Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: shrizz

First things first 

Hinz bro ye kis feild me aa gayi tu....mere dhandhe par laat kyu maar rahi hai ....jaa kar os likh na koi mast sa plzzzz😆 

Ok let me tell you your awards are 300000000000000000000000000 times better than original farzi awards🤪 

I wish I could give you jaadu ki  jhappi like Munna bhai  gave in Munna Bhai mbbs movie and say "bahut mast kaam karta hai re tu"😃

Ms.Fanski Baalkikhaalkar

🤣🤣🤣

Mr.Swahi, we kindly request you to stick to your thu thu thu template and refrain from confusing already baffled fans with long speeches, that is best left for the protagonist of your show 

Seems like personal attack on Anu🌚🌚

Talking of social media, we’d now like to move to the queen of sass, Ms Drama Prayaas for her continuous efforts to keep us hooked and crooked. Ma’m, we truly appreciate you playing with our highly invested emotions and for giving hawa to our non-stop rants on ‘aagey kya hoga MaAn ka? sambhavna, you sure know how to keep us fans guessing

I need another level of ROFL icon for this🤣

🤣🤣

Dude last but not the least I would like to request you ki pileej anu ko koi award mat dena😛....I can very well imagine us ka thank you speech kitne page ka hoga 🤪

🤣🤣🤣

dude tu pioneer hai, guru hai meri aur mai teri cheli, shinz ki baatein bas shinz hi jaane😉🤗 teri aisi wali jhappi  ke liye mai aise kayi darji awards tailor kar sakti hoon...🤗

Personal attack ke liye- Mod says I will allow it, since its not direct😉

I miss the ROFL stickers on FB to reply to your posts too.

Anu ko hum reward karenge aur uski hi style mein karenge, aall depends on if she lives upto our expectations in the next few episodes, uske hisaab ka reward milega usse🤣

and Ms Drama Prayaas proves herself worthy of the reward😳

https://twitter.com/deewaniladki01/status/1464270828657283077?s=20

sunshine36 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Behen yeh share bhi hogaya aur dho threads mein discussion chal raha hai ki kya kaand hoga aur we all are discussing Maan moments options now that there is aag hi aag on both ends..mujhe tho jitne sanskaari options patha hai maine dhe dhiye...iske baad full on tarki options hi hoga..tu bhi aake khood

Topic title- confirmed Kaand and Maan moments

Anuj might be dream

arey I know re Sunny and I’ve posted comments in both the threads and laughed about it too, reposted it here so she can see it for herself😉🤣

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She even titled it as saas bahu aur bhavna bolo. 😂

Sbb sbs segments r depriving us of spoilers so writer sahiba herself gave spoiler 😂

Edited by yuvanaa - 2 years ago

After the recent chops, I feel the editor needs special recognition too...

who are they again?🤔

Arshi67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

After the recent chops, I feel the editor needs special recognition too...

who are they again?🤔

We need some more splashes of colour amidst all this whitewashing, Hinz. Part 2 toh banta hai 😆

pushing this up so you get an idea of what the next post is all about

shrizz thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Kitty584 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

WOW I saw this today!!!!!

Iska part 2 do na with the actors.. pleeejjj🤩🤩❤❤