Why should Shruti track start now !! DT P.6 - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

During jhagra ,they were making out?

Seriously? What is this a Hollywood movie with angry make out scenes ?

I remember a show called Sadda haq ,where the leads hated each other and whenever they would start fighting and reach a level of physically harming each other ,they would end up making out to release the frustration,like lip kiss and that was real.

Are you talking about the same thing?

Manna pdega regional channels are more bold than this channel

I want this track different from KD sai should understand virat and virat tell sai she is sada wife  enough to understand virat behaviour.

Sai is very sharp mind she will find Shruti truth .

I didn’t watch that .. but KD is quite like 2-3 different mills n boon stories .. 

Originally posted by kahkashansakina

I want this track different from KD sai should understand virat and virat tell sai she is sada wife  enough to understand virat behaviour.

Sai is very sharp mind she will find Shruti truth .

Yes because virat has been on a break and sticking with her .. out of the blue pakhi didi n Usko Chhodo ke new lady kaha se aa gayi 😂😂

Virat paida hua hai sirf fr taking jimmedaris of girls jiska dad or hubby passed away. Sadly pakhi doesn't fit the bill yet, warna wo bhi hoti line mein.

Do sambhali nahi jaati phattu se, teesri ka achar dalega godu

Originally posted by msin

Yes because virat has been on a break and sticking with her .. out of the blue pakhi didi n Usko Chhodo ke new lady kaha se aa gayi 😂😂

As per spoilers Sruti wants to take revenge on Virat and Sai finds it out.

[/QUOTE ghum ke spoilers don’t believe .. only believe KD 

Originally posted by msin

[/QUOTE ghum ke spoilers don’t believe .. only believe KD 

I don’t believe KD now. Specially after Vankar deviated from it to not give confession. 

I think Shruti's track is to give Aishwarya some time. Yamini has got long leave for her brother's engagement, Shailesh ji is in the US... Shivani 's wedding track, Ninad's heart attack can all be used anytime. 

This PH is quite dildar and flexible😆..and they have a readymade template in KD, they can fit in tracks whenever they want. Plus, they have the Tamil  version...they can pick and choose. 

So I am hoping this may not be as long a track as KD. 

Originally posted by scarlett22

I think Shruti's track is to give Aishwarya some time. Yamini has got long leave for her brother's engagement, Shailesh ji is in the US... Shivani 's wedding track, Ninad's heart attack can all be used anytime. 

This PH is quite dildar and flexible😆..and they have a readymade template in KD, they can fit in tracks whenever they want. Plus, they have the Tamil  version...they can pick and choose. 

So I am hoping this may not be as long a track as KD. 

If Shailesh had been in town, they could have shown Ninad heart attack track during Neilash's absence....Virat away on mission..... responsibility falls totally on Sai to save/take care of Ninad ...and she does it well. Now I'm scared we will get overdose of Zillat. 

Vankar is keeping audience on their toes.....wondering how the Shruthi track will play out here. Either way it's a scary track 😆