Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

moon- you made me all emotional🤗

my humour is situational and time dependant, I do have my bad days when I turn to you guys to cheer me up, thank you😳

T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

HINZ, Hinz, hinzzzz! How can I stop laughing? Your post is too good. 

You should be part of the team of creatives. 

Of which serial? Haha, the one with the Mostest Awards, of course 🤪

It's people like you who keep this Forum as lively as can be. 

Keep it up!! 👍🏼

Arshi67 thumbnail

I can't stop laughing smiley37smiley37smiley37

Meethi chhuri se kiya halal aapnesmiley32

*clears throat* 

*removes water bottle from mirror work and thread embroidery bag and takes a few sips*

*dabs mouth with pallu of nearest parayi aurat

*gives a defiant look at the impossibly widened eyes of said aurat"

*takes a deep breath*

*forgets to exhale having caught a glimpse of a fine specimen of manhood* 

*gets a thump from Shrizz to bring me down to earth*

*remembers what I wanted to do*

*clears throat* 

*removes water.....*

*gets a get-on-with it thump from Shrizz*

*gets on with it*

Dear Hinz,

On behalf of the audience, may I take this opportunity to thank you for your warm welcome and deeply insightful introduction of nominees and winners.

Having you conduct the ceremony gave it the much needed gravitas it needed, belying the 'halke phulke' nomenclature. 

I am much abhari of you for stopping Mr Swahi before he could launch into one of his interminable speeches.

*phew*

It was wonderful to see Ms Drama Prayaas felicitated for her services to MaAnkind.

Of course, as you correctly said, the dialogue writers deserve an ovation for adding to our lexicon. Particularly for teaching us that some words just have to be said in threes. Apparently. 

The choreography team has done quite a number on the actors. The manner in which their teachings spill over into their social media feeds is quite astounding. 

As for the costume team, I am in total awe at how they manage to clothe the impecunious Shah family tyohaar after tyohaar in such splendour. 

I leave the ceremony with a heart that is heavy at it having ended, but also swathed in eager anticipation of the next instalment.

Jai Shri Krishna for now. 

Edited by Arshi67 - 2 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sabash sariyana potiit means an even Steven in Tamizh. Arshi67 you and Hinz rock like SRK and Said as twin hosts of the award ceremony. Keep the entertainment on. 

shrizz thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Ruchi yaar you are a stand-up comedian or what🤣🤣

if not then plzzz think of being one😛

*removes water bottle from mirror work and thread embroidery bag and takes a few sips*

All I could imagine reading this, was anupama's evergreen "cham-cham" bag which magically holds the power to keep water bottle,Anuj's coat, halwa wala tiffin box and 5382537538236 pages of speech all at once 

*dabs mouth with pallu of nearest parayi aurat

And here comes the unhygeinic joke🤪anyway it doesn't bother me anymore after watching anupamaa✌️... now I'm very well habituated of watching anu wipe her face nose and what not with her saree cum tissue paper after crying buckets 

Oooops.... someone's 'tharak' found leaking all over India forum🤭🤭shall I call dil ka plumber!!!???

Behen acche se yaad kar....thump nahi kick maara hoga pakka😎

I am much abhari of you for stopping Mr Swahi before he could launch into one of his interminable speeches *phew*

I wish hinz could also stop 

"anu-📢🗣️🔊-pamaa" from giving her VERY SHORT and ear pleasing speeches at every other occasion🤡

Edited by shrizz - 2 years ago
saito thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful post

Made my day🤗🤗

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

bezzti kahan yaar, I was genuinely praising them...

kyu mujhe koi serious nahi leta bolo🤔

hahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣 behen main tere ko awards se nawazne wali hun jald hi when I come to London!!

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi67

I can't stop laughing smiley37smiley37smiley37

Meethi chhuri se kiya halal aapnesmiley32

*clears throat* 

*dabs mouth with pallu of nearest parayi aurat

*gives a defiant look at the impossibly widened eyes of said aurat"

*takes a deep breath*

*remembers what I wanted to do*

*clears throat* 

*removes water.....*

*gets a get-on-with it thump from Shrizz*

*gets on with it*

Dear Hinz,

On behalf of the audience, may I take this opportunity to thank you for your warm welcome and deeply insightful introduction of nominees and winners.

Having you conduct the ceremony gave it the much needed gravitas it needed, belying the 'halke phulke' nomenclature. 

I am much abhari of you for stopping Mr Swahi before he could launch into one of his interminable speeches.

*phew*

It was wonderful to see Ms Drama Prayaas felicitated for her services to MaAnkind.

Of course, as you correctly said, the dialogue writers deserve an ovation for adding to our lexicon. Particularly for teaching us that some words just have to be said in threes. Apparently. 

The choreography team has done quite a number on the actors. The manner in which their teachings spill over into their social media feeds is quite astounding. 

As for the costume team, I am in total awe at how they manage to clothe the impecunious Shah family tyohaar after tyohaar in such splendour. 

I leave the ceremony with a heart that is heavy at it having ended, but also swathed in eager anticipation of the next instalment.

Jai Shri Krishna for now. 

🤣🤣🤣 standing ovation behen!!!!!! WOW

Arshi67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrizz

Ruchi yaar you are a stand-up comedian or what🤣🤣

if not then plzzz think of being one😛

*clears throat*

I come from "Two Anupamas..." 😈 😂

All I could imagine reading this, was anupama's evergreen "cham-cham" bag which magically holds the power to keep water bottle,Anuj's coat, halwa wala tiffin box and 5382537538236 pages of speech all at once 

*dabs mouth with pallu of nearest parayi aurat

And here comes the unhygeinic joke🤪anyway it doesn't bother me anymore after watching anupamaa✌️... now I'm very well habituated of watching anu wipe her face nose and what not with her saree cum tissue paper after crying buckets 

Oooops.... someone's 'tharak' found leaking all over India forum🤭🤭shall I call dil ka plumber!!!???

Umm can you arrange for a certain someone to come dab it? 😉

Behen acche se yaad kar....thump nahi kick maara hoga pakka😎

Now that you mention it... 😆

I am much abhari of you for stopping Mr Swahi before he could launch into one of his interminable speeches *phew*

I wish hinz could also stop 

"anu-📢🗣️🔊-pamaa" from giving her VERY SHORT and ear pleasing speeches at every other occasion🤡

Arshi67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

🤣🤣🤣 standing ovation behen!!!!!! WOW

Tenk you 😳