Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: desi-chai

Virat paida hua hai sirf fr taking jimmedaris of girls jiska dad or hubby passed away. Sadly pakhi doesn't fit the bill yet, warna wo bhi hoti line mein.

Do sambhali nahi jaati phattu se, teesri ka achar dalega godu

Patralekha ke pati ka wicket girega na later on and then they become best friends just like how Sai and Virat are now

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

If Shailesh had been in town, they could have shown Ninad heart attack track during Neilash's absence....Virat away on mission..... responsibility falls totally on Sai to save/take care of Ninad ...and she does it well. Now I'm scared we will get overdose of Zillat. 

Vankar is keeping audience on their toes.....wondering how the Shruthi track will play out here. Either way it's a scary track ðŸ˜†

This actually then may not be the main Shruti track ..,maybe a filler ..with some lady framing virat 

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Patralekha ke pati ka wicket girega na later on and then they become best friends just like how Sai and Virat are now

Actually that was a flop idea .. KD was going quite well after they introduced badshah dying and Rono helping RK .. they had to yank it off in 20-25 episodes .. whereas 6-7 months they were getting 11.2,trp .. 

ppnn7191 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: msin

As per spoilers Sruti wants to take revenge on Virat and Sai finds it out.

[/QUOTE ghum ke spoilers don’t believe .. only believe KD 

If this is true I will really be happy about the track! 

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppnn7191

If this is true I will really be happy about the track! 

Exactly, although can't believe vankar, but then shaffaq naaz is playing a cameo make sense, otherwise she would be there for months if follow kd

ppnn7191 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Also there are solid rumours making rounds that the show will end soon since the other show on star produced by the same production house hasn't yet got a time slot, secondly I wonder how the ML will mange romancing the FL in the presence of his wife now, I wouldn't be too surprised if they want to quit and concentrate on their personal lives, it will atleast spare us their daily on screen- offscreen torture! 

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: msin

This actually then may not be the main Shruti track ..,maybe a filler ..with some lady framing virat 

I think this maybe the first half of Shruthi track...they've modified it to have Shruthi seek revenge. In KD too, Rono's friend is presumed dead isn't it - similiar thing is going to happen here - as per a post shared by the Sadanand actor. He later comes back ...so here too Shruthi track may continue after a break when Sadanand actually dies. Or they may test waters - I heard Shruthi track was not well received in original? So they will introduce this track, see audience response and then decide whether to stretch it or not. 

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Would they actually shut down a show that is currently number 2? That too when the rival channel has launched a new show? 

dairymilkanu thumbnail

Would they actually shut down a show that is currently number 2? That too when the rival channel has launched a new show? 

[/QUOTE 

I don't think sitara is foolish to shut down the top 2 show ...they know audience impluse....it is sai....they can hand over the show to other ph....and any ph getting the offer will take it wholeheartedly...both online and offline...show has advantages....

I think shruthi character is not the shruthi of kd because they know how we hate shruthi....for hype they named her as shruthi....the online buzz has increased which was somewhat reduced before promo....

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Does this mean that they are going to skip over pakhi fake pregnancy drama (Much to the convenience of maintaining 'pakhi isn't negative' claims) and instead just move to shruti track? ðŸ¤¢