Baba Saheb Halke Phulke Awards

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 2 years ago

My dear friends and foes of the itv fraternity, a warm welcome to you all to the very prestigious and awarding reward night and as the title suggests these rewards are to felicitate the histrionics of the Shahi industry and are to be taken in the most halka phulka way possible.

We’d like to remind you all that these rewards bear no resemblance to the recently held awards and would also like to take the opportunity to dismiss all future plagiarism claims in advance.

Now to the rewards....

Firstly we’d like to begin with honouring the visionary Mr. 3T Swahi who is the karta dharta of long running shows in itv. 

Please welcome Mr Swahi on stage, say a few words if you may. “Thank you all for this journey, I dont know if its the beginning or ending of an era but I would like to...” please Mr.Swahi, we kindly request you to stick to your thu thu thu template and refrain from confusing already baffled fans with long speeches, that is best left for the protagonist of your show. 

Which takes me to the next award, please welcome Ms.Fanski Baalkikhaalkar who’s been churning out amazing content for the last that many years. Thank you for all the ‘offscreen’ content, we heavily rely on your social media updates for our regular gossip fix.

Talking of social media, we’d now like to move to the queen of sass, Ms Drama Prayaas for her continuous efforts to keep us hooked and crooked. Ma’m, we truly appreciate you playing with our highly invested emotions and for giving hawa to our non-stop rants on ‘aagey kya hoga MaAn ka? sambhavna, you sure know how to keep us fans guessing.

A special reward goes to the dialogue writers, we’d like to congratulate you on unabashedly using terms like orat, paraya mard, sorri and thenk you, bohot bohot bohot baar. We would also like to add you to the guild of ‘naye zamane ke shayar’ for slipping in some beautiful shayari in the most unexpected situations.

We’d also like to reward the director Mr. HowMush Dalra for managing between two sets and still maintaining the much needed mush quotient in his shows. We know how hard it must be to balance between drama and romance and we applaud you for bringing out the best.

The costume designers for making sure they are always stocked up with chamkeele outfits and matching jewellery, you never know when they may drop a function when festivals are far and few. 

Choreographers for working endlessly to cater to the multiple dance sequences every week, your creativity and resilience hasn’t gone unnoticed.

Lastly to end part one of the rewards, we’d like to honour the technical team for their undying zeal and enthusiasm for putting up colourful sets every week for birthdays, competitions, anniversaries and tyohaar.

Thank you ladies and gentleman, we shall see you again soon with he next set of awards, tab tak ke liye the drama must go on!

Edited by hinz - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ria23 thumbnail

The most amazing thing is the title🤣

shrizz thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

First things first 

Hinz bro ye kis feild me aa gayi tu....mere dhandhe par laat kyu maar rahi hai ....jaa kar os likh na koi mast sa plzzzz😆 

Ok let me tell you your awards are 300000000000000000000000000 times better than original farzi awards🤪 

I wish I could give you jaadu ki  jhappi like Munna bhai  gave in Munna Bhai mbbs movie and say "bahut mast kaam karta hai re tu"😃

Ms.Fanski Baalkikhaalka 

🤣🤣🤣

Mr.Swahi, we kindly request you to stick to your thu thu thu template and refrain from confusing already baffled fans with long speeches, that is best left for the protagonist of your show 

Seems like personal attack on Anu🌚🌚

Talking of social media, we’d now like to move to the queen of sass, Ms Drama Prayaas for her continuous efforts to keep us hooked and crooked. Ma’m, we truly appreciate you playing with our highly invested emotions and for giving hawa to our non-stop rants on ‘aagey kya hoga MaAn ka? sambhavna, you sure know how to keep us fans guessing

I need another level of ROFL icon for this🤣

🤣🤣

Dude last but not the least I would like to request you ki pileej anu ko koi award mat dena😛....I can very well imagine us ka thank you speech kitne page ka hoga 🤪

Edited by shrizz - 2 years ago
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Sarcastic Chatterbox

bezzti kahan yaar, I was genuinely praising them...

kyu mujhe koi serious nahi leta bolo🤔

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Isse participation certificate kehte hai It. Boost morale.

Bdw iss topic ko padhke maan be like kaisa ye pyaar hai🤣( pyaar bhi beizzati bhi)

Note- issilie shayad rupali was. Hiding her face embarassed af🤣( no offense, rasshan pani lekar mtt chhadhna🤡)

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hinz

bezzti kahan yaar, I was genuinely praising them...

kyu mujhe koi serious nahi leta bolo🤔

🤣

haan haan maine bhi to tujhe praise hi kiya hai, dekh maine kitna seriously liya hai tujhe.... tabhi to fatak se response kiya tere post pe🤗🤣

Wo to bas makers aisa sochenge😆

naadhiraa thumbnail

Choreographers for working endlessly to cater to the multiple dance sequences every week, your creativity and resilience hasn’t gone unnoticed.

A special reward goes to the dialogue writers, we’d like to congratulate you on unabashedly using terms like orat, paraya mard, sorri and thenk you, bohot bohot bohot baar. We would also like to add you to the guild of ‘naye zamane ke shayar’ for slipping in some beautiful shayari in the most unexpected situations.

What is this 🤣🤣🤣

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just title made me spill coffee!!🤣🤣🤣

Hinz, you're good!!

Edited by SmithaRam - 2 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

And the award for the most creative and hilarious post goes to Hina aka Hinz. For ever being so positive and entertaining in your posts and the ingenuity with which you weave your songs into the daily posts and ensuring you drive out the dull moments in the forum. 👏🤗

Edited by moonwearer - 2 years ago