Posted: 2 years ago

No not really 😆 but he was looking hot☺️

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Ziva watching it live to ❤️

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

i'm so late but dammit why are these episodes coming out so late? i thought the purpose of it being online was so that it came earlier than on live tv like what the???

anywho, once again typing as im watching 😃

aww, Suhani met her future mama in law  ya know she'd accept her in a heartbeat ❤️

okay Ranveer, what sport don't you play 😆 bruh if my mom showed up on campus like that i'd be so embarrassed! then again my mom's not a trustee of the college 😆

yes Suhani, tell ya mama about ya future manz. and Mama S is super dope ❤️

these losers need to get a life. at least one is smart to know when to back off smfh 🤔

yes Ranveer, you are #1  even in my heart ☺️ yaaaasssss babe! stand up for ya mama! 

okay i get his mom's point, but also i get Ranveer's side as well. and Riya still hasn't changed her outfit 🤣 sis you definitely gonna turn into the enemy at one point or another, that's for sure 🤪

what is this cycling around people, like what losers! you really wanna die by Ranveer's hands 🤣not you grabbing a knife 😡

who dis? whats this intro music? what the?? that's some sunglasses. okay a younger one, must be a mom/daughter duo. mama's first words like what! 🤣 sis who is you?? oh snap they relatives 🤣okay aunty, step up!! oh you a Buaa huh 😆 letsgoooooooo poke him up yes Buaa and cousin!!! throw them tomatoes!!!! 🤣🤣

loser 🤬 get lost! "i won't spare you" 🤔 kiss my 🤬 you lil 🤬

bruh i just burst out like a maniac 🤣 "his only son"?? Mama R nooooooooooooooooooo 🤣🤣🤣 its so sad that she's clueless, i mean truly heartbreaking but i'm sorry, im that person that needs to laugh in bad situations, and this is atrocious 🤣🤣🤣 

and of course Ansh is standing there like a lamp post once more 🤔 Is there a yawn emoji? it's the only one that suits him? maybe a lmap post emoji would be better? yeah yea look at ya photo, its most likely you, ya mama, and vikrant smfh! You look up to a pig, but sure, you're the one who said he's ya inspiration, but a lmap post can't be a cheating pig so too late 

How is Buaa so punjabi? I may have the wrong dialect cause I'm not a hindi speaker. Was Dadi always punjabi? Am i only catching this now? huh??? 🤣 this is what happens when your sole focus is RuHani ☺️🤣

Aii Buaa, calm down 🤔 not her gloating about her own daughter while ms. narcissist is too busy checking herself out giving zero effs about anyone in the room. but sure, gloat about your electricity bill doubling 🤪 what a 🤡🤬 buaa. no wonder they always the villain 🤣🤡 and ya daughter sold you out in 5 seconds 🤣

ah! so smart Suhani! but damn she lost her laptop money 😭 one should lose all relations with such relatives, they're not worth it, they're toxic, dump them straight into the gutter! so pops got a nice shirt on, and his sister is a greedy pig 😡🤬🤬

Ranveer has been completely reduced!! My manz can't even give a simple apology to his pops 🤣 but you know what, i don't blame him, pops don't deserve it, he's an 🤬 hat! oh damn he actually apologized 😲 and he curved his dad 🤣i cant 🤣 straight to Dadu, like bruh! of course the apology went to his Dadu ❤️ I mean he's not wrong, it's Dadu's house! oh nah pops approaching mama! thaz right! protect yo mama Ranveer! stand by her side cause her own manz cant even do that, filthy pig! 😡 yaaaasssssss ranveer! pops don't deserve an apology especially cause he dont respect women 😡 and Dadu is right ❤️

is this om shanti om music playing in the background?? 😆 didn't see the precap but I'm assuming that it's the same balcony scene AGAIN for the what? third time? im assuming it'll happen tomorrow given his outfit, but i'm now a little concerned given the entry of annoying buaa. then again, i have doubts that she'll clock it, maybe suspect? but that's about it

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: evrydayirabbave

i'm so late but dammit why are these episodes coming out so late? i thought the purpose of it being online was so that it came earlier than on live tv like what the???

anywho, once again typing as im watching 😃

aww, Suhani met her future mama in law  ya know she'd accept her in a heartbeat ❤️

okay Ranveer, what sport don't you play 😆 bruh if my mom showed up on campus like that i'd be so embarrassed! then again my mom's not a trustee of the college 😆

yes Suhani, tell ya mama about ya future manz. and Mama S is super dope ❤️

these losers need to get a life. at least one is smart to know when to back off smfh 🤔

yes Ranveer, you are #1  even in my heart ☺️ yaaaasssss babe! stand up for ya mama! 

