Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rossalinne thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Bua negative hogi aur Ruhaani ki pyaar ki duahman bhi daughter toh positive lagti hai

Av kal terrace scene mile

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

What with Jugnu Ansh matter.... 🤣 he was seen in the like ghost behind Ranveer sences 🤣

Jugnu Ansh 🤣 he really is wandering like a ghost behind him 🤣

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Rishi and his group are really crazy🤣.. Akaal nahin hai aur Doctors bane chale🤪

do you think he will become Doctor 🤣 agr galti se ban v gya too jhola chap hoga 🤣

Rossalinne thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ansh shayad apne wallet se Kajal Pisal ki photo dekh raha hoga!!!!!!!!!!!! 😉😉😉

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Jugnu Ansh 🤣 he really is wandering like a ghost behind him 🤣

yeah 🤣 har sence nazar aa hi jata hai agr iska jaar bada nahi hua too mai Abhi socha nahi hai ky karungi 🤪

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

achh hoga 🤣 tab smjh aayga kisi or ki beti ke bare mai nahi bolna chahiye

But i will say her bua is taking advantage of their fear because of Suhaani father.... Agr woo aesa nahi too uski bua ki himat nahi hoti kux bolne ki I hate that type of fathers 😡

all we can hope and wish that Suhaani ll overcome that fear when she ll be more friendly with Ranveer...he ll help her to face certain aspects of life more convincingly😳

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

What with Jugnu Ansh matter.... 🤣 he was seen in the like ghost behind Ranveer sences 🤣

Until his raaz ll not come out he ll remain a ghost 🤣

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Thanks for the update of the episode.

Loved your review as usual.🎉👏🏻

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krazzy_Tintin11

Thanks for the update of the episode.

Loved your review as usual.🎉👏🏻

Welcome 🤗

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Mamta is going to love Suhani 😳😆

Suhani and her mom go straight to the market, and Suhani tells her about what happened at the college 🤣 even she was expecting Ranveer to not beat them up 🤣 and her mom was like I would’ve made a video of theirs go viral 🤣🤣

Mamta goes to meet Ranveer, who this time is playing basketball 😆. After he offers her a sandwich 🤣 she asks him to come apologize to Vikrant, which of course he denies. 🤣 Riya tries to convince him but he in turn is convinced that she is not a friend but enemy 🤣🤣 Mamta hits him with the only son line, and Ansh happens to be standing nearby 🤣 he pulls out a photo which I can only assume to be a family one with his mother and possibly vikrant 🤔

Those raggers are still not letting this go 🤣 that one guy who was thinking long term about what Ranveer would do to them was smart 🤣🤣 why destroy yourself for petty revenge? 🤣 Unfortunately not all of them were like that and go and do the classic bike circle around Suhani and her mother 🤪😒

But now we have a new entry, not one but two 😆 suhani’s bua and her cousin  they find the two and start to drive the raggers away 🤣 with tomatoes, hope they paid the stall guy at the end at least 🤣🤣 that was a lot of wasted product 🤣

“this won’t be the last of us” 🤣 sure sure Ranveer will make it the last of you 🤪🤣

This bua is greedy and like her brother 🤔 she goes home with them and says she’s going to tell Rakesh everything, but with Suhani’s quick thinking she gets dadi on her side too 😆 they have to bribe the greedy woman 🤣🥺 with suhani’s laptop money 😭 at least she didn’t tell Rakesh, that would’ve been the end right there show finished 🤣

Last scene we see Ranveer practicing an apology 🤣 and he just can’t get it right. Vikrant enters, and while Ranveer apologizes, he takes Dadu’s blessings instead. Mamta then apologizes again on his behalf, to which Vikrant doesn’t like 🤔 but before he says something Ranveer stands next to her 😃

I think the terrace scene may be tomorrow based off Ranveer’s outfit at the end  

Those guys were so stupid seriously only one was smart. Uss Ansh ke liye apni life kyun kharab kar rahe?🤪

I already don't like this bua such a greedy woman. This bro-sis duo are leaving a bad taste for me. Felt so sad for Suhani's mom💔

I hope one day Suhani has it in her to directly stand up to her father

Poor Sabziwala🥺🤣 seeing that aunt's greediness no way she would have paid him any money🤪

Mamta really don't know how to feel about her. I don't like her much. She may love Ranveer but she is extremely spineless and delusional for my taste. Can't believe she made Ranveer apologize to Vikrant for what? I mean wasn't it stupid of Vikrant to present Ranveer with a building project when he is studying to become a doctor? What did he even expect? He also clearly knows how much Ranveer hates him. Usne socha bhi kaise ki R will accept the gift? 

And apology ke upar se pair chune bhi bol rahi hai glad R didn't agree🤪

Idk why but his mom's excessive and delusional love for his father isn't giving me good vibes. Yeh zaroor kuch kaand karegi🤣