Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ocean_of_waves thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky

So finally after 2 pages of translation and analysis, it's finally ready and will be out in few hourssmiley9

Thank you for doing the hard part everytime Richa❤️🤗

😆😆

Welcome di. I love to do that part and will always be happy to do that again❤️🤗

Ocean_of_waves thumbnail

Thanks for the tag Rich! You're a darling!❤️

I wanna know kaunsa ex co-star bolta hai that he feels weird seeing his biwi getting married to another man😆🤣

Thanks again for the analysis dear. Another one added to their meet-ups' list😳

Awwwh thank you di❤️🤗

Sri Sri Sri Param Singh Bhatia to yahi bolte hai🤣😆

You're always welcome di😆❤️

friends1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

yeh tvd fd ka alag drama hain har jagah ladhte rehte hain🤣but the ones who hate stefan are real nutcases like i am not trying to impose my opinion on anyone but when they say stefan has hurt damon many times well i guess they just forget how many times he has saved him even damon himself got frustrated in the show and ask stefan to stop saving him

i can still understand the ones who point out how many times damon has hurt stefan cause its true and he hasnt done much for him but the opposite isnt true at all

Edited by friends1234 - 2 years ago
rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the new CC Alakh!

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

You can Bade Bhaiya ki Dulhania if you haven't already😃

I've been living off on bits of ZDMN and AP for the time being😆

Arerere!🤣🤣 Bechari Neelam🤣 No wonder she comes up with Parakshita IVs from time to time to quench that thirst😆

Neelam is a not-so-closeted Param/Parakshita fan🤣 it became so evident to me after watching her interviewing other ITV actors🤣

Edited by rubys07 - 2 years ago
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: friends1234

yeh tvd fd ka alag drama hain har jagah ladhte rehte hain🤣but the ones who hate stefan are real nutcases like i am not trying to impose my opinion on anyone but when they say stefan has hurt damon many times well i guess they just forget how many times he has saved him even damon himself got frustrated in the show and ask stefan to stop saving him

i can still understand the ones who point out how many times damon has hurt stefan cause its true and he hasnt done much for him but the opposite isnt true at all

People forget that they are brothers and the story is about their love and hate for each other. People just need to grow up, no need of keeping scores on everything 

friends1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monstuholic

People forget that they are brothers and the story is about their love and hate for each other. People just need to grow up, no need of keeping scores on everything 

exactly, every scene i see people keep on doing delena and stelena like cant they just stop i am not so fond of this fd its very toxic i have hardly seen sensible people i am glad i get to discuss the show with you though both of us are different shippers

Shiny095 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

Neelam is a not-so-closeted Param/Parakshita fan🤣 it became so evident to me after watching her interviewing other ITV actors🤣

Has the Parakshita fandom taken her hostage? Questions insinuating they are dating, bringing up deleted vlogs and dragging my Akshita-Rajat ship into their interviews (I have every right to ship a person with more than one other person. I can’t help it if these actors have chemistry with everyone.😆). 

friends1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiny095

Has the Parakshita fandom taken her hostage? Questions insinuating they are dating, bringing up deleted vlogs and dragging my Akshita-Rajat ship into their interviews (I have every right to ship a person with more than one other person. I can’t help it if these actors have chemistry with everyone.😆). 

actually she didnt bring in rajat-akshita ship she just asked what were they doing toh param ne hi boldiya rajat-akshita bhai-behen hain and akshita agreed..tbh i never saw any romantic chemistry between rajat-akshita like even in offscreen pics 

i dont even see any romantic chemistry between param-akshita in the interviews

Edited by friends1234 - 2 years ago
Ocean_of_waves thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiny095

Neelam is the gang leader now of Parakshita fandom🤣🤣

She can make chemistry with everyone. Hitesh has passed that test of making chemistry with her. How earlier we used to discuss the amount pressure it would be on upcoming Akshita's opposite ML to make that same chemistry she has with Param and Rajat😆

I still feel bad they don't they bring my Lakshita ship now😒

Lakshitaaaaaaaaa