okay i get his mom's point, but also i get Ranveer's side as well. and Riya still hasn't changed her outfit 🤣 sis you definitely gonna turn into the enemy at one point or another, that's for sure 🤪

what is this cycling around people, like what losers! you really wanna die by Ranveer's hands 🤣not you grabbing a knife 😡

who dis? whats this intro music? what the?? that's some sunglasses. okay a younger one, must be a mom/daughter duo. mama's first words like what! 🤣 sis who is you?? oh snap they relatives 🤣okay aunty, step up!! oh you a Buaa huh 😆 letsgoooooooo poke him up yes Buaa and cousin!!! throw them tomatoes!!!! 🤣🤣

loser 🤬 get lost! "i won't spare you" 🤔 kiss my 🤬 you lil 🤬

bruh i just burst out like a maniac 🤣 "his only son"?? Mama R nooooooooooooooooooo 🤣🤣🤣 its so sad that she's clueless, i mean truly heartbreaking but i'm sorry, im that person that needs to laugh in bad situations, and this is atrocious 🤣🤣🤣 

and of course Ansh is standing there like a lamp post once more 🤔 Is there a yawn emoji? it's the only one that suits him? maybe a lmap post emoji would be better? yeah yea look at ya photo, its most likely you, ya mama, and vikrant smfh! You look up to a pig, but sure, you're the one who said he's ya inspiration, but a lmap post can't be a cheating pig so too late 

How is Buaa so punjabi? I may have the wrong dialect cause I'm not a hindi speaker. Was Dadi always punjabi? Am i only catching this now? huh??? 🤣 this is what happens when your sole focus is RuHani ☺️🤣

Aii Buaa, calm down 🤔 not her gloating about her own daughter while ms. narcissist is too busy checking herself out giving zero effs about anyone in the room. but sure, gloat about your electricity bill doubling 🤪 what a 🤡🤬 buaa. no wonder they always the villain 🤣🤡 and ya daughter sold you out in 5 seconds 🤣

ah! so smart Suhani! but damn she lost her laptop money 😭 one should lose all relations with such relatives, they're not worth it, they're toxic, dump them straight into the gutter! so pops got a nice shirt on, and his sister is a greedy pig 😡🤬🤬

Ranveer has been completely reduced!! My manz can't even give a simple apology to his pops 🤣 but you know what, i don't blame him, pops don't deserve it, he's an 🤬 hat! oh damn he actually apologized 😲 and he curved his dad 🤣i cant 🤣 straight to Dadu, like bruh! of course the apology went to his Dadu ❤️ I mean he's not wrong, it's Dadu's house! oh nah pops approaching mama! thaz right! protect yo mama Ranveer! stand by her side cause her own manz cant even do that, filthy pig! 😡 yaaaasssssss ranveer! pops don't deserve an apology especially cause he dont respect women 😡 and Dadu is right ❤️

is this om shanti om music playing in the background?? 😆 didn't see the precap but I'm assuming that it's the same balcony scene AGAIN for the what? third time? im assuming it'll happen tomorrow given his outfit, but i'm now a little concerned given the entry of annoying buaa. then again, i have doubts that she'll clock it, maybe suspect? but that's about it

I don’t know why the upload schedule is so strange 🤔 as a result it delays my discussion threads 😆

Mamta seems to be in her own world where everything is okay 😆 and she really really needs to get out of it. I don’t know how much of Ranveer’s explaining will help but it’s sorely needed. 

Dadi was always like that yes 🤣 just more vocal now especially with Buaji’s arrival 

It seems to me that half of Ranveer’s family is 🤬 and half of Suhani’s is 🤬🤣 the good ones should all just move out and start living separately 🤣 they’ll all be so much happier 

Vikrant is deserving of nothing 🤣🤬 I hate him so much 😡 Dadu should’ve kicked him out ages ago 🤪🤣

Precap might have been the same 😆 but I think we’ll get it for sure in the next 😆 I hope he escapes before Bua sees 🤣

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

I don’t know why the upload schedule is so strange 🤔 as a result it delays my discussion threads 😆

Mamta seems to be in her own world where everything is okay 😆 and she really really needs to get out of it. I don’t know how much of Ranveer’s explaining will help but it’s sorely needed. 

Dadi was always like that yes 🤣 just more vocal now especially with Buaji’s arrival 

It seems to me that half of Ranveer’s family is 🤬 and half of Suhani’s is 🤬🤣 the good ones should all just move out and start living separately 🤣 they’ll all be so much happier 

Vikrant is deserving of nothing 🤣🤬 I hate him so much 😡 Dadu should’ve kicked him out ages ago 🤪🤣

Precap might have been the same 😆 but I think we’ll get it for sure in the next 😆 I hope he escapes before Bua sees 🤣

Honestly Mamta's level of delusion is concerning! Like aunty do you really not know the tea? Cause if that's the case, when it all comes out, 🤬 is gonna hit the fan! 😲

Once Ranveer and Suhani become a thing, all the good ones should definitely live under one roof 😆 then they can throw garbage at both the horrible fathers and the other relatives 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: evrydayirabbave

Honestly Mamta's level of delusion is concerning! Like aunty do you really not know the tea? Cause if that's the case, when it all comes out, 🤬 is gonna hit the fan! 😲

Once Ranveer and Suhani become a thing, all the good ones should definitely live under one roof 😆 then they can throw garbage at both the horrible fathers and the other relatives 🤣

she's so deep in denial or ignorance that no one can get through to her 🤣 I get that she may need time to suddenly change her outlook, but it better not take eternity 🤪

a happy house, one with a better paint job 🤣

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

she's so deep in denial or ignorance that no one can get through to her 🤣 I get that she may need time to suddenly change her outlook, but it better not take eternity 🤪

a happy house, one with a better paint job 🤣

she's living in her delusions 😆

omg did you see that the new episode is up?? looking forward to the next episode's review!