Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: nethraa_99

If Shailesh had been in town, they could have shown Ninad heart attack track during Neilash's absence....Virat away on mission..... responsibility falls totally on Sai to save/take care of Ninad ...and she does it well. Now I'm scared we will get overdose of Zillat. 

Vankar is keeping audience on their toes.....wondering how the Shruthi track will play out here. Either way it's a scary track ðŸ˜†

Is ghum's slot rival BV2? If so, it explains why they are shifting to the most dramatic shruti track now when BV2 is set to have a gen leap with grown up anandi who will be played by shivangi joshi. Such gen leap tracks can often garner good ratings so star plus has probably prepared before hand to give takkar to the rival show just in case audience do respond well to the gen leap of BV2 as season 1 was so successful. SP won't want to take chances. 

dairymilkanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

Is ghum's slot rival BV2? If so, it explains why they are shifting to the most dramatic shruti track now when BV2 is set to have a gen leap with grown up anandi who will be played by shivangi joshi. Such gen leap tracks can often garner good ratings so star plus has probably prepared before hand to give takkar to the rival show just in case audience do respond well to the gen leap of BV2 as season 1 was so successful. SP won't want to take chances. 

They changed the time slot of bv2 to 8.30 and a new show is launched and it had highest opening trp in this year which was gotten by ghum last year....

So it is a signal that we can expect good direction ...dialogues....waiting for sai shruthi face off ...which was failed sai pakhi scenes for various reasons 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Yeah I kind of think it kills the character of Virat less in case they bring in Shruti before the confession, he is still not cheating her the way he would have had they been in a conjugal marriage. Good they shifted it. It might work as well.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Where are you these days? Avoiding Ghum? 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Where are you these days? Avoiding Ghum? 

Such a JHELU show!!

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Haa time to go to ghum nasha mukt kendra

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

I think they shifted BV2 to another slot...right now it's "Only You".

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: nethraa_99

I think they shifted BV2 to another slot...right now it's "Only You".

🤣🤣🤣 I've got that darn song stuck in my head since the promos came out lol. I haven't even started watching it yet but will give it a shot. 

alwayssparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Yeah I kind of think it kills the character of Virat less in case they bring in Shruti before the confession, he is still not cheating her the way he would have had they been in a conjugal marriage. Good they shifted it. It might work as well.

Then confession delayed😔...for last 2 months only reading updates.. waiting for confession so dat i can watch...sach mein dis show has become so bakwas even sairat scenes don't help

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sai should've recorded this moment when Shruti ji comes 😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVjelIkIvEBd1NMUW1r5e02_k9YvtgStSuAHNo0/?utm_medium=copy_link