Ritika thanks for this OS. Married Abhira are pleasure to read till we get it on reel. Now coming to this OS… I was blushing like a tomato reading this☺️🙈 it was both naughty and cute at the same time. Please provide us with OS, cause this was simply not enough. 

Mira_Pranali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Such a toe curling mushy OS... As always Neil in Abhimanyu Akshara story added cherry on the cake! Love these three!!

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

when they get married i hope abhi always busy in romancing with akshu...nd harsh will say ' jab se shaadi hui hai jb se akshara ke saath rehta hai ,hospital bhi nhi aata'🤣

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is so beautiful!!!!!!

Pls do write more....❤

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

This is lovely

I can't wait to see them married on screen

Keep treating us with you works ❤️

Rits3016 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Thankyou so much guys for appreciating ..Do let me know what you wish to read more !!

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Omg ao so cute i couldnt help but blush myself. Please write more

sheet_leher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Omg such a mushy OS 🤗🤗 

Loved itt ❤️❤️ 

Was looking for something post-marriage AbhiRa, so thaaanks for writing this. I just hope the drama on tv finishes fast and we get to see AbhiRa happy. 

Poor kids, got into the mess before their love story actually started xD 

Pleaaase write some more 

Eagerly waiting for the next story xD ❤️💜