Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Mamta really don't know how to feel about her. I don't like her much. She may love Ranveer but she is extremely spineless and delusional for my taste. Can't believe she made Ranveer apologize to Vikrant for what? I mean wasn't it stupid of Vikrant to present Ranveer with a building project when he is studying to become a doctor? What did he even expect? He also clearly knows how much Ranveer hates him. Usne socha bhi kaise ki R will accept the gift? 

And apology ke upar se pair chune bhi bol rahi hai glad R didn't agree🤪

Idk why but his mom's excessive and delusional love for his father isn't giving me good vibes. Yeh zaroor kuch kaand karegi🤣

I think for a woman who has been stuck in that mindset for so long, might need as much time to come out of it. I’m also glad Ranveer was like “how about I don’t?” 😆 but to get that in Mamta’s head will take some effort, certainly won’t happen overnight 👍🏼

I hope that the good members of the family try to help her get out of this mindset 😆 because an effort is starting but hasn’t kicked off yet 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

I think for a woman who has been stuck in that mindset for so long, might need as much time to come out of it. I’m also glad Ranveer was like “how about I don’t?” 😆 but to get that in Mamta’s head will take some effort, certainly won’t happen overnight 👍🏼

I hope that the good members of the family try to help her get out of this mindset 😆 because an effort is starting but hasn’t kicked off yet 

To an extent her not standing up is fine but her delusion isn't it's one thing to be afraid to confront or leave him but to behave like he is the best hubby and father is completely another. And that iklota beta thing had me laughing🤣 either she doesn't know or iska delusion kisi aur hi level PE hai. I don't know if R knows about Ansh being V's son but uske expressions se lag raha tha "seriously mom??"🤪

She has the support of her son, FIL and SIL. Hopefully she should come out of it soon

Edited by bhshre95 - 2 years ago
simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

To an extent her not standing up is fine but her delusion isn't it's one thing to be afraid to confront or leave him but to behave like he is the best hubby and father is completely another. And that iklota beta thing had me laughing🤣 either she doesn't know or iska delusion kisi aur hi level PE hai. I don't know if R knows about Ansh being V's son but uske expressions se lag raha tha "seriously mom??"🤪

She has the support of her son, FIL and SIL. Hopefully she should come out of it soon

She needs help 😆 which I hope the rest of the family tries to give her 👍🏼 even Ansh was like “seriously?” 🤣🤣

MochaQueen thumbnail

Ranveer playing basketball must have been hot☺️

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

I was just staring at his arms ☺️🤣

RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ziva01

May it's part of the raaz 🤔🤣

Real raaz is somethg else😎🤣 

What would be that great Raaz ??

Do u have any idea ??

Weekend pe koi post banayiye  raaz par 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RiAnsh21

What would be that great Raaz ??

Do u have any idea ??

Weekend pe koi post banayiye  raaz par 

Lol we first heard abt raaz here we were all shocked here 😲🤣

We discussed a lil bit ...abt Ansh, may be Ranveer is a vampire 😎🤣...don't know wht dark secret Rashmi aunty ll come with 🤪🤣

RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Lol we first heard abt raaz here we were all shocked here 😲🤣

We discussed a lil bit ...abt Ansh, may be Ranveer is a vampire 😎🤣...don't know wht dark secret Rashmi aunty ll come with 🤪🤣

If she makes Ranveer vampire then ansh would be werewolf kuch new dikhane keliye suhaani ko banayegi witch or something else ..

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiAnsh21

If she makes Ranveer vampire then ansh would be werewolf kuch new dikhane keliye suhaani ko banayegi witch or something else ..

🤣🤣

But the raaz is definitely related with Ranveer family🤔😆

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Uske baal ud rahe the