Episode 12 Discussion - Bua, and an Apology

Posted: 2 years ago

Mamta is going to love Suhani 😳😆

Suhani and her mom go straight to the market, and Suhani tells her about what happened at the college 🤣 even she was expecting Ranveer to not beat them up 🤣 and her mom was like I would’ve made a video of theirs go viral 🤣🤣

Mamta goes to meet Ranveer, who this time is playing basketball 😆. After he offers her a sandwich 🤣 she asks him to come apologize to Vikrant, which of course he denies. 🤣 Riya tries to convince him but he in turn is convinced that she is not a friend but enemy 🤣🤣 Mamta hits him with the only son line, and Ansh happens to be standing nearby 🤣 he pulls out a photo which I can only assume to be a family one with his mother and possibly vikrant 🤔

Those raggers are still not letting this go 🤣 that one guy who was thinking long term about what Ranveer would do to them was smart 🤣🤣 why destroy yourself for petty revenge? 🤣 Unfortunately not all of them were like that and go and do the classic bike circle around Suhani and her mother 🤪😒

But now we have a new entry, not one but two 😆 suhani’s bua and her cousin  they find the two and start to drive the raggers away 🤣 with tomatoes, hope they paid the stall guy at the end at least 🤣🤣 that was a lot of wasted product 🤣

“this won’t be the last of us” 🤣 sure sure Ranveer will make it the last of you 🤪🤣

This bua is greedy and like her brother 🤔 she goes home with them and says she’s going to tell Rakesh everything, but with Suhani’s quick thinking she gets dadi on her side too 😆 they have to bribe the greedy woman 🤣🥺 with suhani’s laptop money 😭 at least she didn’t tell Rakesh, that would’ve been the end right there show finished 🤣

Last scene we see Ranveer practicing an apology 🤣 and he just can’t get it right. Vikrant enters, and while Ranveer apologizes, he takes Dadu’s blessings instead. Mamta then apologizes again on his behalf, to which Vikrant doesn’t like 🤔 but before he says something Ranveer stands next to her 😃

I think the terrace scene may be tomorrow based off Ranveer’s outfit at the end  

Previous Discussion/Review Threads

Episodes 1-10

Episode 11

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago

Thks Meghana for the tag 🤗💕

Am watching it live 😆..yeh Suhaani ki bua bahut greedy🤬😡...Suhaani ka laptop gaya😒😔

So Mamta doesn't know abt Ansh or she is pretending all good

Seems Ranveer knows abt Ansh🤔

K🤬 Rangu😡 ...aaj bhi terrace scene nahin aaya😔

Wht i find funny is that Riya is still in her party gown whereas all hv already changed 🤣

Originally posted by Ziva01

Thks Meghana for the tag 🤗💕

Am watching it live 😆..yeh Suhaani ki bua bahut greedy🤬😡...Suhaani ka laptop gaya😒😔

So Mamta doesn't know abt Ansh or she is pretending all good

Seems Ranveer knows abt Ansh🤔

K🤬 Rangu😡 ...aaj bhi terrace scene nahin aaya😔

Wht i find funny is that Riya is still in her party gown whereas all hv already changed 🤣

Fingers crossed we get the terrace scene tomorrow  

I would be so exhausted to walk around in that heavy dress 🤣 Why doesn’t she change 

Originally posted by simply.meghana

Fingers crossed we get the terrace scene tomorrow  

I would be so exhausted to walk around in that heavy dress 🤣 Why doesn’t she change 

Yeah let hope it ll come trow 🤞

@Bold that's wht am thinking too🤣🤣

Wow again Ranveer ne Vikrant ko neecha dikhaya🤪🤣

Originally posted by Ziva01

Yeah let hope it ll come trow 🤞

@Bold that's wht am thinking too🤣🤣

Wow again Ranveer ne Vikrant ko neecha dikhaya🤪🤣

Not only hate 🤣 he despises him 

Rangu better gives us the precap in trow epi 😡

Sasu mai future Bahu achi lagi  it was shot but sweet 😆

Originally posted by simply.meghana

Not only hate 🤣 he despises him 

Yeah he hates him to the core

Guess Ansh raaz isn't know to the Oberoi khandaan...when raaz ll be out all ll go in coma🤪🤣

Originally posted by RAGHVIFAM

Sasu mai future Bahu achi lagi  it was shot but sweet 😆

Yeah that was sych a lovely scene❤️