Users

Frequent Posters

Shruti_0505 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mink

yes she does!!! 

4 hours since reel Released it has 416k views already 

fatejo reel released over 24 hours ago is only at 530k

this Jodi will Start breaking fatejo records. Maybe that’s what makers want. Fateh is slowly being sidelined. 

I was also noticing this. Also the number of likes and comments the reel got in 4 hours is nearly equal to the amount priyankit reel got in 24hours. 

All priyankit fans are fatejo fans, but not all fatejo fans are priyankit fans. So, priyankit as a jodi will also take a hit. But, priyanka will rake in even more fans and popularity. So, I'm happy for her. 

But before priyankit loose fanbase, a producer should get them together for a music video. It will be a hit. 

chiapudding thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shruti_0505

These fans invested a lot of time and emotion into fatejo. From the start of show it was clear that fatejo were to be the main couple and now to spoil it all, is heart breaking. 

Fatejo was not just a regular itv couple, they were given a really nice bond which was made even better with the awesome chemistry between priyankit. Fatejo was that connection that one would like in real life. One friend that you can depend on forever. One friend who is always there. 

I can understand these fans who still ship fatejo. They aren't shipping the post ema fatejo, but the pre ema bond that they got attached to. They are still hoping for some twist where fateh isn't as big a cheat, something that he good from everyone for tejo's happiness. 

I understand. I started watching from the day Fatejo got married. I liked them too, but it stopped completely as soon as the cheating started and it wasn't just a one night stand, it was weeks, months long where he lay in bed with his wife every night while romancing her sister through the day. 

What I noticed is that almost everybody was against Fateh at that time, everyone was on Tejo's side giving galas to fateh which was so refreshing to see, but as soon as Angad came in, the same fans wanted Fateh to be redeemed😕bcoz above everything else they want chemistry. Chalo, even if Fateh is redeemed, even if one is to believe that he now loves Tejo why expect Tejo to go back to him? She genuinely has stated that she wants to move on. That's like punishing her for his sins. 

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chiapudding

I understand. I started watching from the day Fatejo got married. I liked them too, but it stopped completely as soon as the cheating started and it wasn't just a one night stand, it was weeks, months long where he lay in bed with his wife every night while romancing her sister through the day. 

What I noticed is that almost everybody was against Fateh at that time, everyone was on Tejo's side giving galas to fateh which was so refreshing to see, but as soon as Angad came in, the same fans wanted Fateh to be redeemed😕bcoz above everything else they want chemistry. Chalo, even if Fateh is redeemed, even if one is to believe that he now loves Tejo why expect Tejo to go back to him? She genuinely has stated that she wants to move on. That's like punishing her for his sins. 

I know and I agree with you. This is exactly what the makers are playing with. As soon as someone new comes in you start thinking for the one who was already there. 

Fateh had tejo, but gippy comes in jasmine ignores him and he becomes an idiot. 

Here, as long as only fateh was there fans were happy to give gaalis cause they believed that fatejo will come back together. Now angad of there so hope is dying, so now no more gaalis, but redemption. 

Also, whole tejo had started she wants to move on, she isn't exactly showing it, or even doing what she says. 

She says she won't interfere and 2 days later she is interfering. 

So, fans are unable to get a clean break. Also, some of these fans who start these trends are young girls who are immature and don't relate this to real life. They only see an onscreen jodi and want them to be together and romance. 

To be honest, if I was between 14-17 years old, even I might not have had the kind of maturity I have now and may have rooted for fatejo. 

I can only hope that these girls grow up and realise right and wrong. 

Mink thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I was also noticing this. Also the number of likes and comments the reel got in 4 hours is nearly equal to the amount priyankit reel got in 24hours. 

All priyankit fans are fatejo fans, but not all fatejo fans are priyankit fans. So, priyankit as a jodi will also take a hit. But, priyanka will rake in even more fans and popularity. So, I'm happy for her. 

But before priyankit loose fanbase, a producer should get them together for a music video. It will be a hit. 

so the reel has crossed fatejo real in 8 hours. Agree with the above….Fatejo fans are not Fateh as a character fans 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah the reels got lots of likes and views just within few hours. The reel was cute too..

I have also noticed that a lot of ex fatejo fans are now inclined towards TejAng and neutral fans are also supporting TejAng. Fatejo fans number is going down in social media now.. you can look at twitter itself. The tag is filled with TejAng.. and Fatejo are nowhere to be seen... in fact even jasfa arent hyping their jodi even though its their wedding ðŸ˜†

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Yeah the reels got lots of likes and views just within few hours. The reel was cute too..

I have also noticed that a lot of ex fatejo fans are now inclined towards TejAng and neutral fans are also supporting TejAng. Fatejo fans number is going down in social media now.. you can look at twitter itself. The tag is filled with TejAng.. and Fatejo are nowhere to be seen... in fact even jasfa arent hyping their jodi even though its their wedding ðŸ˜†

Yes. 

Jasfa fans are happier ki fatejo fans ki bhi le li makers ne and that's why they are supporting tejang. 

Also, fatejo fans had trolled jasfa a lot during the shaadi, so now it's the turn of jasfa fans to troll fatejo fans. But this is limited to a limited number of immature fans on both sides. 

Mature fatejo fans are trolling themselves in a nice funny way. Some of the memes are hilarious. 

Mink thumbnail

Anyone notice how at the starting of the episode when F didn’t want to dance. A came to him and said come on F show some excitement… surprise is after the shaadi, dance and romance for now. 

I feel A remembers Fateh’s secret surprise!

Edited by Mink - 2 years ago
08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mink

Anyone notice how at the starting of the episode when F didn’t want to dance. A came to him and said come on F show some excitement… surprise is after the shaadi, dance and romance for now. 

I feel A remembers Fateh’s secret surprise!

That moment even I felt the same , also when J says "aapke asli engagement ki asli party vaha hai" , Angad understood that J knows about fake engagement and he looked towards Fateh. He might have thought that F told J and his expressions were like 'oh so F too remembers everything' or maybe I'm reading too much into expressions😆

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWlz_Qdq9MI/?utm_medium=copy_link

Inke jasfa ki jad to Fa ke pita ki jaan lene vali thi ,aur inko Fa ka shiddat vala pyaar chahiye in a clear way🤣

Edited by 08_maria - 2 years ago
Mink thumbnail

Originally posted by: 08_maria

That moment even I felt the same , also when J says "aapke asli engagement ki asli party vaha hai" , Angad understood that J knows about fake engagement and he looked towards Fateh. He might have thought that F told J and his expressions were like 'oh so F too remembers everything' or maybe I'm reading too much into expressions😆

yes!!!! I noticed that too….he got that taunt.

I think him showing up was probabaly tejos plan to bring them to house to celebrate with everyone. She knew they would be left alone.